SIX

Jeongyeon's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

-Cafeteria-

 

"Oppa!" Jihyo said while trying to hug him.

 

"Uh, Jihyo ya, finally.." Jeongyeon said while high five her instead.

 

"Eyy..why you reject my hug oppa?"

 

"Haha..I'm a conservative man."

 

"Yeah right..I forgot..haha."

 

"So, where's that dude? I mean your boyfriend?"

 

"Well, he's still order our food. He's coming soon..don't be nervous because he's your senior, okay? He's kind, humorous, friendly and handsome. He's not gonna EAT you up. Hehe.."

 

"Who said I'm nervous?"

 

"Aren't you?"

 

"Well..a little bit because he's my senior..keke.."

 

"Aishh..this oppa..haha! He said he wants to befriend you so I guess everything is well then.."

 

"Wow..it such an honor. Haha.."

 

Seconds later there's a handsome and well built guy holding a tray of foods coming to their way..

 

"Uh? Oh there he is..oppa here!" She wave her hands to her beloved boyfriend.

The guy then approach them while hugging Jihyo and kiss her cheek. The guy then smile at Jeongyeon while Jeongyeon did the same.

"Ok..now, let me introduce my sweet boyfriend, Jackson Wang. And that guy over there is my latest bff, Yoo Jeongyeon oppa the ever so conservative guy..hehe. He's your junior oppa.."

 

"Haha..finally, nice to meet you,Jeongyeon. I'm Jackson Wang and I'm sure this girl already told you about myself, right?"

 

"Hehe..yes sunbaenim..she told me a lot about you except your name. She wants it to be a surprised for me. Hehe.."

 

"Haha..well I like you already. You know what? This Jihyo over here is really choosy when it comes to be close with someone. I remember how hard for me to make her mine."

 

"Haha..really? I guess so because she's really seems to be that type of girl. Haha."

 

"Ahhh!! Oppa, stop it!"

 

"Indeed..haha ok-ok. So, what sports did you play?"

 

"I played a lot of sports..but I guess I'm the best in Swimming, Badminton and Track & Field."

 

"Wow..that's awesome. Since I'm the captain of Swimming Club I want to recruit you to join us, you looks amazing. Look how tall and well built you are..what kind of level you already qualified based on your previous achievement, anyway?"

 

"National level for those sports that I've mention but ironocally I'm always end up being in the third place..haha. I guess number three is my fate."

 

"Wow..that's awesome!!! Then come join us, give me your number after this..we'll talk more about the details..and last but not least..call me hyung."

 

"Alright, hyung..hehe."

 

"Are you guys done talking? Just eat already, will you?"

 

"Sir yes sir!!!"

 

"Haish this two boys behave like a children again.."

 

10 minutes later..

Suddenly there's a little boy trying to pick his ball that rolled to the road. That appeared unnoticed to Jeongyeon since he saw that little boy since the beginning playing his ball passionately. All seems well when suddenly there's a fast car coming through that little boy's way..Jeongyeon's eyes was wide open and he instinctly run to that little boy fastly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter