EIGHTEEN

Jeongyeon's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

-KAIST UNIVERSITY GYMNASIUM-

 

 

Jungyeon already spending two hours of his free time at the gym. He need to maintain his figure, ability and reputation at the highest point for the next competition. As usual the after taste of training definitely make you feel tired and wasted. He wrapped her tired training while bid goodbye to his other friends at the gym. When he moves out his way from the gym there's someone already waiting for him in front of the gym.

 

"Are you Yoo Jungyeon?" That someone said curiously.

 

"Y-Yes??? Do I know you?" Jungyeon asked back feeling confused.

 

"No you don't but do you have some time so that we can talk about something?"

 

"S-Sure..where should we go?" 

 

"Follow me..get in my car.."

 

"Okay.." Jungyeon is someone who don't follow along with someone he doesn't know but this time can be an exception since that guy seems have something important to talk to him. He decide to give him some slack.

 

 

——————

 

 

 

-CONVENIENCE STORE-

 

 

Nayeon was buying some stuff for her daily life since her stock already end. She focused on choosing her stuff when she bump with her workmate at cafe, Lisa.

 

"Uh? Unnie??"

 

"Omo..Lisa, what are you doing here?"

 

"Haha..I'm searching my need stuff.."

 

"Oh..you don't have class today?"

 

"I just got back from my class few minutes ago and made decision to buy some stuff."

 

"That's good to know.."

 

"Err..you don't have any class today unnie?"

 

"I have..just one in the morning.."

 

"Oh..err..erm..unnie?"

 

"Hmm???" Nayeon aaid while keep searching her stuff followed along by Lisa.

 

"W-Why don't you tell me t-that you already have a boyfriend?" When Lisa said that Nayeon immediately stop moving and looking straight at Lisa's face.

 

"Huh??? How did you know that?"

 

"It's obvious judge by the way that handsome guy talk and behave that way last night to you. He even admit that you're his girlfriend to me while searching for you."

 

"W-Well..err..he said that?" Nayeon said flabbergasted because Jungyeon dared to admit it. That proves he really changed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter