TWELVE

Jeongyeon's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-Nayeon and Mina's Room-

 

After her so called romantic date with Momo for the whole day, Mina was arrived at her room. She try to twist the doorknob and it open. 

 

'Oh..Nayeon was home..' 

 

She then get in the room and was kind of wonder what happen to Nayeon. She looks creepy daydreaming, angry and smiling at the same time on her bed while looking at the ceiling.

 

"Yaa Im Nayeon..what's wrong with you? You looks creepy that way.."

 

"Hehe..nothing. It's just I'm happy but a little bit furious.."

 

"Why? What happen? It must be about Jeongyeon again right?"

 

"Yes..hehe..for your information, he's my boyfriend now, well..kinda but whatever. My words so my rules..hehe."

 

"Judge from your face and words, there must be something great happen this morning right? After you go out you're not going back to the room so tell me what happen?"

 

"Yup, I slap Chaeyeon right in her face real hard."

 

"You what??? You've got to be kidding me! How about your reputation after this?"

 

"I don't care..since I was known scary as hell so why not just confirmed the nickname that was given to me right? Haha.."

 

Nayeon then tell every single thing that happen to her this morning.

 

"Holy crap..you've got to be kidding me Nayeon. You did that? Wow..so cool..Oh my God..seriously you're amazing at the same time sadist."

 

"Yah..you're the one who told me do what I gotta do and show my chaeismatic self and on and on.."

 

"Haha..okay, okay..that's right. You're sure though and strong girl. But still..you need to say your apology to Chaeyeon since she's a good girl and she's your teammate in swimming club. I'm sure she scared the hell of you and will not going to messing up with you in the future."

 

"Alright but not now..just let it finished that way at the moment. I admit it that I'm guilty but yeah..let's just change the topic for now. Let's not talk about you..so, how's your date? Awesome? You said it's going to be romantic. I bet you must be so happy, right?"

 

"Urgghh..let's not go there honey.."

 

"Haha..why, why, why??? Tell me tell me te-te-te-te-te tell me.."

 

"Aishh..okay, okay!"

 

"Haha! Yay!"

 

"You're annoying you know that?"

 

"Haha..that's how I feel all this time when you pushed me to tell something. What goes around come around babe..Hahaha!"

 

"Whatever..it's like this.."

 

 

(Flashback)

 

-Ilsan Hill- (Is this place even exist? LOL Too lazy to research. Haha!)

 

"Yah!!!!!!"

 

"Shhh..yah..we're in public."

 

"I don't care! What's so romantic about this, huh? I'm tired!"

 

"Haha..for me it's fun and romantic.."

 

"Seriously you've got to be kidding me! You fool!" Mina then pinch Momo's stomach real hard.

 

"Ouch! Yah-yah! It hurts.." He then cried in pain.

 

" Serve you right! Everything you do today is so wrong. It may be fun and romantic for someone fool like you but not for me! Not at all.! Rock climbing???!!! Seriously!!! We walk far enough which made me drained my energy and now you want to waste another my leftover energy to do this rock climbing thing???!!! Urgghh!! I'm so upset.!"

 

"Okay, okay..I'm sorry..but quit yelling. Okay that's my fault. Now wait for me here. I'm just doing it alone then." With that said he then proceed to do the rock climbing while left Mina alone there with her upset and angry feelings.

 

'This guys is helpless.." She thought while sitting there watch him.

 

(End of Flashback)

 

 

"Hahahhahahaha!!! That's hillarious!! Hahaha!"

 

"Yahh..I'm really upset right now..he just can't be help anymore. He's really stupid.."

 

"Hahhahah!"

 

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter