SEVEN

Jeongyeon's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

1 week later..

 

"Are you sure that you're healthy enough to attend your class oppa?"

 

"Haha..of course Jihyo ya..I'm a big man so I can handle myself. Actually, I can rest for just three days but you insisted for me to rest a week. Haha..Don't worry too much about it."

 

"You know I'm just concern right?"

 

"Yes..thank you. Where's Jackson hyung?"

 

"Oh yeah ..I almost forgot about it, glad you remind me about him. Well, he has full schedule today but he asked me to make you call him tonight because Swimming Team Club has training today. So, make sure you do that. You're sure fine enough to move even running..I might exaggerated by asking you to rest for a week..haha! I'm sorry oppa."

 

"Haha..it's okay..it's just that you're scary..so I'm scared. Haha!"

 

"Ahh! Oppa! Whatever..see you when I see you. I have class in 30 minutes. Take care and bye!" Jihyo said then walking fastly leaving Jeongyeon standing at the corridor while watching her gone from his sight.

 

'Haih..that kid..haha' 

 

—————

 

-Nayeon & Mina's Room-

 

"I'm home.." Mina said while lying on her bed almost lifelessly.

 

"Haha..full schedule today?" Nayeon askex her.

 

"Yeah..I'm so tired. You know what? I feel so frustrated right now.."

 

"Why?" 

 

"It's been two months we're not having a date."

 

"Who? Me and you? Hello? We're always together!"

 

"Haha..sometimes brilliant people can turn to be the dumbest person that I've ever known. It's me and Momo of course! Eyy.."

 

"Oh right..haha!"

 

"Haha..so, what are doing today?"

 

"Nothing..my schedule was empty except for tonight. So I just sleep and eat the whole day..this what we call heaven. Hehe.."

 

"Yeah, whatever! I'm jealous but atleast I'm free tonight."

 

"Then you should have your proper date tonight."

 

"Not really..he's busy with his badminton tournament till the end of this month. He will skipped a lot of classes. Haish that guy.."

 

"Just let him be, will you? You guys need a lot of space so your love will blossom from day to day.."

 

"Woah..says someone who's never been in love and relationship. If I don't know you maybe I would believe you're always dating. Haha.."

 

"Haha..pabo..that's what we called words of wisdom. Words of wisdom doesn't really need someone to experience something to come up with dream, advice and words."

 

"Hah..! Whatever..speaking of dream, what happened to you last night?"

 

"What happened to me?" Nayeon asked Mina feeling puzzled.

 

"Well..you sleep talk. I've never seen that happened before. That's the first. You seems mumbling about something or rather be nice and clear about someone?"

 

"Last night???" She tried to flashback her dream.

 

"Yeah.."

 

"Oh..well, it can happen to anyone and anytime, right? I can't recalled what happened. Eyy..it's nothing, just a dream.."

 

"Okay, if you say so..I want to sleep first. Wake me up when you want to go. Night! Hehe.."

 

"Hehe..sleep well and it's evening."

 

"Yeah whatever.."

 

'I'm sorry Mina..but, I do remember my dream. That guy keep invading my mind. That..haish! I forgot his name. Mina knows his name but I'm just too stubborn to ask his name. I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter