THIRTY FIVE

Jeongyeon's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungyeon along with his mom arrived at the warehouse somewhere around their village and scanning the area looking for the loanshark gang. When they spotted them they immediately look at each other, both looking determined. His mom nooded her head and they exit the car going to the loanshark way.

 

The loanshark leader widen his eyes when he saw two of the most powerful people not only on their village but district, state and country coming to them. He knows they are way more powerful than them. He acknowledged their existence and greet them respectfully.

 

"Hello.." He bowed to them and continued, "What brings both of you here? Is there anything that I can help with?" Jungyeon frown but let his mom beat him in response.

 

"We're here to pay whatever the debts that Chou's family has with you." Mrs. Yoo said sharply and straight to the point  didn't want to prolong their conversation any longer.

 

"But why??" That question makes Jungyeon boiled.

 

"We are not here to explain things so just named your price and leave Tzuyu alone!" His mom grab his arms when she saw that he is starting to get emotional and trying to calm himself down.

 

"O-Okay..her sister actually owe me a lot of money and I know your family reputation, so let's get into it."

 

"Good to know that and let me clarify something. From today onwards, do not bother Tzuyu ever again because she's already part of our family. If you're refused to do that, you are going to get in so much trouble. Do you get me?" Mrs. Yoo raise her brows confidently intimidating the loanshark's gang.

 

"Yes, ma'am.." They didn't wait long when they read and signed the agreement as they pay them through the cheque. Finally, when everything is settled, Tzuyu will be set free from the indirect burden left from her unngrateful sister.

 

 

_____________

 

 

Nayeon knocking on the room that Tzuyu occupied and heard soft "Come in.." before she twist the doorknob and get inside the room. Tzuyu who lumpily look at her direction and immediately adjusting herself to look at Nayeon properly.

 

"U-Unnie.." 

 

"Are you okay now, Tzuyu?"

 

"..." She just look at Nayeon with teary eyes and gulp while sighing multiple times to stopped herself from crying but it goes to waste when she cried again and again that particular day. Nayeon immediately embraced her securely and caressing her back gently trying to calm her.

 

"It's okay..it happened. It's settled. I'm sorry you have to go through all of that at such a very young age. You suffered so much. I'm here..from now on, I am you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter