THIRTY THREE

Jeongyeon's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It's been a month since their meeting at the cafe. Tzuyu is so devastated and keep walking until her feet can't go further that leads her to the beach. She can't help but wonder why everything does not going to her way.

Everyone that she loves dearly left her and she can't bear the pain from day to day. But the last turning point that hits her the most was the humiliation from whatever the things that her sister did.

The villagers finally know and spread the words about it since Hyun Joong's parents kept looking for him and can't help feeling angry that he left them only with the letters that contained words of apology and humiliation.

Tzuyu also getting all the impact from the villagers harsh words and sometimes they get a little bit physical with her by shoving her body away every time they met. They said someone need to pay whatever the things her sister has done and unfortunately she needs to pay the price for it.

It is unfair but life is not always fair. Life is a test but she knows she reached her breaking point. Before her sister left her, Sohyun also got herself involved with the loan sharks and her loan accumulating with a huge amount of money. Precisely, $100,000 before she ran away along with Hyun Joong. No wonder..she never change..she still the selfish sister that she knows. She probably faking her sadness for all she care about.

Those loan shark even goes to their house yesterday to force her pay the money as soon as possible before they did something inhumane to her. Yesterday was such a horrible day that they threatened to kill her. She just feel that there is no going way out aside from dead. Her mental state was in such a horrible state and her feet move according to how her emoti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter