ELEVEN

Jeongyeon's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-Basketball Open Court-

 

"S-Sunbaenim.." Jungyeon and Chaeyeon said in unison.

 

"You, stand up!" Nayeon who's in rage pointing at Chaeyeon who's fall on the ground. Chaeyeon then clumsily get up almost immediately.

 

Nayeon then pull her charismatic and anger self towards Chaeyeon and slap her face real hard. The impact that she got from that slap make her body a little bit imbalance to the right. She was really shock from the sudden slap feeling confused. Jungyeon who's in daze all this time watch that happen in horror. He's scared with Nayeon too. Thank God there's no one there at that time. If not they will for sure be the centre of attention.

 

"W-Wh-What was that for sunbaenim.?" Chaeyeon asked while stuttering and a little bit scared.

 

"I'm warning you for the first and the last time. STAY. AWAY. FROM. HIM!!! Got that?!"

 

"B-But why sunbaenim?"

 

"He's mine! Don't you ever dare to confess,close or kiss him again! He's mine you fool!!! Moreover, you're in public! Have some shame, will you!!?"

 

"B-But..I love him..He's my first love. I've never been in love and this courages before and I..."

 

"STOP IT!!!!! Go away! Forget about him and move on. I've decided you guys can't be together. My words and my rules. He's mine. That's all and now scoot."

 

"No.."

 

"Go before I give you more my piece of wrath." Nayeon is really scary at that time trying to lay her hands again to Chaeyeon but thankfully Chaeyeon who's being smart enough running away from that place while cry silently. Nayeon then move her anger eyes to Jungyeon while pointing her finger to him sharply.

 

"And you!!" Nayeon then come close to him who's still sitting like a stone in the bench with wide eyes. He's never been this scared for his whole life he thought.

 

"Y-Yes???" Nayeon who's keep getting closer and closer made his adrenaline rush. Once Nayeon is already close enough, she then slap his mouth fastly and harshly using both hands so many times makes him in pain and confused. 

 

"Ouch! What was that for sunbaenim? Ouch!" He's sure feels his lips

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter