EIGHT

Jeongyeon's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

-Chicken Feet Restaurant-

 

After they done with their training, Jackson offered his teammates to joined him and Jeongyeon to eat with them. Some of them unfortunately and unwillingly refused because they have early class tomorrow and some of them just want to save their money with realistic but lame kind of excuse like "we're student so we need to save up money as much as we can". Well, Jeongyeon offered to buy the food for them but since most of them are boys, their pride are as high as Mount Everest which they can't accept his offer. Then they end up eating with mostly girls including Nayeon, of course. She thought she need to save up money but it turns out to be Jeongyeon will pay for all of them after they finish eating. Only Jeongyeon, Jackson and Mark are joining while there's 7 girls like Nayeon, Sana, Chaeyeon, Yebin, Saejeong, Cathy and Yoojung joining.

 

"Well, first of all..all of you guys already know about Jeongyeon but before ww got to know more the details of him, let me just introduce my lovely teammates to you Jeongyeon. Beside you is Mark hyung, he's my classmate and his role in our team is looking for sponsors well everything about money is his. Haha. Next, beside him is his girlfriend, Saejeong our team's secretary, she handle the paperwork, meeting and anything related to it. Beside me over here is Chaeyeon, sitting in front of her is Cathy, after that there's Yebin, Yoojung incharged of cutesy but fight with Sana just beside her. Haha! (Jackson laugh followed by the others) and last but not least Im Nayeon our reliable and charismatic (LOL! You guys know this is fanfiction, right? Anything can happen :D) Vice President. Hehe..I'm sure you guys must've met before in the tournament, Jeongyeon?"

 

"Huh? Y-Yes..hehe..I bet she don't really remember because every single people always said she's perfect at that time. I always look at her from far away if there's national tournament. I-I mean she's a star. She's the sunbae that I respect the most. Not only beauty with a brain but also really athletic and skillful swimmer."

 

With that said by Jeongyeon, Nayeon face turned to crimson red and her inner side turn upside down like roller coaster but she managed to composed herself then return back to her usual self ⇨ ICE NAYEON. She's glad that they don't see that coming.

 

"Yeah..thank you." She managed to say that cooly.

 

"Wow..as expected from her. She's always like this Jeongyeon. She never lose her charisma. Haha.!" Jackson said but soon after was interrupted by unexpected question from the usually quiet Chaeyeon.

 

"Jeongyeon oppa? What is your ideal type?" All of their eyes was widen but soon anticipated his answer.

 

"Wait..I'm an oppa? Aren't you my senior?" He asked confused.

 

"I found out just now from Jackson oppa that we're born in the same year but you're born in early month so basically you'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter