THIRTY TWO

Jeongyeon's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After Jungyeon proposal last week, they directly told his parents and they approved it big time. Nayeon also called her parents and her parents more than happy and willing to have Jungyeon as their son-in-law because they really fond and adore him as their own son.

Both parents also start to get close to each other after they face time each other last week and Jungyeon's parents promised Nayeon's parents that they will visit their family's house for the sake of formality for asking a hand in marriage approval while also getting to know each other more deeper.

The formal meeting also will arrange the exact date of their wedding ceremony and will be held from both parties place. All of them are getting excited about everything. Currently both Jungyeon and Nayeon are laying down on his bed cuddling. Jungyeon feel happy but at the same time there is still something incomplete. 

 

 

'Oh..right! It's Tzuyu!' He thought.

 

"Nayeon..I forgot to tell one of my little buddy about us getting married.."

"Who? Tzuyu?"

"Yes.."

"Oh my God..I forgot about her too..the famous little girl that you always talked about..haha!"

"Haha! Because of this overwhelming feeling I even forgot to introduce you to her..so..do you want to meet her? I mean I kinda promised her that I will introduce you to her. You gonna like her..she's ued to be really cute, as cute as my little brother, Chaeyoung. But now she's growing up and getting more beautiful. You will like her.." He look at her who cuddling on top of him and lay her whole body intimately on him but he think she still as light as feather.

"Hmm..you must really fond of her and..of course I want to meet her. When will we meet her?" She then look at him straight in the eye.

"How about tomorrow? It's late already.." He hugged her more tightly and ever.

"Okay if you say so..can I kiss you now? You look so handsome and I can't stop myself from kissing you." She then try to wink ily but ended up winking cutely at him. She's trying to be as y as possible but he find her so cute. He laugh and cup her face and giving her a chaste kiss. They kissed for few more minutes and goes straight to the dreamland.

 

_________________

 

-Chou's house-

 

Tzuyu was crying and locked her bedroom door when her sister left a long letter before she leave the house for good leaving her alone. She just cry silently while still staring at the letter and still in disbelieve with what happened.

 

..To : My Lovely Sister, Tzuyu..

 

Tzuyu..I know for a fact that you are just the most kindest little sister that everyone want to have and I am the world most worst big sister that everyone should not have. You and mom has suffered enough because of me..guilty. I'm guilty for life..why I can't be as fillial as you when mom still alive? Why I can't be kind at least a little bit? I'm so sorry Tzuyu..this feeling of guilt is just killing me. There are so many memories at this house but I know it was just piles up with the memories of my sins.

I was wrong to you. I bullied you..never have I ever treat you right as someone younger that I should protect and love. For that, I apologize for my wrongdoing. It suffocates me. I can't bear to just behave like nothing happened.

Until that guilt at least dissapear, I can't stay at home anymore..I will leave the house, and please promise me that you will take care of yourself. I believe you are independen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter