Ch.Thirteen

You make me feel (baekmi)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Flashback

One Year Ago

Bomi now going for her cheerleading activities, but today is not like the usual, they gather in the auditorium because they'll announce every school performance club (dance, vocal, and cheerleader) new leader. It's kinda new that all the club is gather together, but Bomi didn't bother or suspicious at all. She just come and waiting until cheerleading club announce their new leader/captain, and turn out Bomi appointed as new captain and the other students clapping their hands for Bomi. Before Bomi walk into the stage at the front for giving simple speech like the other new club leader, suddenly Chen's voice fill the auditorium because he singing congratulation song for Bomi from the backstage of the auditorium. After Chen singing congratulation song, suddenly the students at the auditorium makes a big circle with Bomi inside the circle and Chen singing one more song for Bomi –Best Luck– and dance club performs inside the circle along with Chen singing. Bomi froze in her spot didn't know what's going on right now, but she absorb with Chen's romantic voice and beautiful performance in front of her eyes so she didn't realize Chen is coming and hiding behind the dancer right now. The song finished and the dance club finished their performance with squat down and its followed by everyone, that's when Chen who's been squat down earlier stand up so now only Bomi and Chen stand inside the circle. Bomi look at the right and the left nervously, she think she got an idea what's happening right now.

 

The auditorium become really quiet and it makes Bomi too nervous to ask Chen what's he doing in front of everyone, after take a deep breath Chen finally speak up, "Yoon Bomi, I've been watching you from the first time I saw you dancing at the school event, I just can't stop admiring you. And for these past few months I'm really lucky and happy because finally I become closer with you as friend. Your smile is the only thing I need to makes my day brighter and the more I know you, the more I feel that you are such a loveable girl, and it makes me realized I feel something more than just an admirer or a friend. Now I become greedy because I want us to become more than just a friend, Bomi."

Chen walk closer to Bomi and he stop like two step in front of her and look into her eyes, and he move closer and it makes Bomi lower her head so she can avoid to meet his eyes, but then Chen walking through Bomi so Bomi lift her head again to watching him. Someone behind Bomi take out a bouquet of rose and Chen going there to take the bouquet, how embarrassing, I thought he move closer to do something else. Chen back to the same spot with a bouquet of rose in his hand and smiling because he saw Bomi kinda blushing right now, "I don't know if this kind of move can make you feel my feeling for you or not, but if I look into your red face right now, it's kinda give me a hope." Chen teasing her and Bomi hit his arm, "Yaahh..." Bomi back to lowering her head and close her face with her hands.

Chen pull out her hands and make Bomi to look at him, "So Bomi-ah, what do you say if I'm asking you to become my girlfriend?"

 

Some of Chen friend from vocal club in the auditorium start to shouting, "Dating him, dating him..." with clap and it makes the others doing the same thing. Bomi become more nervous about the answer, I like Chen, but I'm not sure if I like him more than just a friend just like what he felt for me. I mean my heart fluttering right now, but who doesn't when someone put a lot of effort like this for you. But if I'm rejected him in front of these people who's been cheering for him like this, it must've been so awkward for me and him after this and I don't like it to happen. Should I just say yes for now?

"Bomi?" Chen's voice break out Bomi serious thought right now. Looking at Bomi face Chen think maybe he'll be rejected so he gesturing everyone to stop their shouting right now, "Bomi, if you're not sure how to answer it for now, you can give me the answer later." Chen grab Bomi hand and look deeply into her eyes, "But can you give consideration if you were happy when we were together for these past few months, then why don't you give me a chance to make you happier."

Bomi look into his eyes, she didn't know if he really meant the thing he said, Bomi didn't feel it. But, for sure I'm spending so much happy time with him, maybe It's not a bad thing to move from friend zone, better then makes thing become so awkward if I rejected him after all his effort in front of his friends too. Bomi smile, "You think I can rejected you after what you did, Chennie. I take this flower if I meant to say yes, right?" Bomi then take the rose from Chen hand and everyone shouting and clapping after Bomi said that. Chen friends come to congratulating Chen, and Bomi friends do the same.

 

The next day after Chen confession one of Chen friend who's a DJ for today Radio School broadcast announce it to the whole school.

"Ah, for the last news from me, I think we already have winner for 2nd year class best couple. We usually have winner from popularity right? You guys can't deny it if we look at the winner history. Yesterday we have a new official couple and the two of them really popular. The performance club must be giggling right now because they knew who it is. I'm not gonna make you guys suffer from curiosity, the new couple is ChenMi! You guys got a clue who? No? Don't worry I'll tell you their name, Chen the leader of vocal club and Bomi the captain of cheerleader club. Wohoo... Congratulation ChenMi! I think I'll see your photo for best couple at the end of this semester. Don't you guys agree with me?

Ok, that's the last news and now it's time for me to closing today broadcast, I'll play special song for end today broadcast. This is the song that Chen sang when he confessed yesterday, and don't be surprised because you'll hear Chen voice in this song, I recorded it when he sang. Chen fans must be grateful right? Or maybe not because this is his confession song? Hahaha. I still gonna play it anyway, hope you guys enjoy it. Bye."

 

Chen and Bomi back to the rooftop when they finished listening to the radio school broadcast.

"See, good thing I ask you to come here Bomi. I know it Xiumin will blabbering about us."

"Yeah, let's wait until the bell ring then we'll go back to class. That way we can avoid all the tease or question from everyone."

"But, I'm glad he announce our relationship to the whole school."

"Hmm, why?"

"So everyone knows you are mine, and all of the men can give you up. I can't bear with your entire admirer in this school Bom. They

Please log in to read the full chapter