The End

I Cheated on Byun Baekhyun

Chapter 36- The End

                Baekhyun and his manager was in the van and on their way to an event. Unlike before, this time it was quiet and awkward between the two because of the conversation and truth that unfolded last time. Baekhyun was staring out the window while his manager was looking at him through the driver's mirror. Was he still upset? 

"Baekhyun-ah. I just wanted to say-"

"Don't worry about it," Baekhyun interrupted. "Let's just forget about it as if it never happened," 

Manager Kim was taken aback by Baekhyun's words. He wanted to forget about it? 

"But Baekhyun. I was wrong. I should have never done that. In fact, I don't even deserve to be here,"

"Manager Kim," Baekhyun said as he looked at him. "I said to not worry about it anymore. There's nothing we could do," 

Manager Kim was unable to say anything but continue to stare at Baekhyun through the driver's mirror. He was even slightly upset because he knew that he was at wrong, but Baekhyun was forgiving him this easily? Was he just hiding it? 

"Anways, how long will the fan meeting be?" Baekhyun asked as he went back to looking out the window. 

"About an hour and a half. We have another schedule after," Manager Kim informed. 

"Will there even be anybody there?" Baekhyun asked in doubt. 

It still hasn't been long since the last controversy rose up between Baekhyun and Mina again. Fans were disappointed and mad when they saw photos of him at the hospital that was said he went to visit Mina. 

"Don't worry. You've been quiet and nothing else has happened. So everything should have calm down by now," Manager Kim said. 

However, Baekhyun was still doubtful of his manager's words. He wasn't expecting too many people to be there at his fan meeting, or anybody at all to be honest. He disappointed his fans and the public not once, but twice. 



Baekhyun and his manager was making their way to the room where his fan meeting was going to be held. Because Baekhyun couldn't help himself, he peeked into the room to see if anybody was there. Surprisingly enough, there was people! Not as much as there usually was, but definitely more than he expected. 

"Are you ready? Let's go," Manager Kim said. 

Baekhyun and his manager then entered the room, and Baekhyun made his way to the front of the room to take his seat. His fans began to clap and scream out of excitement while cameras were flashing and going off. He then nervously took a seat because he didn't expect this kind of applause and reaction. But as he was taking a seat, his smile slowly went away when his eyes came upon something. He didn't realize it before, but some of his fans didn't seem too happy and rather looked upset. So not everybody here was excited to see him. Some of them even looked familiar... Baekhyun then realized that they were some of the girls that he would see everyday who would wait in front of the company's building for him! 

He was then handed a microphone in order to speak with his fans. 

"Hello. Thank you all for coming. It has been a while since I've spoke with my fans," Baekhyun nervously said as he tried to maintain a smile. 

Fans began to scream while the others continued to glare at Baekhyun. They were still not lightening up, causing Baekhyun to become more nervous and discouraged. But after a brief second of thinking about this, Baekhyun realized that he shouldn't be bother by this. He could make up to his disappointed fans through this fan meeting and even have them open their hearts for him again. 

A bright and joyful smile appeared on Baekhyun's face since he decided that he was going to gain his fan's heart back. However... it did not take long for his smile to disappear once again. As he was looking around the room at his group of fans, he couldn't help but notice someone familiar... This person was sitting in the middle within the group of fans, but Baekhyun was still able to spot this particular person because of how much she stands out. 

Baekhyun quickly stood up in shock without realizing what he was doing. His eyes was wide open as he continued to stare at this person in the crowd. Fans and staff members were confused about what was happening and causing Baekhyun to be like this. Why was he standing up so suddenly? 

"Baekhyun," his manager whispered loudly, who was off the stage and standing near the back. "What are you doing? Sit down!"

Baekhyun heard his manager and finally clicked back in his right mind. He moved his eyes around and saw that everybody was staring at him in shock and wondering why he was acting like this. He then slowly sat back down in order to continue on with the fanmeeting, however, he couldn't stop thinking about who he just saw. He gazed his eyes around the room again to look for this particular person, but was having a hard time to.

After a few seconds of looking around, he finally spotted the person again. He saw her leaving her seat and heading towards the back, as if she was leaving the room and fanmeeting. 

"Baekhyun! Continue on!" Manager Kim whispered again. 

Baekhyun turned to look at his manager and saw that he had an anxious look on his face. He then turned back to look at his fans and saw that they were talking amongst themselves and wondering what was happening. As much as he just wanted to drop everything and go after this person, he had no choice but to continue on with the fanmeeting in order to not cause anymore disappointment to his fans. 



With an hour and a half into the fanmeeting, it was finally coming to an end. Baekhyun talked and interacted with his fans with a bright smile on his face, however, his mind still wasn't in the right place. He couldn't stop thinking about the person he saw earlier, and continued to scan the room throughout the fanmeeting in order to look for her. However, she was still nowhere to be found within this group of fans. She must have left when Baekhyun acted in such a shocking way. She must have been uncomfortable with the way Baekhyun was able to spot her out. She must have been afraid that his fans would recognize her, which is why she left the fan meeting. 

People were lining up and waiting for a turn to have a quick interaction with Baekhyun and get an autograph from him. He was trying his best to smile brightly for his fans, however, it was hard for him to. Things weren't getting any better when the group of disappointed fans left the fan meeting before they could even get an autograph from him. They didn't want one from him to be exact. This only caused Baekhyun to become more discourage and dishearten. 

By the time there was only a few people left, Baekhyun had little energy left in him. He was just trying to maintain a smile on his face and hold on for a couple more minutes before the fan meeting was officially over. He has never felt this down before, and he was ready to leave. 

"Thank you for coming," Baekhyun said to a fan after signing an autograph for her. 

The next person in line then moved forward for her turn while sliding him a poster to sign. Baekhyun grabbed the poster without taking a look at her face. He knew he was being rude, but he didn't care at the moment. It was just the same thing over again. Greet the fan, sign the poster, and then say goodbye. 

"What is your name?" Baekhyun asked as he was looking at the poster and waiting to write something. 

"Mina. Kwon Mina," this voice gently said.

Baekhyun stopped moving and continued to stare at the poster as he thought about what he just heard. Did he hear correctly? Was it really her? He then lifted his head to look at the person, and saw that indeed it was Kwon Mina, the person he was continuously looking for. She had a bright smile on her face; something that Baekhyun has not seen for a long time.

It was the same smile that attracted Baekhyun to her. It was the same smile that made his heart beat fast. It was the same smile that changed his life. It was the same smile that made him fall in love with her.

And oh her eyes, they also looked beautiful. In fact, they looked more beautiful than he remembered. 

"I'm a big fan of your acting," Mina said as she continued to smile and look at him in the eyes. 

Big fan of his acting...? Those were the words that Baekhyun has always wanted to hear from her. Those were the words that inspired him to become an actor. 

A smile of relief then came upon Baekhyun's face as he stared at her in the eyes and realized that it was really her... And here she was, standing in front of him at his own fan meeting with her beautiful light brown eyes and the same beautiful smile on her face. It was as if he had fallen all in love with her again. 

 

~The End~

 

 

Author's Note: It has finally come to an end! I would like to thank you all for reading my first ever completed fanfiction!

I'm sorry if it was such a mess throughout the story. -.- There were so many flashbacks that it might have gotten kind of annoying and confusing, and I'm sorry about that. I like to slowly start off my stories in the beginning with mysteries and things that make you question about what's going on, and then answer those questions and fill in the gaps later throughout the story.

I'm also still a rookie here at AFF, but hopefully I will be able to improve in the future with better writing and organization! 

I'm also sorry if it didn't end the way that you expected it to, or if you expected more. I didn't want to write too much of a perfect ending, and instead leave it up to you readers to interpret it... Although hopefully I made it clear of what the mood is at the end. I just didn't want to go on forever to make a happy ending that would be another chapter or so. 

But once again, thank you for reading my fanfiction. I was surprised that there was actually people who stuck along to read it, and I want to thank you for that! I really appreciate it. Hopefully in the future, I will come back to update this story or work on it to fix things around to make it sound better. I might even consider making a second part to this. Maybe see what happens to Mina and Baekhyun and even Chanyeol? Who knows.

But thank you again for reading!