THIRTY FOUR

Jeongyeon's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

When he open the door that was knocked loudly, he was so speechless to see Tzuyu on that pitiful state. He stares on how wet Tzuyu condition and was wondering with what exactly she has been through. He hate her still but not to the point that he is not sympathetic enough. 

"Mom..what happen to her?"

"I will tell you later but go ask Mrs. Lee to bring a towel and prepare a warm water on the tub for the room next to yours. Quick!" She just hold Tzuyu carefully like she's a fragile glass.

"Alright.." He then run away and few minutes later came with the fluffy towel. His mom take the towel from him and wrap her up with the towel while bringing her to the room next to him. He's completely puzzles but decided to give some space to them.

Tzuyu was sleeping peacefully after what happened to her just 30 minutes ago. The lady caress her hair and look at her with sympathy. What she has been through was tragic. She just heard of all the unfortunate things happen to Tzuyu from the villagers.

She's becoming the talk of the town and it didn't sits quite right to her to know that Tzuyu didn't even ask for her family's help. Part of her blame herself because she just so busy lately for the biggest ocassion preparation for her son's wedding.

Tzuyu is like her own daughter. She's very likable but eventually became the victim of hatred because of her sister's wrongdoing. She didn't want to blame but if there is someone to blame it would probably Tzuyu's sister who is a well-known troublemaker. She then get up from the bed and walk out of the room after softly close the door. Her son who wait for her immediately approach her.

"What happened to her mom?"

"Long story short..her sister left the town and leave Tzuyu with huge debts. I will pay for it so she will get out from the trouble."

"Mom..not trying to be rude but..we shouldn't meddle with their family anymore. Her sister is definitely the definition of and Tzuyu will eventually follow her sister roots. We helped them enough, don't you think so? We should stop giving them attention since their family always want attention! That's how poor people always do and taking advantage to seek for sympathy from someone nice like you mom..I.."

"Before I do something that I might regret to you, you better shut your mouth! I never raise any of my child to be this pathetic! How could you say that?! She got a huge problem and we can afford to help her so why not? I know you hate her and you also feel sympathy with her state just now so don't you overpower your hatred towards her more than being a human! She didn't even do nothing to you! You better stop being ridic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter