THIRTY SIX

Jeongyeon's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today is the day that Jeongyeon and Nayeon's will officially become one as husband and wife. Their wedding ceremony is celebrated as big as possible and bring the fairytale garden theme to life. Everything is so magical and Nayeon can't help but flowing her tears of happiness from her eyes.

 

All their hardship has been paid off and their 8 years of relationship finally been tight to something more meaningful. When she saw her parents from the front row she can't help running to them after they finally exchanged the vow and hugged them before they proceed to go on with the full day ceremony. 

 

So many their friends coming and congratulate them also wishing them the best marriage life. Jungyeon who's also overwhelm with feelings can't help but sheds few tears but immediately brush it off as quick as possible fear to be teased by their friends further. He excuse himself to the bathroom when he saw something unexpected on his way back from the bathroom.

 

He saw Chaeyoung pushing Tzuyu until she fall on the floor at the empty hallway. His mind was empty but quickly composed himself. He can't believe what he saw and rushing to their way and stopped Chaeyoung from slapping Tzuyu on the floor.

 

Chaeyoung's eyes widen when he saw Jungyeon's eyes in fury and slapped his face that make him stumbling to the floor. He always know that Jungyeon is strong but he never imagine that he will ever use his strength on him. Jungyeon look at Tzuyu's face already crying pathetically and trembling wildly.

 

"From now on if I ever see you getting near Tzuyu again, you're done for Chaeyoung. Brother or not don't make me forget that you're my little brother." He said menacingly low which is far more scarier and Chaeyoung's never saw him that way makes him trembling in fear. Who wouldn't when Jungyeon is such a big and strong guy. He kept mummed, speechless.

 

Jungyeon picked Tzuyu from the floor and hold her shoulder lead her to Tzuyu's room in the resort they booked especially for family and friends. Tzuyu has gone through so many things and his heart can't help but feel the shared pain as Tzuyu. As usual he didn't know how to stopped her crying but knows the best way is just be there for her.

 

After felt like minutes, Tzuyu fell asleep tired from all those crying and things that happened to her and he left her room. On his way to the wedding hall, he saw that Nayeon worriedly searching for him. The moment she saw Jungyeon, relief was evidence on her face. But her face frowned when she saw Jungyeon's troubled face.

 

"Why? What happened? Where were you gone to? An hour missing in action. I was worried. Thankfullly you're here. Everyone looking for you honey.."

 

"I'm sorry..it's just something unbelievable happened so I have to settle things down."

 

"What happened?"

 

"Chaeyoung happened. He slapped Tzuyu.."

 

"What?!" She looked at him in disbelief.

 

"Yes I have the same exact reaction when I saw him confronting Tzuyu like he want to murder him. Out of all plaves and time he did it here at my wedding! That !" 

 

"Shh..it's okay honey.." Nayeon hugged him and calm him down with sweet words that will bring his smile. It works.

 

"You always know how to calm me down. Never failed."

 

"I mean what is our long years of relationship if I don't know to tame you right?"

 

"Haha..right..but Chaeyoung though..I'm not done yet with him. Where is he?"

 

"I didn't see him for probably two hours..how about Tzuyu? Where is she? She's okay now?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter