TWENTY FIVE

Jeongyeon's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yoohoo!!! Is there anyone still anticipate this story??? Here we go then..thanks for being loyal to my story..I've been busy for the past few months..enough with the rambling! Enjoy..

 

—————

 

-Training Session-

 

As usual swimming team going through such a tough training. After 2 hours they wrapped up their training by bid each other goodbye. Jungyeon and Nayeon set to walk away from the training area until the actual coach calling for her. 

 

"Nayeon?"

"Yes coach?"

"Do you have some time to spare for me personally?"

"Emm..right now?"

"Yes..it will not taking a lot of your time, I promise.."

"Err..is there anything matter?"

"Yep, I need to talk about something."

"Alright then..Jungie ya..can you wait for me outside? I'll be there in the mean time.."

"Sure..just call me if anything."

 

Jungyeon soon walk away while Nayeon saw him disappeared from her sight. Only after then she got the nerve to face her coach.

 

"Yes coach..go on."

"This is about your Olympic selection..one of the ministry of sports and youth's son express his interest on you..I mean he want to sponsor for your career because he's a big fan of you. What do you say about that?"

"O..kay..? So what is my Olympic selection has got anything to do with his intention to sponsor myself? Seems like he want to court me..lol"

"Haha..That is for you to know yourself..here's his card.." He then handed the red and white bussiness card with the name Kang Seulgi the CEO of Red Velvet Entertainment. 'Well..this is one of the biggest entertainment company in South Korea. Wow..what does he want from me?' Nayeon thought.

"He want you to call him tonight. He said he got a big plan for your future. Please call him..that's it. I gotta go. Good job today and keep up the good work. Bye.." He then get going after taking his backpack while Nayeon stay rooted there pondering and wondering with thoughts. After few minutes, she then proceed to move her body going outside. After she's outside of the training complex she spot Jungyeon just finished taking his call and immediately pounce on him. She wrap her arm around his neck from the back.

"Aha! Got you!"

"Arghhh! Don't do that again! You just shocked the hell out of me.." He said then holding his chest. 'Poor heart..' He thought.

"Hmm..ok then..who's that on the phone just now? Did you cheat on me???" She pout her lips and frown her face.

"Oh my God..Im Nayeon..I know I am a very good looking guy but it doesn't mean th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter