Ch.Sixteen

You make me feel (baekmi)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hello." Baekhyun answered his phone.

"Hello, Baekhyun. This is Eunji. Are you busy now?"

"Oh, Eunji. No, I'm not, why're you calling?"

"Baek, you were having lunch with Bomi at school right?"

"Yeah, why? Is there something wrong with her?"

"No, it's not it. Is someone else joining you at lunch?"

"No. What is it, Eunji? Is she alright?" Baekhyun starting to worried.

"She's fine, Baekhyun. Don't worry about her. One more thing, is she acting weird when she was having lunch with you?"

"Huh? No, I don't..." Baekhyun stop after remember about how Bomi acted on their lunch, "Hmm, I don't know if this what you called acting weird, but back then seems like she was avoiding someone at the cafeteria, she didn't let me to take a look who was it, and she just hurriedly back to class. I asked her why and she just said she didn't want to get into trouble."

"Ah... Okay I get it, thanks Baekhyun."

"So, is she really fine?"

"Yup, perfectly fine. Thanks for accompanied her, Baek. Can you keep it a secret from Bomi that I asked you about this?"

"As long as you're saying the truth that she was fine."

"You can trust me, Baekhyun. I'm hanging up."

"Ok."

Baekhyun trying to reassure himself, she's fine Baek, you need to trust her friend. But why she sounded so urgent? Just who is the one that makes Bomi acted that way back then? Ay, you'll know if she want you to know about it. Baekhyun then look at his phone and saw he got a message.

From: Bomi

Message: Attachment – contact 'Eunji ♥'

Baek, I'm sending you Eunji contact so you can save her number on your phone. She called me earlier and she asked your number, so I guess she'll call you later. I'm afraid your not gonna answer if it's from unknown number, that's why I'm telling you first. If she bothering you with something, just let me know, Baek. :D

 

Ah, so she texted me first about it, I didn't hear the notification sound. Baekhyun then save Eunji contact from Bomi, Hmm, she put this ♥ sign too on Eunji number, I thought she just put it special on her boyfriend number. Baekhyun remember he saw Bomi named Kyung contact with it. Baekhyun then rename it with deleted the ♥ sign on his phone and replied Bomi message.

From: Baekhyun

Message: Yeah, I just finish talking to her just now. What'll you do if she was bothering me? You're gonna scolded her?

From: Bomi

Message: You bet I will. She's really bothering you with something, Baek?

From: Baekhyun

Message: Woah, you're scary friend. Hahaha. Don't worry, she's not bothering me. :)

From: Bomi

Message: So you're not gonna be my friend because I'm scary? :D Why is she calling you then?

From: Baekhyun

Message: It's secret. :p

From: Baekhyun

Message: I forgot this, of course I still wanna be your friend. Please don't kick me out from your friend list because I said you're scary. :D

Bomi chuckled after reading Baekhyun messages. He is such a fun friend. The two of them keep texting until Taehyung call Baekhyun to finish his dinner.

From: Baekhyun

Message: I think I can't see our P.E teacher with the same way I used to be from now on. Hahaha. Bom, I need to finish my dinner and doing the dishes now. X_X See you tomorrow, Bom.

From: Bomi

Message: Okay, see you tomorrow Baek. Have fun with the dishes... :p

Baekhyun smile widely and out from his room to finish his dinner. Taehyung still in the living room waiting for Baekhyun since he was worried he still sad after what they've been talked earlier. Baekhyun grab his plate, sit and start eating his dinner.

"Who's calling, Baek?"

"It's Eunji, you remember her right?"

"Oh yeah, I remember her. Why is she calling you?"

"Nothing much, just talking about Bomi."

"Ah... You were talking about Bomi... That's why you're now in such a good mood?" Taehyung nudging him.

"Is it really obvious? But it's not the one that makes me in good mood."

"What is it then? Don't tell me now you like Eunji instead?"

"WHAT?? You seriously thought about that?? Woah... V... You..."

"Okay, okay, easy... Sorry if that was out of line... So, what's the real reason?"

"Ehm, it's nothing much actually." Baekhyun smile, "Ay, what is it really? You are smiling from ear to ear." Taehyung get curious about it.

"I just 'officially' become her friend today, and we just texting about this and that earlier and it felt like we are such a good match for each other. Oh, I mean it felt like we're becoming a good friend." Baekhyun felt shy and continue to eat.

"Aigoo our Baekhyun is shy right now..." Taehyung . "Congratulation for getting a girl friend, Baekhyun."

"Huh? What? Yah, are you really gonna tease me over and over again?"

"What did I do? Yah, Bomi is a girl or guy?"

"Of course she's a girl."

"That's what I meant, she's your GIRL - FRIEND." Taehyung pause in 'girl' and 'friend' word, "Well, if you want her to be your real girlfriend then I'll help you." Taehyung wink.

"Stop giving me wink you alien." Baekhyun push Taehyung face and going to do the dishes.

"I'm serious, Baek. If you really want it, I'll help you. It's not like she's married already, you've got a chance, Baek."

"Yah, I'll be brainwash by your word if you keep going saying that. Just go to sleep, V."

"Okay then." Taehyung turn off the TV but before he's going to his room he enter Baekhyun room and sent Bomi contact to his phone.

I think I'll ask Bomi for helping me Baek, it's obvious she's an important person to you and seems like she's really kind person.

 

From: Unknown number

Message: Bomi, this is V. Are you still awake?

"Bom-ah, you've got a message from V." Kyung shouting from living room and Bomi come immediately from the kitchen.

"Who is V?" Kyung asked soon after Bomi grab her phone, "Why are you reading my message?"

"I'm not, I was playing when the message come so the preview appear and I read that."

Bomi then focus on texting Taehyung and ignoring Kyung for a while.

From: Yoon Bomi

Message: Yes, I'm still awake. Why?

From: V

Message: Can you come to the music room in our school tomorrow morning? Around 7 AM?

Bomi frown after read Taehyung message so Kyung asked her, "What?? Is there something wrong?"

"Ah, no. Nothing wrong."

"Then why your face like that? Who is this V anyway? Your new admirer? Why you have so many admirer, Bomi-ah."

"He's not, Kyung. He is Baekhyun cousin, he ask me to meet him tomorrow morning, that's why I confused why he suddenly making a request like that."

"Don't tell me he want to confess? It's gonna be some interesting triangle love story between the three of you if that happened."

"Huh? Who? Me, Baekhyun and V?" Kyung nodded, "Woah, what kind of imagination is that. I know none of them likes me you silly."

Kyung scoff, "You think? You're not sh

Please log in to read the full chapter