TEN

Jeongyeon's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-NAYEON & MINA'S ROOM-

 

Today is the day that Nayeon is cleared from any schedule but she has some incredible plan she thought. She get up early than usual that day, feeling courage consume herself and determine to make her plan success. She takes her towel and clothes then straightly goes to the bathroom to take her bath.

     30 minutes later, Mina wide awake and was kind of shock to find Nayeon is not in her bed. Her mind try to proceed where in the world that Nayeon kid because usually she's the first one to awake. That's the first time it happen. She then realised there's someone in the bathroom which of course not other than Nayeon. 

 

'That's strange but in a good way..hmm..whatever.'

 

     Soon after Nayeon get out from the bathroom seeing Mina lying comfortably in her bed awake while smoothly texting someone which she assume her boyfriend, Momo.

 

"Oh..you're awake already Mina.."

 

"Yup..so what's up? Wake up in the morning and addition to that fresh from shower. What's your deal?"

 

"Nothing..just keep texting your lovely boy.."

 

"Nah..I think there must be something in your plan because I know today you're officially free from any schedule. You take MC from your work for a week too."

 

"I know we're buddies but should I tell you everything? I think not."

 

"Of course! Since I'm going to know soon anyway.."

 

"Since you have your boyfriend you're becoming busybody type of person. Aishh..."

 

"Hahaha..don't try to change the topic. So, shoot woman.."

 

"A'ite..I'm a fully stalker today."

 

"You what? Stalk that Jungyeon boy?"

 

"Yeah.."

 

"Oh c'mon..didn't I told you to just confess your feeling straight to his face already?"

 

"Yes, you did.."

 

"So???"

 

"I don't use my brave stuff to something like that when I think about it so many times so yeah.."

 

"Believe me, that Chaeyeon girl will beat you in terms of winning his heart."

 

"No! She's not!"

 

"Oh yes! While you wasting your time and money that should be used for your expenses, Chaeyeon with her bold move will strike."

 

"That's just your ridiculous thought so I'm not."

 

"Suit yourself then..I already warned you. Nowadays people being bold will success eventually."

 

"..."

 

"..."

 

After few minutes of silence, Nayeon goes again with her thought divided between agree and disagree with Mina finally talk again.

 

"I think you're right.."

 

"Of course!"

 

"Err..so what should I do?" Nayeon asked feeling impatient.

 

"Chill woman..haha! Okay..from my observation this past few weeks, I think I know where's that Jungyeon guy. So..I want you to go there and confess already. Did you get that?"

 

"Easier said than done. I've never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter