THIRTY ONE

Jeongyeon's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungyeon finally bring Nayeon along to his lovely hometown..in their town, Jungyeon family as usual is always known as the richest people in their town and their business keep developing and became South Korea's number 1 dairy company. 

Their family is so rich but Jungyeon remain humble. Nayeon was really shocked when they arrived almost everyone that they encounter know and greet Jungyeon. He is definitely the pride of his hometown. What's more shocking to Nayeon was when they arrived at Yoo family's house. More like a mansion.

Traditional woods mansion like everyone dreams that you can see on tv and magazines. Their beautiful house got the English garden vibe that further enhanced the luxury cabin type luxury mansion. The huge house has 10 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms with floor to ceiling reaching to 25 feet.

Nayeon was really in awe with what lay upon her. The moment she saw that she immediately slap Jungyeon's arms loudly while glaring at him.

"Ouch! What was that for? That's painful.." Jungyeon pout while looking at her. Nayeon continue looking at him like that while narrowing her eyes.

"Wh-what did I do wrong?" Jungyeon confusedly looking at her.

"You dare to asked me that?! You didn't tell me that you are this rich! Are you kidding me?! 8 years Jungyeon!" She then backfacing him and pout . Jungyeon can only smile at her antics.

"I'm sorry babe..it's just, I want our relationship not base on how wealthy am I..I just want to hide it so that we can be more real..I mean, all these things are not my property. In fact I just finished studies so I have nothing. All of this are owned by my parents.." He said that while backhugging her and he can tell the moment she give in more her body to his hugged, he knows he's forgiven.

"Which will be given to you and your siblings..I mean..aishh! I mean, I want to know everything about you! No more secrets! I should bought expensive gifts to your parents but look at what I have.." She still has a little dissatisfaction towards him.

"Hey..it's okay..my parents are not the type of parents that dismissed someone's gifts because it's less expensive but they care more on the sincerity.."

"You ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter