Ch.Forty Three

You make me feel (baekmi)
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Baek, you need to listen to me.” Sehun shout as soon as he enters the room.

“Why? What happened?”

“Baek, I think I know why Chen gives you advice to not wasting any time.”

Baekhyun know he’ll hear some not so good news, “Wait.. Let me breathe first..”

“Come on, let’s have a seat.” Sehun going to living room and Baekhyun follow him.

“Okay, tell me.”

“I overheard Bomi and Chorong nuna conversation and Chorong nuna almost spill about you being here.”

“What?”

“Relax, I said almost. There’s something more important other than that. You know someone name Kyung?”

“Kyung? I know him, he’s Bomi childhood friend.”

“Chorong nuna told Bomi to going out with him instead of you, Baek. So I think he already make a move to Bomi or maybe even confessed. I don’t think it’ll be good if you keep going on slow move if you really want to win her back. Why don’t you just meeting her and say what you need to say to her?”

Baekhyun stand still and his brain stop processing any word that comes out from Sehun after the confession part. Someone knock on the door before Baekhyun back to his sense so Sehun stand up to open the door.

“I’m going to stay here for a moment.” Kyungsoo said when Sehun open the door.

“Baek, let’s continue our game.” Kyungsoo said and wait for a while but Baekhyun still not responding, “Hey!” Kyungsoo clap his hand in front of Baekhyun face and makes Baekhyun surprised.

“Oh, D.O. You’re here.”

“What’s with you daydreaming in the middle of the day. Let’s play, Baek.”

“I’m not in the mood, go play with Sehun.”

“He’s not good at the game.”

“I’ve been playing the game after you left, don’t underestimate me now, D.O.”

“If you say so. Wanna bet on something?”

“Okay. Go ahead prepare for the game, I need to text someone first.” Kyungsoo then prepare for the video game while Baekhyun go away from both of them to think.

 

“Baek, can you open the door for Suho hyung? We still in the middle of the game.” Sehun said.

Baekhyun going to the door and open it expecting to see just Suho there but instead someone he knew stand beside Suho. Someone who can make him froze, Yoon Bomi.

“Baekhyun?” “Bomi?”

“Why are you two so surprised?” Suho asked.

“Oppa, I think I’ll talk to Sehun later.” Bomi take a step back while Baekhyun still on the same spot.

“Why?”

“Nothing Oppa, go ahead to announce your news to them. I think it’s better to not interrupt it.”

Suho nodded, “I’ll tell you when I finish later. Come on, Baek.” Suho shove him to go inside but Baekhyun stand still, “Sorry hyung, let me go for a moment.” Baekhyun get out and grab Bomi hand before she can turn the door knob to going inside her room.

“Baek?” Suho kinda confused.

Baekhyun turn his head, “Please hyung. Can you start without me?”

Suho saw Baekhyun pleading eyes, “Okay. Take your time.” Suho come inside leaving them.

 

“Are you not gonna look at me, Bom?”

Bomi is still in the middle of reminding her heart to not being so obvious right now.

“If you release my hand, then I will.”

Baekhyun release his hand from her and Bomi turn around but still not facing him.

“Bom-ah..” Baekhyun call her name in his usual tone. The voice that makes Bomi remembered the time when they were a couple and makes her eyes teary in a second.

Bomi didn’t want to talk to him when she’s on the verge of crying, “Sorry..” Bomi turn around again and reach the door knob but Baekhyun hold her hand and makes her turn around and hug her. Just then Bomi couldn’t hold back her tears and she crying on his chest. Baekhyun who couldn’t say anything just hug her tight and her hair.

After she calm down she broke the hug and looking at him, “Sorry. I didn’t know why I’m just crying like that. I didn’t know you’re here, I guess you were good at hiding from me.”

“No, Bomi.”

“Really? I doubt Sehun didn’t talk to you about me being your ‘neighboor’, but you probably use that news to avoiding me right?” Bomi didn’t know why she’s being cynical instead of saying what she wants to say when she meets him. Like what she’s been practicing all these times.

“Okay, you’re right about me avoiding you.” Bomi smiled bitterly and held down her head, “But..” Baekhyun put his hand under her chin and lift it up to face him again, “It’s because I want to hold some events for you.”

Bomi frowned, “You what?”

“You know, I –”

Baekhyun talked was interrupted with loud ringtone that comes from Bomi’s phone. Bomi put out her phone and look at the ID on the screen, it was Kyung. Baekhyun saw it and snatch the phone before Bomi can push the answer button and he answer it, “Call her later, she’s busy.” And he ended the phone.

“What? Yah! You didn’t have a right to –” Bomi couldn’t talk when Baekhyun soft lips landed on hers. She felt her whole body getting weak so she couldn’t pull her body away from him.

Oh no, what are you doing, Baek. This is bad move! Baekhyun thought and he’s getting ready to get some slap in his face, but when it didn’t happen he’s really happy. Baekhyun broke the kiss, “Sorry, I… I’m…”

“What, Baek?” Bomi raised her voice agitated with this sudden move that confused her.

“I’m jealous.” Baekhyun continued and Bomi eyes widened to hear it, “Bomi-ah, I’m sorry for hurting you back then. I was not in my right mind because all I could think when I heard you were moving was I’m not gonna see you around and I’m afraid of that and the consequence after that.”

“And you think I don’t? You think you’re the only one who just feeling so much love and was afraid of losing it?”

“I couldn’t think of that at that time. That’s why I made mistake, Bom.”

“The first one was mistake, but how about when I tried second time to explain it to you? You ignore me, Baek, completely. I don’t think the second time was a mistake. You probably just want to let go of everything we had, weren’t you? And it was so easy to you.” Bomi remembered about her painful memory of being alone in the middle of heavy rain without getting a second chance to explain and even worse without even getting a single news that he wouldn’t come.

“What? No..” Again, Bomi phone was ringing and Bomi ask him to give her the phone back. “I can’t.” Baekhyun refused.

“Just do what you want with it.” Bomi turn and quickly enter her room before Baekhyun can hold her. Baekhyun knock on the door and tried to call her name many times, “Bomi, let me talk and explain it. I know I was selfish to make you listen to me while I didn’t listen to you back then. But, please, Bom.” Baekhun knock louder and the door was open, but the one who standing in front of him was Chorong.

“Don’t you dare to disturb her, Baekhyun. I would not hesitate to give you a good kick if you didn’t go right now.”

“Chorong nuna..” Baekhyun is pleading her.

“I’ve seen her hurting so much and now she already decided to move on from you with so much effort. I’m not gonna let you ruin her effort, and you know what, she’s better off without you.” Chorong slammed the door behind her and Baekhyun just let out a deep sigh before he turns his back.

Oh wait, I still have her phone with me. She’s really babo isn’t she. Baekhyun smile to know that she still have another reason to meet him.

 

“He’s left, Bom.” Chorong said after she saw Baekhyun come inside his room from her door viewer.

“Thanks, eonni.”

Chorong sit beside her, “Just don’t let him make you waver again.”

“You know he’s here right eonni? That’s why you said about him being an idol earlier.”

“Sorry, Bom. I know you tried to move on, so I didn’t want you to waste your effort all these times.”

“But you know eonni, this is not what I’ve been practicing. When I met him, I want to say sorry for not being honest that time and I want to ask him why he was looking for me after what he had done. I really want to talk with him like nothing big happened between us, like it was all in the past. But instead, I was being defensive again and I could’t forget about the pain so I just running away again from him.”

“I know how you feel. I guess we can’t just plan our feeling, Bom.”

“OH NO!” Bomi suddenly realized of something.

“Huh? Why?”

“Arrgghh.. Babo!”

“Why? What’s wrong?”

“My phone. He has my phone eonni. Arrgghh.. I was busy to running away from him so I just let him to keep my phone.”

“Bomi-ah…” Chorong sigh, “Then it’s no use I get angry with him like that. In the end you still need to meet him again.”

“What should I do, eonni?”

“Let me get it for you.” Chorong stand up but Bomi immediately tell her, “Suho oppa is in his room right now. You sure you want to get it, eonni?”

She didn’t know why she said that. It was good plan anyway to make Chorong meet with Suho, but deep in her heart, she just seeking any excuse to meet Baekhyun again and her phone is the only way right now.

“Let me get it for you tomorrow then.” Chorong give up and go back to sit.

“No eonni, I’ll get it. I need my phone back so like it or not I’ll go and get it back.”

“Remember what I said, Bom.” Chorong warn her again about not to forget to move on from him.

“I know eonni. I’ll be back in a second.”

 

Bomi knock on the door after walk back and forth between her door and Baekhyun door. Baekhyun open it for her with big smile in his face.

“You still my babomi.” He said while show her the phone.

“Give it to me.” Bomi tried to snatch it but just like the last time Baekhyun stretching his hand so Bomi couldn’t reach it.<

Please log in to read the full chapter