FIVE

Jeongyeon's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

- Back to Jeju JYP Village -

 

       At the weekend Tzuyu help her mom, Mrs. Yoo and other workers at the dairy farm. Tzuyu'y mom is a little bit sick that day and she insist to help her. She was given the simple task by Mrs. Yoo which is giving the cows to eat the grass since she pity her. While Yoo Chaeyoung is seating comfortably at the diary farm lobby looking far at Tzuyu with hateness. Everything went well until Tzuyu's sister Chou So hyun (child actress,well her surname is Kim but since Tzuyu's surname is Chou, so..why not, right? LOL) come looking for Tzuyu..she's calling Tzuyu's home to cook for her. Of course Tzuyu refused to come home. After 10 minutes still not working by persuading Tzuyu, So hyun take her hands harshly and force her to go with her. That's when Tzuyu's exploded by yelling loudly. Chaeyoung who kept looking at them the whole time enjoying the drama that happen infront of his eyes. He's particularly can't hear what's the problem this time since it always happen but he's definitely enjoying it when Tzuyu is struggling like that.

 

"Yah!!! I said I don't want to!!!"

"I'm hungry you brat! I don't know how to cook!"

"Then what? I'm not you servant! Let me go!!!!! Omma!!!"

 

       Other workers who saw them trying to advised So hyun but she just don't give a damn to them. Ends up they just gave up because all this while only their mom (a little bit) and Yoo's family can make her listen especially Jungyeon.

 

"You should listen to me you fool!"

"I don't want to!!! You're big enough to cook by yourself! Go away! Omma! Omma!! Help me from this witch!"

"What did you say!" So hyun then slap her hard till she end up at the floor from the impact.

"Omo..what happen here? So hyun!!! What are you doing?!!" Mrs. Chou said.

"She's not going home with me! I'm mad because I'm hungry! There's no food at all that I can eat."

"How long will you do this to her, huh? She's going to hate you more and more! Stop this, you're embarassing me!"

"Mom..I'm hungry.."

"Then cook! You're grown up teen and capable enough to cook! Leave before Mrs. Yoo see what happen!"

 

Mrs. Chou then give 10000 won to Sohyun to buy her food.

 

"Here! Buy your food and eat!"

"Ok..thanks mom..hehe..and you! I'm not done yet with you! Just you wait!" Sohyun said while pushed Tzuyu's aside who's already standing up. She then goes out like nothing is happen.

"Are you ok, Tzuyu?"

"I'm ok mom.."

"That's good then..you can have a rest if you want."

"No..you should take your rest mom! I'm find because I'm healthy and young. Please rest mom. I'm worried, you're coughing badly already. Please???"

"Alright but you need to come with me too since Mrs. Yoo ask me to find you earlier. She has something to tell you..Palli.."

 

—————

 

 

KAIST (1 week later...)

 

After such hectic orientation finally it's already done and wrapped up nicely. They (Jungyeon and Jihyo) went to their faculty to finish some business. They went through a lot of meeting by their homeroom lecturer. But of course there some unfinished business between them since Jungyeon is curious as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter