FOUR

Jeongyeon's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

KAIST BIG HALL..

 

(Facilitator's side)

 

"Yah mina-ya.."

"What?"

"Don't you have anything to say to me?"

"Me? I don't..why should I? Are you that bored?"

"Not really..but it kind of awkward not talking after so many hours. I mean we're just keep working to make this orientation works. So, talking seems like the best option before soon I'm getting bored like seriously."

"Haha..you're funny.."

"Yah..just talk to me..any topics will do. I'm in.."

"Haha..I wonder why you're behaving like stoic cold person when you're with others but not to me."

"Is that the best topics that you can come up with? Heol..of course I am! I'm your best of friends since childhood. You're like my own sister that know me best and vice versa so why should I behave that way to someone who knows me inside and out? I only do that to strangers and fellow friends who's not that close."

"It such a pity then because they don't see your true self. But i bet they're lucky to see you as someone as almost perfect while me??? I've seen how clumsy you are, how stupid you are and many more. How unlucky was that, right? Haha..!"

"Yah! After so many years that's what you see me as a friend? Wah..so pathetic of me to have this kind of friend. Wah.."

"Hahaha..by the way, since we're already in the mood of talking, I want to ask about Junior.."

"What about him?"

"You don't just ask me that right?"

"Like what about him?

"Yes!"

"Of course I need to ask you that because I don't what are trying to come up with by bringing him to our topics."

"Heol..you yourself said I can just talk about anything of course there should be him in our conversation."

"Ok, what is it about? Bring it on.."

"Wah this idiotic friend (pabo chingu)..ok2. Whatever..so did you already accept him as a boyfriend after so many years he court you or do you still not?"

"Nope..and never."

"Why? He's handsome plus loyal to court you since high school. I've even heard that he's never been in relationship before. His love to you is kind of innocent and pure."

""You know for sure I'm like that too..don't have any love relat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter