24: A day in Paris ~ Who's who? ~ Claud’s worries

WHOLE

A/N: I don’t care anymore. I’m letting this out now. Sorry, didn’t checked this before I let it out. Enjoy~

 

--

Team Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Claud exited their room and went down to the main lobby where Sungyeol reminded Claud not to wander off without them. They saw Soohyun and Cristine drinking in the main lobby there.

 

"Hey love birds." Sungyeol teased and Cristine almost spurted out her latte and the taller chuckle. "I'm just kidding, Doc. Anyway, have you guys seen Woohyun anywhere? Or are they back in their room?"

 

"Why are you asking us that despite knowing the thing about us, Sungyeol?" Cristine asked with so much bitterness in her voice, but at the same time amused because Claud looks like he wanted to go out but Sungyeol is still talking to her.

 

"Woah, I’m not even asking about where Howon is or even Dongwoo-hyung… Anyway, I need to ask him about the plans for tomorrow. All I know is that, this whole day is free and starting tomorrow, the practice --- I can't believe he wanted an entourage. --- For his entourage tomorrow---"

 

"Wait. Woohyun is not the one with entourage. It's Sunggyu."

 

Sungyeol was taken back. "What? So Woohyun is the---"

 

"The Groom, yes."

 

"Oh. Daebak. I thought all along that it was Sunggyu-hyung who'll be waiting on the altar." Sungyeol now have a huge smile plastered on his lips.

 

"Sungyeol, is Claud yours?" Cristine suddenly asked.

 

"No. He's Myungsoo's. Though I was the one who made it that way."

 

"Hmm... How did you manage to have his custody?"

 

"They're an orphan. Woohyun take Claud's twin in when she get sick." Soohyun explained and the woman nods.

 

"You pull the string, didn't you?"

 

Sungyeol looked at Cristine and follow the way of her stare. He saw Myungsoo and Claud laughing about something he didn't know and he immediately smiled.

 

"I did. I used a lot of strings actually."

 

"Is it in a legal way?"

 

"Of course it is." Sungyeol widened his eye faking shock and pat the Doctor's shoulder lightly. "I need to go. My fiance and my soon to be son is waiting for Me." he winked at them before going to where the two most important person in his life right now. "Let's go."

 

"Dad, I thought you say we're calling Yerin-noona. I wanted to ask if the ducks have eaten already." Claud said pouting. "I wanted to check on the ducks, Dad."

 

"Okay okay. Stop pouting baby. Let's call Yerin-noona..." Sungyeol pulled out his phone from his pocket while Myungsoo looked at him teasingly. They really can't win against their Claud.

 

Myungsoo slouched down to meet Claud's eye level. "Let's wait the call to connect okay? Don't pout now... your ducks are okay."

 

"Byeol and Aga too, Dads."

 

"I understand. Let's wait for Yerin-noona to pick up, okay?"

 

"Hello? Sungyeol-oppa? Sorry it took me a long time to answer. I'm making my food."

 

"Hi, Yerin. We arrived in Paris now. It's evening there now, right?"

 

Claud jumped and Sungyeol remembered the reason why they called. "Anyway, Claud wanted to talk to you."

 

Yerin removed let down the ladle she's been holding while cooking and waited for Claud. This family knows how to spend money. They're calling her in the most expensive way.

 

"Yerin-noona! This is Claud!"

 

"Hi Baby boy! How are you? Are you enjoying---"

 

"We're on our way out now--- oh! But, how are you there? Aren't you lonely?"

 

Myungsoo gets closer to Sungyeol who warmly welcomed him on his arm and hugged his waist. They watched Claud as he speaks.

 

"Not really. Your ducks, Aga and Byeol are keeping me company." Yerin giggles and Claud's eyes sparkle.

 

"How are the ducks, noona? Are they well? Have they eaten their dinner?"

 

"I already gave them food. They must be full by now."

 

"Where is Byeol and Aga right now?"

 

"They're keeping the ducks company."

 

Claud giggles. "Okay. That's all I wanted to hear. Take care there, noona. And I missed you and my ducks and of course, Byeol and Aga too..."

 

"I missed you too, Baby Boy." Yerin smiled to herself. Claud really, is a part of her happiness now.

 

"I'll pass the phone to Daddy Yeol now." Claud handed the phone back to Sungyeol and moved to Myungsoo. "Let's go now, Dads! Let's explore Paris!"

 

"I understand." Claud pull him and Myungsoo looked back to Sungyeol who was giving more instruction to Yerin. He then held out his hand and Sungyeol took it as he speaks with Yerin while not breaking his eye contact with him. He find it hot so he mouthed, "You look so hot right now..." making the taller smirked and winked at him.

 

The taller then put the phone back on his pockets and walked hand in hand with Myungsoo between him and Claud. They went out of the hotel building together. "I can't believe we're really here now." Sungyeol said as they waited in front of the bus stop station. "It feels so good to travel with the one's you love."

 

Myungsoo made Claud turn around for him to put a towel on his back. "You needed this trip. You've been working so hard lately." after putting the towel on Claud's back, he made the kid sit down beside him and he turn to Sungyeol, not letting go of Claud's hand. "I've been wondering why you're exerting too much right now. Dad and your Dad isn't giving you a lot of works right?"

 

He brushes some strands away from Myungsoo's handsome face and shook his head. "How many times do I have to tell you, Love? That, we have Claud now. Meaning, I need to exert more effort to tend on his needs."

 

Claud turn to his Daddy Yeol. "But I'm not needy, Daddy."

 

He smiled to the midget. "I don't mean the material things, Baby. I mean your education. I can see a lot of potential from you and what I wanted now is to be able to support whatever it is that you will need in the future."

 

"But you have so much, Sungyeol. I can tell that your bank account means ten times of my own." Myungsoo said confused. He can't really understand why Sungyeol is doing this.

 

"I want you guys to live an easy life."

 

"Sungyeol, cut the crap. We can do this. We're together. You're not alone in tending to Claud's needs. I’m a Kim. We can become this child's parents. Are you perhaps, doubting yourself?"

 

Sungyeol turn away and Myungsoo have to let go of Claud's hand to make the taller look at him again. He knows he hit home. "Love, why are you so afraid? What made you so afraid?"

 

"I just... I don't want to fail you and Claud, Love."

 

Claud stood up and moved between Sungyeol's leg. "What are you saying Dad? There's no way you'll fail me. It was me who should be scared to fail you and Daddy Myung--"

 

"Are we seriously talking about that here?" Myungsoo cut the younger up, making the two looked at him. "You two won't fail whoever here. We're all in this together. Let us all be someone's somebody to lean on when needed. I don't want to hear this drama again, do you guys understand?" the two nods. "Good. Here comes the bus. And look, Claud! There's no roof and there's no one on the upper deck. Let's sit there."

 

Claud, as if forgotten what they were talking about just now, jumped for joy because of the arrival of the bus. Myungsoo followed him closely but Sungyeol paused for a while. Watching the two excitedly jumped in the bus. Myungsoo is as usual, sensitive when it comes to him. He'll know it for sure when he's hiding something. But he knows he doesn't want to drag the two in his mess. Their family's mess. The chaos he made just because he loved Myungsoo and was really planning on marrying the younger is causing a fuss in their family. He knows that.

 

No matter what and how he blocked all the calls coming from the other sides of their family, he can't do that forever. Thank God, Myungsoo is yet to ask about why he needs to connect the calls meant for him in some sort of process before finally reaching him. The calls made by the other side of the family, asking for an explanation from him, are completely blocked. Blocking those means Sungyeol wanted them all in Korea for him to meet them personally.

 

"Sungyeol, what are you waiting for?" Myungsoo cut his thought as he caress the cheek of the taller that was still standing in front of the bus' door. "Aren't we going to where the Eiffel Tower is?"

 

"H-Huh?"

 

"You're off. Are you okay?"

 

Myungsoo's soft and gentle touch run shivers to his face, and that alone comforted the hell out of his messy mind. Of his scared mind. Making him smile to ease the worried Myungsoo. "I'm okay. Just thinking about something."

 

The younger smiled and pull his hand to make him go inside the bus. Claud didn't let go of Myungsoo's shirt because that is one of Myungsoo's instruction to him. Do not wander around alone.

 

"Dad. Are you okay?" Claud asked Sungyeol as they seated on the farthest seat on the upper deck. "Are you worried about the ducks too?"

 

Sungyeol chuckled and pinch the younger's nose. "Yeah. I'm worried about the ducks. Anyway, we should eat first once we arrived in the Eiffel Tower. I made reservation in a restaurant there. The food there is great--"

 

"Do you speak French, Dad?"

 

Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol too, waiting for his Lover answer the same question he's been meaning to ask too since it's been brought up by his son.

 

Sungyeol pursed his lips and nod. "Yeah. Kinda."

 

"Kinda?" Myungsoo rose a brow. "Just 'kinda', Sungyeol?"

 

"Okay fine. Yes. I can speak French. I can speak Korean, English, Mandarin, Japanese and Spanish."

 

"And?"

 

"Ugh Myungsoo...."

 

"And?" the two asked him teasingly.

 

"Chinese too."

 

"Wow Dad! You're amazing!" Claud clapped his hands. "I want to learn those too!"

 

Myungsoo joined in the clapping. "How old are you when you master those languages?"

 

Sungyeol move his head as if thinking. "Age 8, I think?" the two widened their eyes with so much admiration.

 

"You're still in Spain then, Dad. Right?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Wow, Dad. You're really amazing." Claud sighed in awe. "I wanted to be like you in the future."

 

"You can be more than me, Dear." Sungyeol said and shifted his gaze to the Eiffel Tower who's now visible from where they are now.

 

Claud's eyes widened again, more excited this time. "Oh gosh, Dad! It's sooooo pretty!"

 

"It's more beautiful at night, Dear." Myungsoo said. "We can always cancel for you to see it at night. How about it?" Myungsoo teased Sungyeol who groan beside the child.

 

"Dad, no. We can still see it some other time. We have the whole week to spare." the kid assured and Myungsoo ruffled the child's hair. "Okay then. Let's go see it tomorrow night with the others."

 

"Okay!" Claud hugged Myungsoo and Sungyeol smiled. He can never get used to this, but he loved seeing these two like this.

 

Myungsoo get himself ready as he checked his camera hanging on his neck. Claud fidget on his seat and Sungyeol checked on the two if they're ready to go down.

 

And as the bus stops, Sungyeol and Myungsoo grabbed Claud's hands from both side.

 

"Shall we go?" Sungyeol asked, smiling.

 

"Yeeees!" the two answered in unison.

--

Sunggyu woke up with 4:37pm on the phone. He looked around the room and found it without any sign of Woohyun. He scratched his head and yawn as he sits up.

 

He look down, and found out that he's clothes are changed too. A plain white tshirt and a comfortable short. Slippers are also waiting for him as he let his feet down.

 

"Woohyun?" he called.

 

No sign of the younger.

 

"Woo?" he called again. But still, no sign of him coming out from any side of the room so he decided to stand up and walk around to see if he's in the bathroom. But he's not.

 

He then go back to where he left his phone is and tried to dial the younger's number, but only heard a phone ringing beside his pillow where he was laying down. He sighed and threw his phone to the soft mattress.

 

He then decided to take a bath and went out of that room.

 

After thirty minutes, he's now ready to go, taking his and Woohyun's phone with him as he goes down to the main lobby of that hotel. It's almost evening, and he still can't find his fiance everywhere. He then saw Howon and Dongwoo sitting face to face on a coffee shop in the lobby of that hotel. He approached the two.

 

"Have you guys seen Woohyun?"

 

"Hi, hyung." Dongwoo said and he raised a brow. Are they okay now? Is the question that pops in his head. "We saw him talking to Sungjong. I think it’s about his tux for your wedding."

 

"Ah." He sat down Howon who flinched. He turn to the younger and realized that he was wearing a turtle necked jacket. "Are you cold?" Sunggyu put his hand of Howon's forehead to maybe feel his temperature. "You don't have fever."

 

"I don't have fever, hyung." Howon shove the hand away from him. "I'm fine--"

 

"Oh... kekeke." Sunggyu turn to Dongwoo. Then Dongwoo saw what made Sunggyu giggle and just smirked. "You two are so naughty! We just arrived, yet you two came banging each---"

 

"Yah Hyung!" Howon said and now beet red, but Sunggyu just laughed more.

 

"I'm happy you two made up." Sungyu pat Howon near his and the younger winced. "But take it easy, okay?" he stands up and move away from Howon and pat Dongwoo's shoulder. "I'll get going. If Woohyun happens to passed by here, tell me."

 

"Sure hyung. By the way hyung, just so you know, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Claud went out to have fun. I think they're off to Eiffel Tower. They've been outside since 12:43pm. Cristine informed us."

 

Howon threw a death glare to Dongwoo who said sorry immediately and Sunggyu just laughed. "Okay then. Let them have all the fun they want before my day. I'll see you guys later."

 

He turns around and walked away. Now, where the hell is Nam Woohyun?

 

What he didn't know is that, Woohyun is with Sungjong checking the tuxedo in one of the function room there.

 

"Wow, this is perfect, Jongie. Are you really giving me this as a gift?"

 

"Yes, hyung. And besides, this black tux is for Sunggyu-hyung. I made it to be compatible with each other like the two of you."

 

"This is so cool, Jong. Thanks. I'll be wearing this one three days from now. I can't wait."

 

Sungjong smiled very pleased. "Sungyeol-hyung's tux is also here. And so does your groom's men, who happens to be us. I wanted to hand it all out so they can try it out, but I don't think Sungyeol-hyung and Myungsoo are back from their sightseeing."

 

"They'll be back. Anyway, thanks again, Jongie."

 

"Sure hyung." they paused when Sungjong's phone rings. He looked on who's calling and show it to Woohyun. "It's Sunggyu-hyung."

 

"He must be looking for me." Woohyun said while ing his clothes.

 

"Hello hyung? You're in loudspeaker." the youngest informed as he helped out Woohyun with his buttons.

 

"Have you seen Woohyun? I can't find him anywhere."

 

The youngest rolled his eyes as Woohyun mouthed him "See?", "He's in my room right now."

 

"He's in there? Yah! Nam Woohyun! I've been looking for you and you're making me tired!"

 

"Sorry, Babe. I'm here. Come here." Woohyun said as he placed the tux back to the box carefully.

 

"Wait. MyungYeol couple is back with the midget." the line went silent and they can hear Claud's cute voice greeting Sunggyu. "Hi midget. Where have you been?"

 

They heard the kid answered cheerfully and Sungyeol trying to back the kid's statements up and Myungsoo had to calm the two down. By the way the two talks, it seems like they had fun while they're out.

 

"Babe, can you just go down here? I'm starving. I want to eat."

 

"Okay." Woohyun throw the phone back to Sungjong and murmur a thanks before he went out. The giggles from Claud is making Woohyun want to run to where the kid is.

 

Once he's in the lobby, he saw his family hovering around Claud who's happy with the attention so he decided to approach his bestfriend first. "Sungyeol!"

 

"What?" the taller asked. He was holding a lot of paper bag and Woohyun smirked.

 

"Already gone shopping?"

 

"Some of it are Claud's and Myungsoo's." he watched the two mentioned names from a far who's now talking with Sunggyu. "Actually, thank God you approached me first. Can you help me?"

 

"Help you with what? With those bags?"

 

"No. WIth Claud."

 

He furrows his eyebrows. "What about Claud?"

 

"I need someone who can look after him while I take Myungsoo on a date... and I was hoping if---"

 

"Sure. I can be that someone." Woohyun cut him off. "Me and Gyu can look after him until you come home. You two needed time anyway."

 

Sungyeol shyly smiles. "Thanks, dude. I know I can count on you. I asked Howon too, but he says he'll be out with Dongwoo-hyung later tonight."

 

"I already said okay, dude."

 

"Is it okay with Sunggyu-hyung then?"

 

"It is. It will be okay with Gyu. Don't worry."

 

Their conversation was cut off when Sowon came with casual clothes while holding her phone.

 

"Sowon-noona!" Claud run towards Sowon and the woman sit down to wait for Claud's body to crush on her.

 

"Hi, dear! How are you?"

 

"I was out and just came back with my Dads! We went to Eiffel Tower and went shopping too." Claud boasted.

 

"That explains the paper bags in Sungyeol-oppa's hands." she chuckle and kissed the kid's cheek. "Anyway, you'll finally meet Sowon-noona's boyfriend."

 

Claud's eyes shone brightly. "Is Uncle Junhyung coming now?"

 

Sowon nods. "Yes, baby. Be nice to him, okay?"

 

"Of course, noona!" Sowon hugged Claud tighter.

 

"Claud, let's go back in our room and change your clothes." Myungsoo said as he held Claud's hand. "We'll get you back here in no time once we're ready to go."

 

"Are you off to somewhere again, oppa?"

 

Myungsoo blushed. And Claud answered for him. "They're going on a date!"

 

"Claud! Sssh!"

 

But the kid giggle. "I'd let them go on a date tonight because they'll be busy tomorrow with all the practices."

 

Myungsoo pull his son away from the crowd and Sungyeol followed his two most important persons.

 

Sowon and the others exchanges glances as the three rode the elevator.

 

"Where are they going?" Sowon asked as he get closer to the WooGyu couple.

 

"Date. Like Claud says." Woohyun shrugs. "Where the hell is Junhyung? When is he arriving?"

 

"He's in the airport now." they ordered foods for dinner. "He asked me to order foods now."

 

"Good. I thought he'd abandon me. He's in my list you know?"

 

"He knows. Don't worry." Sowon assured him. "By the way, who'll be waiting in the altar?" Sowon teased and Howon backed her up with that.

 

"Oh, yeah. I've been meaning to ask that. The invitation says 'NAM AND KIM TYING THE KNOTS', but not the who's who." Howon sarcastically smile to Sunggyu who's now blushing. "I wonder who's walking down the aisle."

 

"So what if it's me?" Sunggyu said, blushing. "I want to see Woohyun waiting for me there, okay?"

 

"Believe me when I say he's the one who wanted to do that." Woohyun joined in the teasing. "So technically, I'm the groom. He's my bride." he munched his food while smiling and Sunggyu hit his side with his elbow.

 

"I won't be wearing gown, so erased that ing smiles on your faces." the older throw out a lettuce towards the YaDong couple and Sowon giggles.

 

Later on, Sungjong joined in the fun after his long procedure of pampering himself.

 

After fifteen more minutes, MyungYeol with Claud came down and everyone literally cuss on how handsome the two are.

 

"I think I might need to think things over Gyu..."

 

Sunggyu turn to Woohyun. "What?"

 

"Sungyeol looks so dreamy."

 

"Do you want me to kill Sungyeol, Woo?"

 

Woohyun chuckled. Howon gulped by the sight of Sungyeol fixing his sleeves as they walked closer to them. Howon kept on following Sungyeol's move and he felt a shrimp poking his mouth, courtesy of Dongwoo.

 

Sungyeol chuckle by the sight of Howon staring bluntly at him. Myungsoo rolled his eyes, very amused.

 

"Quit, staring dude. Dongwoo-hyung is so close on killing me."

 

"Hey, he's mine." Myungsoo posessively roam his arms around Sungyeol's waist, and the taller shrugs.

 

"I'm owned. Sorry."

 

Everyone in the table laughs, including Claud who's now sitting beside Sowon. "Please keep Claud occupied while we're out, Woo..."

 

"Sure, dude."

 

"Is the midget staying with us?" Woohyun nods. "And your promise to me?" Woohyun eyed Sunggyu who's now letting out his pleading eyes.

 

"You're seriously asking me that, Gyu?" the older nods and he chuckle as he brush his knuckles to Sunggyu's cheek. "We'll just keep the midget company till--- till what time, Yeollie?"

 

"10pm." Sungyeol said.

 

"10pm. So, can you calm down till then?"

 

Sunggyu smiled and nods and turn to Claud in front of him. "You're staying with us, midget."

 

The kid only nods because his mouth is full. Then Myungsoo sits up to have the same eye level with Claud. "Baby, we'll get going. We'll be back at 10pm sharp, okay? Don't give Uncle WooGyu a hard time, okay? Behave."

 

"Yeeees Dads. I won't, I promise." he even lift his right hand to prove his promise.

 

The two kissed Claud on his forehead before leaving. A black Audi parked in front of the hotel and a valet lend the keys to Sungyeol, making Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows.

 

"Did you..."

 

"Yes. Come on. I'll take you somewhere."

 

"Where are we going exactly?"

 

"You'll see. Come on."

 

Myungsoo hop in and Sungyeol walked towards the driver seat. Upon sitting, Sungyeol held Myungsoo's hands and kissed it.

 

"I love you, Kim Myungsoo."

 

Sungyeol's eyes show great love and its overflowing. Myungsoo squeezed Sungyeol's hand and look back at him. "I love you more, Lee Sungyeol."

 

He smiled and started driving.

 

--

Woohyun and Sunggyu are now walking down the hall with Claud between them. Everyone decided to stay in their room until the other two arrived from their date except for the YaDong couple who decided to go on a date that night too before they were asked to keep the midget company. Sowon and Junhyung said they’ll be following them in their room once they’re done eating their dinner with Sungjong, so for at least thirty minutes, they’ll have Claud alone.

 

“So Claud, tell me what Sungyeol is teaching you?”

 

They made Claud sit in the center of their bed while Sunggyu approached their mini fridge to get their drinks while they waited for the others to come.

 

“He’s not teaching me anything, Uncle Woo.” Claud said innocently as he took the fruit juice from Sunggyu’s hand.

 

Woohyun tilted his head. He was sitting on the carpet and Sunggyu slumped down beside him, equally confused. Claud tilted his head too because he doesn’t know why the two are looking at him confusedly.

 

“Did I say anything wrong?” the kid asked. The two pull back. “What exactly do you mean by ‘anything’ that Daddy Sungyeol were supposed to be teaching me?”

 

Woohyun cleared his throat and let the can down for a while. “I meant school things?”

 

The kid nods. “Ah, I see. No. He’s not teaching me anything since I am not asking him to help me… yet.”

 

“What do you mean yet?” Sunggyu asked this time, sipping from his coke.

 

“I can still do it myself.” Claud smiled and the couple was surprised by his answer.

 

Sunggyu knew about this. He knew Claud is smart because Sungyeol kept on mentioning it to him when they’re talking about random things when their works let them. While Woohyun, is surprised because he’s not expecting Claud to be this confident about himself when it comes to school things.

 

“I read books that are stocked inside Daddy Sungyeol’s library—“

 

“You read those books?!” Woohyun gasped. “But his books are not something you could read at this age.”

 

“Why not? I know how to read Uncle Woo…” the kid pouts.

 

“No, I don’t mean that. I mean, his books are… what do you call this?”

 

“Business related books. Architecture. Interior Designing. Even medicine. Those are not the kind of books you were supposed to be reading yet Claud.” The older pointed. But the kid tilted his head in confusion again.

 

“I don’t mean those kinds of books, Uncles. I meant, all the books he was collecting. Like novels and all. Grimm’s Fairytale included manga’s too--- he taught me how to read manga’s—then there’s more of it. Reading helps me widen my vocabulary.” The kid smiled confidently again.

 

The couple finally calmed down. Then Woohyun smiled fondly of the kid. “What shall we play tonight? While we are waiting for your Dad’s to come home?”

 

“Instead of playing… can I ask you both a question?”

 

The couple looked at each other and then slowly turn back to Claud. “Sure.” Sunggyu answered for them.

 

“You see… there’s something confusing me about Daddy Sungyeol. And since Uncle Sunggyu here is working with Daddy Sungyeol, maybe you know the answer to my question.”

 

Sunggyu gulped but didn’t budge. “What’s the question?”

 

“We all know how my Daddy Yeol’s family is rich. The main building of LGC is a proof to that. But earlier today, Daddy Yeol mentioned about doing something for our future-- Mine and Daddy Myungsoo’s future. That he was afraid of failing the two of us… I didn’t say anything when they’re talking back in the bus and Daddy Myung won’t have any of that talk when we’re having fun… but I’m worried that Daddy Sungyeol might be facing problems because of me…” he then raised his head to Sunggyu who’s now waiting for the shots to be fired by this kid. “Is he?”

 

“Is he what?” Sunggyu asked carefully.”

 

“Having problems because of me? I mean… is he having problems in LGC because of me?”

 

“That’s ridiculous. Why would you think of that?” that wasn’t the question he’s been expecting from Claud so he sighed internally.

 

“Just because… please answer me honestly…”

 

The older sigh and lean forward to held Claud’s hands. “Claud, how can you become a problem, if there is really any, if you’re not even there? You’re still a kid. You can’t do that much… and besides, it will take a lifetime to shake that empire to the point that you’d call it crisis. The Lee’s are that strong and powerful in business. You can rest assured that they are not facing any crisis.”

 

“And besides, Claud…” Woohyun joined in the conversation despite not knowing anything about this. “…no one among the Lee’s knows you yet, being the adopted son of Kim Myungsoo. Though the parents of both sides know, the other sides of their family didn’t. Not unless they find out about you. That will definitely become a problem.”

 

Sunggyu looked at his fiancé and so did Claud. “H-how is that a problem Uncle Woo?”

 

Woohyun leaned forward very eagerly and Claud did the same as if they’re doing things in whisper. “Because… once Sungyeol’s whole clan knew about you, you’ll be used as Sungyeol’s weakness against him. They might kicked him out of LGC and… worst? They might asked Sungyeol to choose… marrying Myungsoo means, he gets to keep him as his husband, a much tighter bond between the Lee’s and the Kim’s, they’ll live happily ever after with you… but… that means they won’t be able to keep you close.”

 

Sunggyu realized what was Woohyun was about to say and tried to stop his fiancé, but it was too late.

 

“Because once those two marry each other, you’ll become a Lee. And that will make you Sungyeol’s heir. And being the heir of that family means… you’ll get to experience how they educate the next in line leaders… in Spain. Alone.”

 

Claud gulped and then bit his lip. “Like how Daddy Sungyeol did it…”

 

“Yes.” The couple said while nodding. “Like how Lee Sungyeol did it.”

--

A/N: I did warn you that the angst is not yet over for this story right? Oh gosh, I’m sorry for this chapter. I do hope you enjoyed reading it.