TWENTY TWO

Jeongyeon's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

-KAIST UNIVERSITY-

 

2 weeks later...

 

 

"Yah Im Nayeon..wait,wait..listen to me first!" Jeongyeon plead while grabbing Nayeon's arm.

 

"Just let me go!" Nayeon glared murderously at him.

 

"Ok, but listen to me first. It's been two weeks already, so let me explain myself."

 

"There's nothing to explain.. two weeks ago proved so much how wrong you were.!"

 

"So ..you want to break up with me then??" Jeongyeon said feeling hurt.

 

"Atleast let me explain and after that you can decide whatever you want." 

 

After he said that Nayeon pinch his tummy wildly.

 

"Ouch, ouch!!! That hurts so bad.."

 

"I said before to never ever say that word, isn't it?!! All the things that cross to your mind when we argue is break up!!? You promise, !!"

 

"I-I'm sorry.." He said while looking everywhere but her face.

 

"..."

 

"..."

 

"I give you 10 minutes and you explain everything what happen in Gold Coast!"

 

"Really??? Yes!!" He said happily while hugging her. Unknown to him, she smile secretly. Honestly she really miss him though but her ego got the best of her.

 

"Ok, ok..now get of me. Explain!" She released the hug unwillingly.

 

"Here's what happen.."

 

 

*Flashback*

 

Jeongyeon was strolling around the beach when Nayeon was in the restroom. While waiting for her, he saw someone was drowning at the sea.

By instinct he immediately run and save that person. Specifically, it's a girl. A beautiful one and looks like asian not white people. Remind you, she was just in bikini. He indeed successful bring her at the sea shore. Unfortunately, the girl was unconscious and not breathing. He look at his surrounding and there was no one there. 

He don't know what to do or think other than give her CPR from what he learned. That means he need to perform mouth to mouth with the stranger. He start to panic.

 

"Nayeon will definitely mad at me but I need to save this girl no matter what." He monologue. He feel shy all of a sudden because she just wearing bikini. He can see her cleaveage and feel uncomfortable with it. He don't how and where to touch her. He then remind himself again that he's not a ert and just want to help. No other intention.

 

He then tilt her head a little and made he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter