Ch.Forty

You make me feel (baekmi)
Please log in to read the full chapter

3 Months Later

 

"Bom-ah.." Chorong shake Bomi body to wake her up.

"Why eonni?" Bomi open her eyes just to close it again.

"Your boyfriend is here."

"Huh? Who?"

"Kyung."

Bomi get up, "Stop saying that eonni." Bomi grab her towel, "Please tell him to wait eonni, I'll come out right after take a bath."

"You need to wake up earlier, Bom. You always make him waiting for you."

"I don't know he will come today eonni."

"Come on, he always come at the weekend."

"But it's not like we plan it. And he used to my habit anyway, he's not gonna get angry."

"It's about time for you to getting serious with him, Bom."

"What?" Bomi look confused.

"You know what I meant, Bom."

"I know, but I prefer just being friend with him eonni."

"You still choose Baekhyun over him? You're wasting everything, Bom."

"I'm going to take a bath eonni." Bomi avoiding topic that including Baekhyun in it and Chorong just shake her head, "Don't take a long time, Bom."

"Ok eonni." Bomi shout from inside the bathroom.

 

"She just woke up, Kyung."

"Just like I predicted." Kyung laughed.

"Where do you want to go today?"

"Hangang, acoustic collabo will have a performance today, and I'll take her there."

"That's one of Bomi favourite artist right?"

"Yes nuna. How about you and Suho hyung? You have a date today nuna?"

"I have practice today, so I don't know if our free schedule later is match with each other or not."

"Oh, how unusual you have a practice today."

"The college will start in two days, Kyung. I need to start prepare for it."

"Right. Me too. And I'm afraid soon the college start it'll change my schedule to come here."

"You need to tie her in a serious relationship before it happens."

"That's what I've been trying, but it's not easy."

"She quite stubborn isn't she?"

"Hahaha.. Yeah, she is." Or maybe she just still attached to Baekhyun. I don't know, Kyung said to himself.

"I'll help you, Kyung. I know you're a good man for her."

"Haha, thanks nuna."

Someone knock on the door and Chorong get up to open the door.

 

"Chorong-ah..." Suho cooed and hug her as soon as the door opens.

"Behave you silly. I have a guest." Suho broke the hug and looking inside, "Oh, hey Kyung."

"Hey hyung."

Suho get inside and sit beside Kyung, "You have a date with Bomi?"

"Yes, hyung."

"Are you two official now?"

"Not yet. Still in progress."

"Wah, an athlete is sure tough one right? She rejected me twice before finally accept to become my girlfriend."

"Really nuna?"

"He asked me out when the first time we just met. How could I accept it?"

"You ask her out on the first day?" Kyung asked in disbelief.

"She makes me want her even if it's just from spending one day with her. She's that amazing, you know."

"You are blushing nuna."

"Yah!"

"And even though I can make her blush like this, she still rejected me the second time I asked her out. Until now I didn't know the reason."

"And I'll keep it that way, I'm not gonna tell you the reason."

"See. Good thing patience is one of my biggest traits, or not..."

"What?" Chorong asked with threatening expression.

"Easy, babe." Suho pinched her nose, "Please understand her, she just have a nasty temper." Suho said to Kyung.

"YAH!" Chorong hit Suho arm and Kyung just laughed looking at them.

 

Bomi get out from her room, "Oh, so you yelling at Suho oppa. I thought you were yelling at Kyung."

"Hey, how come you thought that I acted something that invites a scolding?" Kyung protested.

Bomi just shrugged, "You two have a date today?"

"Probably not." Suho answered and then turn to Chorong, "There are new kids coming today, so I'll be busy to welcome and teach them everything here. Sorry, babe."

"It's okay. I need to practice anyway. How many trainees are coming here today?"

"3 and they are come from same school. Amazing right?"

"Wow.. Maybe they known each other already, it'll make your jobs easier right?"

"Yeah, I guess. So, you two have a date?"

"It's not a date. Come on, you know we're a long time friend." Bomi said.

"And that's a plus point to add when you consider boyfriend recruitment." Chorong said.

"Eonni.." Bomi then nudge Kyung, "You need to ignore her. She's obsessed to see me have a boyfriend."

"No, I just want you to realize that Kyung is totally a good catch." Kyung just smile while Bomi make disbelief face.

"Are we good to go?" Kyung asked and Bomi kinda relieved that she can run from the uncomfortable conversation, "Yeah, let's go Kyung." Both of them wave before walk to the door.

 

Suho hold Chorong wrist and pull her so she couldn't get up from the chair.

"What?"

"Really? Kyung is totally a good catch? You say another man is a good catch in front of your boyfriend?"

"Sorry, I'll be careful next time. Next time I'll say it behind your back."

"Yah, You..."

Chorong sticks out her tongue and Suho then punish her with tickling her.

"I'm sorry, Suho.. P-Please stop, hahaha.." Chorong tried to block his attack but it just no use.

"Junmyeon-ah.. I surrender.. P-Please.." Suho stop but he grabs her hands to avoid her revenge on him. Chorong tried to catch her breath slowly.

"So?"

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'm not gonna say any man other than you is good catch anymore."

"Good." Suho give her peck on her lips, "That's my girl."

Someone knock on the door before Chorong can do any talk to defend herself and turn things around like she always do.

"Suho hyung, are you there?" Kyungsoo calling him from outside the door.

"I guess the kids are here." Suho get up but then turn to Chorong again, "Let's meet them."

"Huh? What for? It's not like I'm one of SM trainee too."

"So they now that your unavailable from the market. Better to tell them first about that."

"Mwoya.."

"Just come with me." Suho grab her hands and Chorong tried not to smiling over his behavior, because she actually like it when he "protect" her from other man sight.

Suho open the door, "Are they here?"

"Yes hyung. They are going to their room to put down their stuff first before coming back here." Kyungsoo turn to Chorong, "Hey nuna. Hope I don't disturb you from fun thing."

"D.O, are you by chance missing my punch?"

"Just kidding, nuna." Kyungsoo raised both his arms gesturing a surrender move.

 

Three new trainees then out from their room and bow their head before stood near Suho.

"Since all of you here, let's start the short introduction. From you and move to your left." Suho pointed at the one closest to him.

"My name is Kim Jongdae, but everyone call me Chen. I auditioned about 3 months ago and get accepted."

"My name is Oh Sehun. I got casted from the K-dancing event."

"My name is Byun Baekhyun. I got casted outside my school, after singing at my school festival."

"Hello Chen, Sehun and Baekhyun. I'm Kim Junmyeon but you can call me Suho. And since three of you just graduated from high school, that makes you younger than me. So, don't forget to call me with hyung title."

"I'm Do Kyungsoo, call me D.O for short. I'm the same age with you, so don't bother with formalities."

"Hello everyone, I'm Park Chorong. Same age with Suho. I'm not a trainee, just a student at Sport University and your "neighbor" since three of you come out from the room just across my room."

"But don't you dare come to her room except with my permission. She's my girlfriend, so you better behave."

"Ne. Please take care of us." Three of them bow once again.

"Let's have a briefing all of us." Suho said and turn to Chorong, "See you soon, Chorong-ah."

Chorong nodded, "Welcome Chen, Sehun and Baekhyun. Tell me if these two boys giving you a ridiculous hard time."

"Wah nuna, we're not that kind of person." Chorong just laughed, "Good luck everyone."

"Take them to the practice room D.O." Suho said and everyone going and leaving Suho and Chorong behind.

"And you still here why?" Chorong asked.

Suho get closer and kiss her sweetly, "For this."

"See you soon, Junmyeon-ah." Chorong smiled and Suho bid goodbye to her.

There's someone name Baekhyun. What a coincidence, Chorong thought and come inside her room. Or... Is he the same Baekhyun that Bomi talked about? Omo.. If that's true, then how will Bomi react to this.. Let's not talk about this to her, it'll bring bad effect to her and her relationship with Kyung.

---

 

Bomi comeback to the dorm in the afternoon after accompany Kyung to the bus stop. She surprised when she meet Sehun in the elevator.

"Sehun-ah..." Bomi eyes widened.

"You not get in?"

"Oh.." Bomi enter the elevator, "Wah, you really become SM trainee now?"

"Yes. Are you living here too?"

"Yes. Turns out this are a joint dorm. So the new trainee who's moving today was you.. I didn't expect that."

"You know it beforehand?"

"Suho Oppa told us earlier in the morning. And Suho Oppa said there are 3 new trainees coming from the same school. Who else are coming here with you?"

They arrived on the third floor and the elevator open, "Just knock on our room and you'll find out who."

They coming out from the elevator and walk to their room, "Ay.. Just tell me, will you."

"It's no fun."

"Okay, challenge accepted. Where is your room?"

Sehun pointed the room across her room, "Oh.. Mwoya.. That close? Then I can just wait for all of you go outside and I'll find out who's coming here."

"Well.. If you want it that way."

"I'll get inside, Sehun-ah. See you around."

"Yeah, see you around, Bomi."

 

Sehun come inside his room and Baekhyun run to him, "What takes you so long? I'm starving."

"I've met our neighbor and chat with her for a while."

"Park Chorong nuna?"

"No, the other one. Her roommate."

"Ah.. Give me that, I'm starving." Baekhyun take the plastic bag from Sehun hand and start searching for his meal.

"Where's Chen?"

"He's with D.O. You're not going to eat?" Baekhyun asked when Sehun go back to the door. After make sure no one outside the door, Sehun come to the dining room and take out his meal from plastic bag.

"You're not gonna ask me who is our other neighbor?"

"Why? Is she pretty?"

"She probably is for you."

"How do you know if I'll think she's pretty?"

Please log in to read the full chapter