TWENTY EIGHT

Jeongyeon's Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(I bet some of you guys already forgot about Tzuyu right? Well, here it is..)

 

_______

 

 

Back in Jeju..

 

 

Rain heavily pouring down to the earth when Mrs. Chou prepared to go to work. The distance between her house to the dairy farm is 1 KM and she's already late today for the first time in awhile so better just get in late since it's rain. Somehow she got the nerve to do that today. She only has 25 minutes more unfortunately before 8 am but the rain seems not gonna stops any time around plus she got no vehicle to ride. She only got the umbrella but nevertheless she's determine to still walk to work. Mrs. Chou feel somewhat different today. Totally different and really sure the aura surrounding her is negative. Before she went to work she's checking on Tzuyu's condition who sloppily munching her biscuits. She can't help but smile when she look at Tzuyu. Tzuyu is already 12 years old and she keeps getting beautiful day by day and it's been 6 years Jungyeon not going home because he continues his study in PhD. So eventually the definitely drifted apart from one another.

 

"Tzuyu ah.."

"Yes mom?"

"Mom will go to work now so please taking good care of our house okay? You don't need to help mom at work today."

"But why? I love you mom.." Tzuyu said with her cute pout.

"Aww..good girl. I love you too honey but today I just don't feel good so you should not disobey me okay? You better be.." She said while caressing her hair fondly.

"But why?? It's holiday this week. I can't let you do all the heavy works alone."

"Nothing, no reason just incase..I just have bad feelings today so Tzuyu my nice and brilliant kid? Listen up.."

"Yes mom?"

"Thanks for being an amazing kid to me, comforting me when I need it, helping me. Please keep being kind, well mannered and smart no matter what. Don't give up, don't lose hope no matter how hard your life is. I am really happy and proud to have an amazing daughter like you. Always believe in yourself, okay? I love you so much.." She said while wrapping her palm to Tzuyu cheeks and eventually hug her.

"Yes mom. Thank you..I love you too..I always proud to have such an amazing, kind hearted, strong willed and so many positive things mom in my life. I can't ask for more."

"Tzuyu, remember t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter