NINE

Jeongyeon's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

-Nayeon & Mina's Room-

 

Nayeon then coming late that night to their room while opening the door harshly and slam the door loudly. Her action wake Mina from her sleep which make her a little bit pissed.

 

"Yah! What the hell is wrong with you?! I'm startled here you fool! Haish..have some manner will you?"

 

"Oh shut up and I'm sorry.."

 

After that Mina realised that Nayeon really in bloody hell mood. Dang.

 

"Do you want to talk something to me? I will lend my ear, you know?"

 

"Nothing..continue your sleep."

 

"Oh come on! Your teeth will be back to normal if you tell me.."

 

"Yah!!! How dare you..pfft!! Hahaha! Mina, I have a problem now but you dare to come up with your silly plus not funny joke? And I don't want you to know because you'll tease me about it."

 

"Haha..you better tell me because you just disturb my sleep. I can't sleep again. Aishh!"

 

" Okay..let's be serious and promise me you'll not laugh or tease me."

 

"Well..I'm in about being serious and not to laugh but I can't promise you that I'm not gonna tease about the heck you talking about. Just tell me!"

 

"Alright, alright! I think.."

 

"..."

 

"I think I can't think straight right now.."

 

"Huh? What do you mean?" Mina asked feeling confused.

 

"I can't think straight because of someone! Kyaa!!" Nayeon then grab the pillow to hide her face because of overly shy,shy,shy LOL.

 

"What the..who? What happened? Yah..I'm curious here.." Seconds later, Nayeon then calm herself then ready to tell Mina.

 

"Did you remember the guy the other day who save the little boy?"

 

"Yeah..of course. It's confirmed that the guy is Yoo Jungyeon the new and freshman student. I kind of know him before the orientation day because he was lost with his friend. I remember they vote him as the most charming and shining student among the facilitator. He's absoulety stunning and good looking though. Like out of this world, I know it kind of hyperbolic much but yeah..So what's with him?"

 

"You what? You never told me that? And why I didn't know about that?"

 

"Why should I? Is he that important to you? Well..that day you can't make it to the orientation day because you have class that need to be attend. So what's with him actually, huh?"

 

"Aishh..I don't why I'm so angry with him just now..for your information, Jackson and him are friends and he's joining us as a swimmer in the club."

 

"So you want to say that you mad at him for joining that swimming club?"

 

"No! What kind of rubbish talk was that?!"

 

"So??? Just go straight to the point will you?"

 

"He flirts around and it bother me. I mean not him but Chaeyeon try to flirt with him and he just go with the flow. I hate it. I'm so mad and I don't know why.."

 

"Seriously??? Are you F kidding me?"

 

"What do you mean by F?"

 

"Well..can't be mention but seriously Nayeon, you don't know that you're jealous?! This is the first time it happens. OMG!!!"

 

"Me???"

 

"Yes! He's not even yours, why should you feel jealous? Aigoo..I bet you have feelings for him. Woah..this is amazing!" Mina said with her smirk.

 

"Ok..ok..I have to admit it maybe that's happen."

 

"Since when? Since you first saw him and how his heroic acts consume yourself?"

 

"Stupid! If you c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter