TWENTY SEVEN

Jeongyeon's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

-Jungyeon's Car-

 

 

 

"Bahahahhahhaha!!!!"

"I said stop it Jungie!" Nayeon said while slapping Jungyeon's chest.

"Ouchh..hahaha! I am sorry, it was just so funny to digest."

"Hmmphh!" Nayeon glared while pouting at Jungyeon.

"That guy seriously one of a kind though..how dare he said that to you? Ehhhehehee.." After his laugh a little bit died down, he composed himself and looking at Nayeon's annoyed face.

"Don't you feel atleast concern and mad that he wants to have with me?! Even us! We never do that!" Nayeon madly said while blushing afterwards.

"Oh..ermm..yeap! Of course I am mad at him but you did well by beat him up to his guts, isn't it?"

"Do you even love me as much as I do to you?!"

"Of course..it's just, do you really think that I am stupid enough to just let you go out with him alone? Nahh..that's why I approved your meeting with him because it happened in public."

"...."

"But I am afraid though..tomorrow 2 public figure will be on the news for aguing physically." He .

"Yah!" She slaps his arm.

"Let's go..it's getting late." He start to rev up his engine but was stop by Nayeon. He look at her expectantly. Nayeon look at him hesitantly while blushing.

"Err..but seriously..when will you up your game?"

"What kind of game? Dota?" He asked her confusedly and she frustratedly wrap her face with her hands.

"Duhhh!!! No! That thing!" She said her words frustratedly.

"What thing?" Jungyeon becoming too confusing.

"Urrghhh! ! When will you do me?!" She said it angrily and blushed shyly eventually.

"..." Jungyeon immediately look at her with ultimate wide eyes and speechless by her straight words.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter