NINETEEN

Jeongyeon's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

-CAFE-

 

 

After his hectic schedule in the day, Jeongyeon decided to visit Nayeon and wait for her till her work shift end. There's a lot of things running in his head right now. Part of him felt guilty towards Junior but another part of him felt like he should be selfish and just let his love bloom without hindrance. He choose to be selfish. He feels he's getting weird when it comes to love nowadays. In the past, when he was still in relationship with Suzy he never felt like to be romantic. He blame his age for that because he was immature back then.

 

He wait and diligently monitor Nayeon's moves outside of the cafe. He feel his heart beats. Just by looking at Nayeon from far away his heart start beating. He admit it that finally his heart confirmed that he start to love Nayeon.

 

Nayeon work diligently not aware that Jungyeon already waiting for her. Fifteen minutes later, her shift end and Nayeon is the last one to leave the cafe since she was tasked to hold the cafe's key. She observed and clean every single thing at the cafe until satisfied with the environment before move to the front door and locked the door. While she focused on locking the door unaware Jungyeon approach her slowly.

 

"Finally you're done.." Nayeon who heard that felt like her soul leaving her body. 

 

"Omona!!" Nayeon's eyes went wide.

 

"Hahaha!!!" Jungyeon who saw that immediately laughing on how adorable sight and creature face in front of him. At the same time Nayeon's face was really epic in his eyes.

 

"Yah..I'm really shocked!"

 

"Haha! That was epic!"

 

"Yah..stop it!"

 

"Haha..okay, okay..I was just amazed on how scaredy cat you are. I'm not even have intention to make you feel scared though.."

 

"Oh shut up..you just coming out of nowhere silently without any sound at all..what do you expect, huh?"

 

"Haha..I'm sorry about that.."

 

"Apology accepted. How's your day?"

 

"Today was a busy day. Hectic all I can say, that's why I can't contact you at all..I'm sorry about that too.."

 

"Hmm..it's okay..I understand that."

 

"How about you?"

 

"We're in similar situation..hectic day..Hah, I'm so tired."

 

After walking for five minutes, they arrived at the campus bus stop. Nayeon immediately sit on the seat almost lifelessly. Today definitely drained her energy. Jungyeon who see how tired Nayeon was made decision to give her some massage while waiting for the bus. He take both of Nayeon's leg and lie it on his lap and proceed to massage her leg gently. Nayeon who realised that blushed furiously by his romantic move. She really touch by that.

 

"Y-Yah..whh-what are you doing?"

 

"Of course I'm giving my dear tired girlfriend some massage."

 

"I-I know that b-but..err.."

 

"Oh..I know..are you in your shy, shy, shy mode again? Well..there's no one here. I will do what I want." He tease and wink at her.

 

"Ish..forget it!" Nayeon who trying to move her leg was prevented by Jungyeon's manly hand.

 

"Just stay still will you?" He then proceed to give her massage.

 

"Hmm.."

 

"That feels good right?"

 

"Yes..hehe.."

 

"Nayeon ah???"

 

"Yes?"

 

"Can I ask you something?"

 

"Just ask me anything.."

 

"Okay..err..do you incase know who is Junior sunbaenim?"

 

"Huh? What about him? How did you know him?"

 

"Oh..I figured. You know him.."

 

"Y-yeah..but is there something happen?"

 

"Nothing..it's just he met me three days ago. We talk a lot of things. Especially about how he adore you."

 

"How do you feel about that?"

 

"I'm glad that a lot of people adore you.."

 

"There must be something happen right?"

 

"Tell me honestly, do you ever feel something for him?"

 

"No..never! Why? What happen?"

 

"Actually..he confront me three days ago begging to leave you for him. I thought to myself that you're not a toy who don't have any feeling that deserved to be thrown a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter