SEVENTEEN

Jeongyeon's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

-DAZZLING CAFE-

 

 

 

"I think I should talk to her..she seems really troubled emotionally and mentally..I need to figure it out. Nice to talk to you..by the way, who's your name?"

 

"I'm Lisa (BlackPink in your area XD).."

 

"Beautiful name suit with the owners beautiful face..hehe..ok bye." He then wave cutely to her.

 

Lisa who heard that blushing furiously by his complement. He then walk slowly going to Nayeon's way. He reached out for his handkerchief at the back of his skinny jeans pocket. When he already close to Nayeon's side, she still in her deep thinking mood unaware his presence.

 

He made a decision interrupting her thought by wipe her sweat that seems visible in her forehead. She then was feeling a little bit shocked and disturbed by that and slowly looking at the direction of hand who interrupted her moment. The moment she saw the owners of hand direction is the moment she was really shocked. Her eyes and mouth automatically goes wide open.

 

Nayeon is speechless for sure that the person who make her worry all this time suddenly just appeared in front of her. She feels like she was dreaming and blink her eyes so many times.

 

"Oh my God..I'm not dreaming, isn't it?"

 

Jungyeon who saw how cute Nayeon's expression immediately chuckled and softly pinch her cheeks from both side.

 

"Aigoo..what are the things that playing in your mind right now?? You're not dreaming..This is real..I'm here.." Jungyeon who keeps chuckling immediately stopped when he see Nayeon's strict face. She then move her eyes direction to her watch. She then look again at Jungyeon's figure while glaring made him gulped.

 

"You..get out. Wait for me outside. My shift will end in ten minutes. I have so many things to SAY and to DO with you.." She emphasized that words. Jungyeon the walk away almost immediately and wait for her outside.

 

10 minutes later..

 

Jungyeon who playing game in his phone outside of the cafe was disrupted and shocked by someone who suddenly pinch him in the hands. That pinch really stung the hell out of Jungyeon.

 

"Ouch, ouch, ouch..yah, yah, yah..that hurts. Stop it! Ouch!" Nayeon then stop pinching and keep glaring at him.

 

"Woah!! That really hurts. What was that for?"

 

"Serve you right.." Nayeon said while gritting at her teeth.

 

''But why???"

 

"Did you really asked me that?! Seriously??!!!"

 

"Y-Yeah??? I-I was confused.."

 

"You're definitely ignorance and stupid.! Figure it out yourself!" She then again slap his poor hands.

 

"Aigoo..I think I know now..okay, okay..I'm sorry.."

 

"Explain!!!" 

 

"Okay..hmm..My phone was broken due to it long running service after so many years. I've used that phone since five years ago and that phone considered unfunctional and literally broken. At the same time my sim card was lose. I don't remember where I put that sim card. I'm sorry but I lose all my contact history including yours. I'm sorry too that I don't remember you phone number. Look, here is my my new sim card and new

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter