FIFTEEN

Jeongyeon's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

-CAMPUS LECTURE MAIN HALL-

 

 

"Okay..that's all for today, class dismissed and don't forget to hand me your first individual assignment next week. I want to see your progress. Okay, that's all, you may go.." Prof. Lee dismissed her strict lecture way class.

 

Nayeon and Mina then packed their things and proceed to go out. Suddenly Junior appeared in front of them out of nowhere shocked the hell out them.

 

"Yah! That's startled me you fool!" Nayeon said while hang on Mina for support.

 

"Haha! I'm sorry..so ladies??? Do you have class after this because I don't. I only have one class today..how about you guys?"

 

"Honestly we're the same but can you just mind your own business, Junior?" 

 

"Why Mina?"

 

"How many times that Nayeon need to tell you that she don't like you the way that you like her? She like you just as a friend. I'm telling this because I pity you..Is that good enough, Nayeon?"

 

"Huh??? Arrr..y-yeah." Nayeon caught of guard.

 

"If that so, solve this problem. I'm leaving you guys alone here while I'm waiting for you at the front hall. Solve just anything that need to be solve. Bye, Junior." Mina said then walk away.

 

"You heard her right?"

 

"About you don't like me the way I do? Yeah..I've heard enough. But why? I've tried everything to make you like me but why? I just want to know why? What can I do to make you love me back?"

 

"Junior, we're both adult and let us solve this in a mature way. I know that psychologically girls mature earlier than boys but let's be mature. Let me point this out..first, this is all about heart and you can't force it but logically you can change your heart by your brain because brain is the center of nerves system. Hang on..is that too theorytical?"

 

"Haha! Yeah..a little bit but I still can understood that and what your point?"

 

"What I'm trying to say is ...if I want to I can just control my feelings by using my brain to like you but I don't want to because my brain already fixed to lable you just as a friend and not more than that. I can't and I won't. So, automatically my heart says I have no feelings for you. By that means AT ALL.."

 

"I know but atleast you can try to date me first then we'll see from there on how this relationship will grow. You've never try to atleast go out with me. Maybe your feelings can change and reciprocate from there."

 

"No means no. Is that even hard to understand? Second, I want to tell you that I already have a boyfriend. I hope that statement will hindering you from liking me or even loving me romantically. You can set on your mind from today onwards you should leave me alone. You're handsome and potentially bigger to date anyone you want."

 

"Yeah, that's right but all I want is you. Just you. Don't you get that? About your DELUSIONAL BOYFRIEND? That's not gonna work for me. I know you're single."

 

"You're not being mature here. But since you're rich, why don't you figure it out yourself if I'm being delusional or not through your spies. I don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter