FOURTEEN

Jeongyeon's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

-Jeju International Airport-

 

 

Mr. Bae was told to pick Jungyeon at the airport by Mrs. Yoo because she has something to do. He was scheduled to arrived 30 minutes ago but he still don't see any sign of his figure. The arrival check-in board also not showing any words that the flight is delayed. It is impossible because the weather is nice today. Mr. Bae felt weird with what was happened.

 

"Don't tell me this naughty Jung troll me again?"

 

He started to monologue with every possible thing that can happen. Usually it's always like that. Mr. Bae is the cliche victim of Yoo Jungyeon.

 

"Haish..this kid. Ah..that's right. He must be sneak around in the crowd of people when I'm not paying attention."

 

"Okay, okay..It's getting older Jung..Your trick is lame. I know this boy must be at the KFC restaurant. Hmm.."

 

"Okay..let's try to find him, Bae Young Joon fighting!" 

 

(You must be curious who's this Mr. Bae Young Joon, right? In real life he's the A-list actor but in my fanfiction, he's the lovely driver and bodyguard of Yoo family. Lol. Ok, let get back to the story!) 

 

Mr. Bae is not only a lovely driver and bodyguard of Yoo family. But his daughter also has history with Jungyeon. Yeah, you see that right. Mr. Bae's daughter is Bae Suji or rather be called Suzy. She was the ex-girlfriend of Yoo Jeongyeon. 

 

Mr. Bae keep walking till he arrived in front of the KFC restaurant. Most importantly, with his eagle scan eyes he finally spotted the naughty Jungyeon sitting at the table devouring his food deliciously. He then goes straightly to his table and slam his hands at the table not too loud because he realised that they are in public. He succeed make Jungyeon shocked. Mission accomplished.

 

"Yah, you brat..how dare you eat wholeheartedly while I'm looking for you for 30 minutes?!" He then tap Jungyeon's lightly.

 

"Hahaha..only now you realised that you've been trolled, Mr. Bae? Seriously??? Hahaha!"

 

"You brat. Tch..Laugh as much as you can. How dare you?"

 

"Haha..it's fun though. Did you ate yet or not eat yet?"

 

"Not yet..you need to treat me."

 

"Alright..here's the money and go order some food. Erm..also,  take out another snack plate set. That's for Tzuyu.."

 

"Okay..is there anything else?"

 

"Yup..send my regards to Suzy."

 

"Haha! Out of nowhere?"

 

"Hehe..yup. Tell her that I've already have someone in my life."

 

"Fuhh..glad to hear that..I thought you'll never move on from her."

 

"Tsk, tsk, tsk..seriously now??? I've already move on since she made a decision to broke up with me."

 

"Haha..that's because you're too uptight for her liking. I like you though for my daughter but you messed everything up."

 

"What? Shouldn't you felt relieved that I've never had any bad attention to your daughter?"

 

"I am..but she told me that she can count on how many times you hold her hands and kiss her from all those five years you guys were together. She felt like she just date a friend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter