THREE

Jeongyeon's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Gimpo International Airport..

 

Jungyeon is trying really hard to find KAIST bus that has been prepared for 1st year student that live far away from Seoul. This is his first time to handle his own business without his parents help. Yup, sure growing older is hard that make you wish you want to turn back time to the good old days. But actually he's not alone, before they arrived at Gimpo, he found some lovely friend that luckily further her studies at KAIST too..

 

 

..Flashback..

 

"Excuse me? That's my seat in the middle of these row..will you please give me some space so that I can sit?" Jungyeon said to the passanger/stranger.

"Of course.." 

"Thank you sir..hehe.."

"Yep, no problem.."

 

       After a while his eyes roam around to everywhere until his eyes landed to the person next to him on his right side. He decide to just keep mum because the awkwardness. Well..more like that person silently who sit beside the window looks like lost on the outside view..Jungyeon is a chic guy who's friendly and knows how to make friend but not to girls..he always find it awkward and shy when he's around girls to be exact. But somehow this girl know how to wash away his awkwardness eventhough she's beautiful.

 

       Minutes later, that girl finally woke up from her daydreaming and realized there's other people already occupy the vacant seat nex to her. She thought this guy is handsome and cool. Well, she's actually a happy go lucky girl and start the conversation with him.

"Hey there?"

"Err..excuse me? Are you talking to me?"

" Yes, of course! Who else? You looks handsome and cool. Haha..Hi? I'm Jihyo..nice to meet you" 

"O-oh h-hi? Hehe..I'm Jungyeon. Thank you and nice to meet you too.."

"How old are you?"

"I'm 19 and you?"

"I'm 18.. so, you're an oppa then? Can I just call you Jungyeon oppa?"

"Yes please..I do appreciate that because I'm older..hahaha"

"Haha..ok then, are you a student"?

"Yes..how about you?"

"Well.. me too..I'm going to enrolled in KAIST this year"

"Woah..really? Me too..what a fate..you sure is a genius enrolled to this prestigous university at such a young age..wow."

"Not really..I'm lucky enough to be accepted. You're definitely a genius too oppa"

"Maybe..haha..but not as genius as you. Well look at you, 18 years old ?? Usually people going to enroll to the college at 19 or 20 years old, but you? Wow, just wow.."

"Haha..ok2 stop it. What course you take?"

"I major in Physical Education (I don't know if this course did exist in KAIST though but don't be serious, this is fanfiction LOL). How about you?"

"I major in Biology.."

"See? You're definitely a certified genius.."

"Haha..whatever.." and they continue to chat over and over until they fall asleep.

 

..End of flashback..

 

"I think we missed the bus oppa.."

"Let me ask around first then after that I'll try to contact this facilitator's number. You, wait here and take a look at the bag."

"Ok oppa.." 

(p/s : don't do this to other stranger or someone that you kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter