22: Messing with Kim Claud means... ~ WooYeol's way of Parenting

WHOLE

A/N: TSC3 Seoul just ended. Let's continue supporting our seven Romeos as they dominate Busan next! ^_^ I'm letting this chapter out today because I'm not sure when I'll get to update again. Midterm Exam is tomorrow, and Final Exam is scheduled Saturday of next week.  So let's do this. ^_^v

 

How's your MyungYeol heart with that five days straight of MyungYeol explosion moments? Which wigs fitted Sungyeol well? HAHAHA Ain't he the cutest? <3

--

Sungyeol came out of the bathroom when Myungsoo opened his eyes. He's pretending to be asleep while watching the taller move around the room. He slept beside Sungyeol back hugging him, but the taller never turn around to his side. But now, he is neatly placed under the covers and the AC are lowered in a few degrees.

 

He saw Claud came in already in uniform.

 

"Dad... "

 

"Good morning, Baby. What do you want?"

 

"Why is Daddy Myung still not awake? Is he sick?"

 

The two look to his side and he closed his eyes. "He's not sick, but let him sleep. Are you off to school?"

 

"I want to, but I can't eat breakfast without the two of you... " Claud said sulking.

 

"I need to be in the office as fast as I could now, Baby. Remember when I told you that we messed up with the business talk yesterday?" Claud nods. "Me and Uncle Gyu needs to go back there again and talk to them without failing it this time so we could have a nice trip there in Paris."

 

The two sat down on the other side of the bed and Sungyeol smells so good. "But how could we have a nice trip there if you and Daddy Myung is fighting?"

 

Sungyeol tensed up as Myungsoo's arm roam around his waist. The taller turn to his side and he flicker his eyes open. And Sungyeol can't hold himself back so he lean to kiss Myungsoo goodmorning. Myungsoo felt the feeling from Sungyeol but the taller didn't continue and pull away before they go deeper. "I have to go. Your Daddy Myung is awake now, eat with him."

 

"Okay... But how about the luggage? Aren't we buying those things together, Dad?"

 

"You two can do that for me--"

 

"Can we pay you a visit for lunch later, Yeol?" Myungsoo asked and Sungyeol gulped by the look of Myungsoo. He's using a very thin clothes, and his collarbones are exposed. The scene is too y for him to handle so he need to turn away.

 

"I will not be in by lunch. We have a Luncheon Meeting to attend. Before our last day in Seoul, me and Sunggyu-hyung decided to do things before we flew to Paris tomorrow morning."

 

Sungyeol watched Claud as he climbed back to the bed and buried himself under the cover. "Kim Claud, your uniform will be crumpled... have you fed the ducks?"

 

"Yeees... Didi, Dudu, Mimi, Lili, and Cleo already ate."

 

Myungsoo giggles. "And when did they had their names?"

 

"Just today-- oh! That reminds me Dads... can we buy them some collars like Aga and Byeol? WIth their names in it."

 

"Name plates you mean... collars are too big for them. But how can you differentiate those ducks? They look exactly the same."

 

Claud sit up and smiled to Sungyeol who placed both hands to his waist waiting for his son to answer. "They does not look the same, Dads... Didi's feather are darker than Dudu, Mimi's wings are bigger than Lili and Cleo is the clingy one."

 

The couple looked at each other, but realized they fought so nevermind. Sungyeol get closer to Claud and lean to kiss him on the cheek. "You can buy them all the necessities you think they may need. Remember what I always remind you--"

 

"Do not wander around crowded places, because I might get lost. Noted, Dad!" the kid salutes and Sungyeol ruffle his hair.

 

"Very good. I'm off then. I'll see you later once I get home from office."

 

"Won't you kiss Daddy Myung?"

 

Myungsoo stood frozen as he tried to lift his shirt to change when Sungyeol faced him and kiss him on his forehead. "I'm off. Message me anytime."

 

"I-I will..."

 

Sungyeol smiled before he went out of their room and greeted Yerin who was cheerfully preparing breakfast for all of them.

 

While Myungsoo blinked a few times before things sink in his head. Sungyeol acted the way he always acted around him like they didn't had a fight yesterday.

 

He quickly run after Sungyeol who was sitting in the front porch, wearing his shoes and tackle him with a hug.

 

"I'm so sorry about yesterday. I didn't mean that. Please don't be mad at me anymore..."

 

"Myung, can you not choke me? I'm trying to wear my shoes here and you're giving me surprise attacks like you're pikachu."

 

Myungsoo nuzzle between the shallow of Sungyeol's neck before the taller stand up with him still clinging. "Myung, let me go."

 

"But you didn't hugged me in bed... And I miss you."

 

Claud is sipping from his cup of milk looking amused to his troublesome parents. "So Dads... are we going to buy the luggage later together?"

 

Sungyeol turn to Claud with Myungsoo turning with him because he's still clinging to the taller. "No. I'll be home before 4pm today, to prepare. I haven't prepared yet. You two with your Daeyeol-hyung and Moonsoo-hyung will buy together the luggage. I still have more things to do back in the office so I have to go."

 

"Okay Dad, be careful."

 

"I will."

 

Myungsoo tend to Claud who gave his empty glass back to Yerin and sit in front of his child. "So, Baby. I need to take you to school so I could talk with your teachers about you not joining class for one week--"

 

"Dad, I already took exams under Uncle Dongwoo last last week in preparation for this plan we have. He already talked with my teachers about it, so no worries. I've been put in the special class that school has once I get back because of the results I have. Though they still need to tally scores once the others are done with their exams too."

 

"You mean---"

 

"I nailed my exams, Dad. That reminds me... Are Grandpa and Grandma invited to Uncle WooGyu's wedding? I'll tell them my results."

 

"I think they are. But, wow, Kim Claud! You're really impressing the hell out of me. I wish to see your results soon as we get back from Paris."

 

"I want to show it to you too... But you know what, Dad? The teachers kept on saying that if I were to grow up, I'll be like Daddy Yeol... why are they saying that?"

 

Myungsoo picked up his bag and hand his lunchbox to Claud. "Your grandparents already told you right?"

 

"That Daddy Yeol is a genius?"

 

Myungsoo smiled to Claud as they exited their unit and bid goodbye to Yerin. He punch the button of the elevator and as they waited, he paid attention to his son's question. "Your Daddy Yeol is extra special because of his intelligence. Since childhood to Elementary, he was in Spain... where the main house of their family is."

 

"I remember Grandpa telling me that... but why, really? Why is he there?"

 

"That's their way of educating the next heir of their family. Maybe its their tradition. And back there, Daddy Yeol is not allowed to befriends with the other kids. Knowing the Lee's status, no one could remain real to them. Everyone around them might have something evil in mind. Daddy Yeol knows that much ever since he's a child. That he will be facing these people soon enough."

 

"Was he isolated, Dad? Why is he there?"

 

Myungsoo stepped inside the elevator with Claud and press the UG button. "He was. Till his elementary. He aced all his exams and deliver positive results inside the main house which lead him to be given one request..."

 

"And that request?"

 

He smiled to Claud's innocent question. "His freedom."

 

"Freedom?"

 

"That means he gets to decide for himself starting that day. And the first request he had was... to go home here in Korea where his family is."

 

"Woooow... that's so cool of Dad, Daddy Myung! I can't wait and follow his foot steps!"

 

They stepped out of the elevator and they walked hand in hand greeting people who was greeting them. "When did you guys meet, Dad? I heard it was in London England."

 

Claud wore his seatbelt following Myungsoo's example. "I was in my last year of Middle school in London that time when the Lee's heir visited the other side of their family located in England. That includes your Uncle Sungjong who happens to be my bestfriend. He introduced us and the moment our hands eloped..." he smiled upon remembering the words he used to explain things with Sungyeol on how everything about them started. "...sparks flew instantly. Our days in England were the most memorable. The most treasured. And that made us promised to each other that we will stay in touch as he go back to Korea and start his first senior high school there. In a normal school too."

 

"And?" Claud asked with anticipation but Myungsoo's face turns darker than normal. "Dad?"

 

"Not long after that promise made... My dad find out about us and decided to cut ties with the Lee's... Our families are business partners. Our Dad's are... bestfriends? Our Mom's too. But because of our relationship, the ties between both party are cut and I was meant to marry someone I don't love... Sungyeol reached that news and got into an accident... making him forget about me and everything that happened to us."

 

The kid remained silent but later on, talked. "That's... cruel Dad..."

 

He only smiled. "It is. But I still managed to keep my promise to him. And that is, to go here in Korea after a year and be with him."

 

"But he... don't remember you... how?"

 

He ruffled the kid's hair and went out of the car and turn to the other side of the car to open the door for Claud. "He remember me, Baby. My eyes... will be the first thing to send trigger to him. He loves my eyes. My touch, as soon as we made contact, he'll feel the sparks between us... and my scent... my scent will shoot triggers in him and he won't be able to deny the feeling."

 

Again, Claud just looked up to Myungsoo who was playing with his keys. "That's what happened to us, Claud."

 

The kid smiled and held hands with Myungsoo as the older lead him inside the building. "Your love is so against all odds yet you two fight for it... more reason for me to be proud of you two, Dads."

 

He turn to the kid who stopped and the younger just smiled. "I'm proud of you two and I promised not to leave your sides forever... not unless you two don't want me anymore."

 

Myungsoo got teary eyed and hugged Claud. Sometimes, the only thing in his mind is Sungyeol and Claud. And how things about their family is making him the way he is now. Claud and Sungyeol may not be related by blood but the two has that connection that's keeping the two together. Maybe it's fate. Maybe their fingers are connected to one another by a red string.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HEY KIM! GIVE US YOUR LUNCHBOX! WE'RE HUNGRY!"

 

He gave the lunchbox to the three and just shrug. He's not hungry anyway.

 

Claud stepped out of the classroom to go to their next class. He doesn't have friends but he has someone he can stick together with.

 

Momo is a Japanese exchanged student in their class and since she's new, she always stay together with Claud. And the two always stay together.

 

It's because he doesn't want to worry his Dads. That him being troubled by some group of kids is not something he will even tell them.

 

"Claud... those kids took your lunchbox again? Why can't we report them to the teachers so they could be scolded?"

 

"That's not necessary, Momo. They can have it."

 

"But--"

 

"I said they can have it. Those bullies are lacking in love that even lunchboxes aren't prepared for them."

 

Claud shrugs and tap his phone as he listen to music through his earphones. He copied the songs from Myungsoo's phone not long ago when he got the phone from Sungyeol.

 

"Why are you pretending to be tough, Claud?" Momo asked in whisper.

 

"I'm not pretending... I am tough."

 

"But those kids---"

 

"Just as long as they don't say anything about my family, I'll let them go. But once they did... I'll smack their faces."

 

It's not a secret to everybody how he is an adopted child of Kim Myungsoo. And this Kim Myungsoo who adopted him is in a relationship with the Lee Sungyeol they all knew because their family is rich.

 

"You know they did right? You can hear them whispering in our backs. They're pretending to be kind to you but really, they're not."

 

"I know. I just don't care."

 

"Claud---"

 

Claud sighed and faced Momo who was surprised. "Momo... I appreciate your concern, but seriously. I don't care okay? Just as long as they're not saying it on my face, I'll let it go. My parents are so precious to me that I don't want to create some problems that will make them hate me and threw me out... though I doubt if they'll do that." the kid clutched his earphones tightly as he bit his lips for him to not to cry. "Daddy Myungsoo and Daddy Yeol matters to me so much... they're everything I have right now. My Uncle WooGyu, my Uncle Dongwoo and Uncle Howon... my Uncle Sungjong... Sowon-noona and Yerin-noona.. they're my everything now. I.. I don't want anything else if I got them all. I already have my family to keep... they love me and my deceased sister... that's all that matters. Those people?" Claud looked at the three boys who keeps on bugging him since his first day there. "Those kids don't matter. They're not important."

 

Momo stared at the face of his friend and understand his situation. They're in the same boat. Scared of creating problems for their family. Becaus their kinds are the type that was left alone in this world but was lucky enough to have another chance to have that so-called family to love them again.

 

"And besides... we will be transferred to the Special Class section. We can only wait for that."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun, Howon and Myungsoo with Claud, Moonsoo and Daeyeol decided to meet up in the same mall they're into yesterday. Howon looks dejected and so does Woohyun. Upon realizing this, Daeyeol and Moonsoo decided to take Claud away so the three could talk. The three enter a cafe where they ordered milk teas and cakes just to help them relax.

 

"We'll be leaving tomorrow to Paris for my wedding, yet me and Gyu are still fighting... " Woohyun sigh. "We didn't patch things up last night. He was inside his office the whole night trying to talk things out with Sungyeol regarding the talk they'll be having today with the representatives of Vector Hotel."

 

"I can't believe Dongwoo really stayed outside my unit the whole night... I only asked him to get inside when I was about to go out and meet you guys. He won't be going to the school today."

 

"Isn't it his birthday today, Howon?" Woohyun looked at his other best friend shocked. "You made him stay outside your unit the whole night?"

 

"Yeah. It is... Myung, how could you eat like that? You're having fight with Yeollie too right?"

 

Myungsoo let down his spoon and sip from his milk tea. "I don't know why, but we're okay. He left earlier to meet up with those representatives from. VECTOR Hotel. And I get I kiss from him."

 

"You mean you two are okay?"

 

Myungsoo nods. "I can't believe this." The youngest Nam lean back on his seat when his phone rang.

 

"Excuse me for awhile. I need to take this."

 

"Hello?"

 

"Woohyun, can you get your here and bring me some change of clothes. Me and Sungyeol are leaving for Busan tonight."

 

Woohyun pull the phone away from him as he stared at it not sure if he heard his fiance right. "What? Did I heard you right? Can you repeat that? I don't think I get the point of this call."

 

"Me and Sungyeol are leaving for Busan tonight so I need you to get your here and bring me some couple of clothe---"

 

"What the are you saying Kim Sunggyu? You're leaving for Busan tonight with Sungyeol when our wedding is tomorrow? Okay, its' not tomorrow, but we're leaving tomorrow morning for Paris..." Woohyun paused then continue. "Will you stood me out just because we fought--"

 

"What? No. The are you saying Nam Woohyun? I need to leave tonight if you want me in the airport tomorrow morning. We need to talk things out with the representatives of Vector Hotel. We didn't get much luck with them today so we're gonna try there in Busan where their main office is located."

 

"Why do you keep on running after that ing whatever you called that hotel is?! You are ing rich! You and Sungyeol can even buy that hotel for goodness sake Sunggyu! You don't need them! It's them who'll be needing you! You're not leaving."

 

Myungsoo froze once he heard what Woohyun just said. Sunggyu and Sungyeol leaving for Busan?

 

"Did I heard you right Woohyun-hyung? They're leaving for Busan?" Myungsoo asked ready to grab his phone from his side to call Sungyeol.

 

Woohyun put a finger in his mouth to shut Myungsoo up which the younger did in an instant when Woohyun put the call in loudspeaker mode.

 

"Look, Woo. I'm tired and need to see you before meeting leave. Sungyeol needs his meds, tell that to Myungsoo. We'll probably be back before our flight tomorrow morning. I'll be able to ride the same plane with you, if not, the next one."

 

Woohyun and Myungsoo looked at each other. Claud with Moonsoo and Daeyeol arrived and was about to give him some candies he has in hands when he noticed the face of Myungsoo.

 

"Daddy Myung? Is there something wrong? Are you alright?"

 

Myungsoo flinch by the touch of Claud's cold hands and nodded. "Yes, Claud... Sorry. What was it again?"

 

"I was asking you if you're okay and if there is something wrong... Daeyeol-hyung bought me a book and Moonsoo-hyung gave me a coupon for his favorite ice cream shop. When we came, you two are looking dumbfounded and Uncle Howon looks dejected."

 

Myungsoo held Claud's hands and look into his eyes. "I'm okay, but we need to go home now. Daddy Yeol needed clothes. We will bring it to him in his office."

 

The kid tilted his head to the side as if not understanding the situation. "Where is Daddy Yeol going? Is he leaving us?"

 

"No, baby. No. He's leaving for Busan tonight and--"

 

"He won't come with us to Paris?"

 

"No, he will be coming back tomorrow morning but will be meeting us in the airport. That means Daddy Yeol won't be with us tonight."

 

"But I don't understand. Why in Busan, Dad? I thought he'll settle things today with those Vector people?"

 

"Unfortunately, those people are playing hard to get and want my man and your Dad in Busan." Woohyun started to put on his coat and Howon followed his lead. "Those s are so getting it from me. They didn't know that me and my fiance fought last night and now they want him in Busan? I'll throw grenades at them and--"

 

"Woo, the kid can hear you." Howon hit Woohyun's ribs and the hurt one grimaced. "This means I'll get to deal with Dongwoo at home since we're all leaving now right?"

 

"Yeah. Sorry, Howon. But my fiance comes first. He wanted to see me before this ed him more."

 

"Me too, Howon-hyung." Myungsoo then turn to Daeyeol and Moonsoo who was listening the whole time. "I'll drop you two--"

 

"No, hyung. I'll be going back with you in Topaz. I'm going to occupy my unit there with Moonsoo tonight since we're all leaving early tomorrow."

 

Myungsoo nods. "Okay, shall we go, Claud? Let's go see your dad."

 

"Okay."

 

They all walked away to different places because they all parked separately. Myungsoo immediately plugged in his phone so he could make a call while driving. Claud seated on the passenger seat while the two boys seated behind them. He dialled Yerin's number because he knows that the girl is already in Topaz.

 

"Sir Myungsoo?"

 

"Yes, Yerin. Are you at home? I mean in Topaz already?"

 

"Yes sir, I just arrived. Should I cook dinner now?"

 

"Not yet. For now, please prepare some clothes for Sungyeol. Packed it in one of his bags there. He'll be leaving for Busan tonight and we're bringing it there."

 

"For how many days will he be staying there Sir Myungsoo?"

 

"Just for tonight. Packed him his change of clothes and his clothes for tomorrow's departure. Packed all te necessities he might need. You know that right?"

 

"Okay sir, I'm on it."

 

Myungsoo hang up and dialled Sungyeol's number next which the secretary answered because he called the private line through Sungyeol's phone. He decided to let it go. Sungyeol once told him that the moments he's inside the company premises, his phone will be connected to a private line for his family to contact him too.

 

"You are calling Lee Sungyeol's private line number. May I know who's calling?"

 

"This is Kim Myungsoo. May I know if Sungyeol is still in?"

 

"I'm connecting you to him now, Sir."

 

Myungsoo waited for the line to connect and was tapping his fingers simultaneously to the steering wheel when Sungyeol picked up.

 

"Love. What? Sorry you have to go through that verification."

 

"You should apologize for not telling me about this plan of yours, Lee Sungyeol."

 

"Sunggyu-hyung called you guys?"

 

"And when are you planning on telling me?"

 

"I was about to, now. But you called me first. And besides, we didn't know for ourselves that we will be needing to go away for the last minute."

 

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and Claud spoke. "Dad! Are we going depart together tomorrow?"

 

"Claud? Yes, we will, dear. We will. Me and Uncle Gyu needs to settle this once and for all so we can have a really good time tomorrow. Are you mad?"

 

"No, Dad. I'm not. Just surprised because you're leaving suddenly."

 

"Sorry baby. But can we talk here? I'll explain when you guys reached me."

 

Myungsoo steer the wheel around so he could park the car. Yerin came down and give him the duffel bag filled with Sungyeol's things.

 

"Here you go, Sir Myungsoo."

 

The other two at the backseat went out of his car and thanked Myungsoo for a ride. Myungsoo start driving again and go straight to LGC.

 

"Dad, this will be the first time for me to see LGC.. I'm excited."

 

"Oh yeah. We didn't get a chance to go before because of the ducks."

 

"Yeah..."

 

The two went silent and Myungsoo noticed that Claud was typing a message to someone using his new phone Sungyeol gave him.

 

"You finally had a contact to save?" Myungsoo asked happily to Claud.

 

The kid just nod. "A friend named Momo. She's an exchanged student from Japan."

 

"Only one?" Myungsoo asked with puzzlement. "You're not fighting with anyone in school, Kim Claud, right?"

 

"What? Where did that came from, Dad? Of course not. I'm not fighting with anyone."

 

"Then why only one? You don't make friends that much?"

 

Myungsoo steer the wheels towards the main entrance of LGC to let the valet do the favor for him when it comes to parking. The two stepped out and the talk inside the car was forgotten when Claud exclaimed in amazement.

 

"It's as if everything is made of Glass... Oh my God. This place is soooo huge, Daddy Myung!"

 

"Of course it is." the older held Claud's hands as his other hand is for the bag he was holding.

 

"Is Daddy Yeol working here?"

 

Sungyeol's secretary greeted them. "Sir Myungsoo... Goodafternoon. The President is waiting for you."

 

He furrowed his eyebrows. President? Sungyeol isn't the President. "We're not here to see the President. We're here to meet Sungyeol. Not his father..." he asked very much confused.

 

The secretary chuckles. "The young heir is the President, Sir Myungsoo. He didn't tell you?"

 

His mouth hung low as the elevator doors open and they stepped into it. "When exactly----"

 

"The moment he came back, he became the President. His father finally appointed him. I'm surprised you're only hearing this now."

 

He didn't say anything until they reached the floor where Sungyeol's office is. Which Myungsoo find weird because this wasn't the original floor. This floor is where his father's office is.

 

"This isn't the floor.."

 

"Dad? Are we lost?" Claud asked.

 

"I don't know too."

 

"He was relocated here yesterday." they stopped in front of the table of Sungyeol's personal secretary. "Mr. Kim Myungsoo have arrived. Please inform Mr. President."

 

The girl pressed the intercom and Sungyeol's voice came out from it. "Yes?"

 

"Sir, Mr. Kim Myungsoo arrived. With Sir Claud."

 

"Let them in."

 

The glassed sliding door opened for them and Sungyeol turn around to face them, smiling. "Hi, Love. Baby. You came."

 

Again, Myungsoo was too shocked to even say something. But not Claud. "Dad... How come you're behind this glass door yet we can't see you from the outside?"

 

"The glass is tinted, Dear."

 

"What's the meaning of this Lee Sungyeol? Why didn't you tell me that you've been appointed?"

 

"Oh. You heard? Well, that's not official yet. We haven't had the annual board meeting so I'm just an acting President."

 

"But still---"

 

"Oh. They're here. Where's Woohyun?"

 

They all turn to Sunggyu who was folding his sleeves, looking so stressed. "Does Woohyun-hyung knows you're here?" he asked while raising a brow.

 

"I told him. He's not with you guys?"

 

"No. We went our separate ways the moment you called."

 

"I see." They all sat down while Claud went to see the huge glass behind his Dad's executive desk.

 

"DAD! YOU CAN SEE THE WHOLE SEOUL HERE! WOW! DAEEEEBAK!" Claud exclaimed. "THIS IS SOOOO HUGE!"

 

Sungyeol chuckled and went to scoop Claud and carry him. "Isn't it? When I got relocated here, this spot immediately became my favorite spot. I knew you'd like this."

 

"I love it, Dad..." Claud's eyes shifted to Sungyeol's desk and saw the pictures displayed there. "Is that me and Cleo?"

 

He put Claud down on his swivel chair and took the picture frame next to Myungsoo's picture. "Yes. This was taken by some nurses assigned with you guys... I missed her."

 

Claud's eyes became teary as he remembered his twin sister. Cleo is smiling in the picture and was holding out a peace sign with him.

 

"But why is it here, Dad?"

 

"Why are you asking that question? Isn't it obvious?" Claud shook his head as an answer and Sungyeol just pinched the younger's nose. "Because you're my Kim Myungsoo's adopted son and soon will be mine. You and Cleo are a member of my family. That's why."

 

Claud's lips trembles as he hugged Sungyeol and the taller was shocked by the sudden hug made by the midget. And this feeling is making him feel uneasy.

 

"Did something happened, Kim Claud?"

 

Claud shook his head. And Sungyeol pull away and saw his crying face. Myungsoo and Sunggyu are watching, worried and then Woohyun came in with Sunggyu's bag. The new comer was equally surprised by the scene and got worried too.

 

"What's happening?"

 

Myungsoo shook his head and motioned Woohyun to remain silent as Sungyeol interrogates Claud. He knew something might be up but Claud is holding back to say something.

 

"Kim Claud,I'm asking you. Did something happened?"

 

Again, the kid shook his head. "I just... love you so much... and I'm so grateful I have you as my Dads... I don't want to disappoint you and---"

 

"What happened, Kim Claud?"

 

This time, Claud stare back at Sungyeol.

 

"You won't tell me?"

 

"I don't want to disappoint you Dads---"

 

"Being disappointed is my choice and so does Myungsoo. Now, tell me what happened?"

 

"But you'll be mad. And I'm not even fighting back--"

 

Sungyeol's eyes came from soft stare to a dangerous stare. "Are you being bullied, Kim Claud?"

 

Myungsoo gasped and so does the WooGyu couple. Is that it?

 

The kid's reaction tells Sungyeol that he hit the nail on the head and took his phone out of his pocket.

 

"Tell me the names."

 

"W-what?" the kid stutter as Sungyeol waited for him to tell names.

 

"Lee Sungyeol, what are you up to?" Myungsoo held Sungyeol's arm from behind.

 

Woohyun is holding his phone out too, trying to connect a call with Dongwoo.

 

"No one is messing with Claud, Myungsoo. I'll kick them out."

 

"WHAT?!" Sunggyu, Myungsoo and Claud exclaimed.

 

"Dongwoo, this is me. Listen, I want you to go to Woollim Elementary School and confirmed some things for me."

 

"HEY! NAM WOOHYUN! THE ARE YOU DOING?" Sunggyu tried to grab his lover's phone but the younger dodged him.

 

"Daddy! Uncle Woo! What are you doing?"

 

"You heard me. We're kicking those bullies out of Woollim Elementary School. Tell me the names, Kim Claud."

 

"Dad, no. I'm okay. Its just that, three kids are taking my lunch from me... They're like, I'm too smart. Why did I get a chance to skip a year when I'm too young. And some are talking behind my back about..."

 

"About?" Myungsoo and Sungyeol asked at the same time.

 

"About you two... but I made it a point that as long as no one is telling those things on my face, I won't react on it. I'll pretend I didn't heard them..."

 

Sungyeol smiled and lean on his table and grab his phone. Sungyeol flashed a coy smile suddenly and turn to Claud. "Give me the names, Kim Claud. Don't make me ask again."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dongwoo run his fingers through his hair when Claud tell them the names of the bullies. And to make the long story short, he's not in front of Woollim Elementary School Principal's office.

 

He just came out from the bathroom and was waiting for Howon to come back since they haven't started packing for the trip tomorrow when Woohyun called saying that he needs him to confirm something for him and Sungyeol. The two acted like how real father's are for Claud and it's making his blood boil too, knowing that their Claud are being bullied, so he run out of Howon's apartment as soon as they had the list. He only called Howon but the younger didn't pick up so he just leave a message.

 

He knocks three time and saw three mother's with their son who was looking scared right now. He smiled.

 

"Looking at your son's faces, seems like they know why they're here."

 

"Teacher Jang... what's the meaning of this?" one of the mother's asked.

 

"Unfortunately, some higher ups are asking to kick your son's out of this school."

 

"WHAT?!" the three mother's exclaimed and the three boys' eyes widened.

 

"W-Why? And who?"

 

"You kids..." Dongwoo sat down in front of the kids who was crying. "...should know who is it you're dealing with. You're bullying the wrong kid. Taking his lunch? Talking behind his back?" he shook his head. "You messed with Kim Myungsoo's adopted son... meaning you're messing with the owner of this school's nephew. Lee Sungyeol. You do know that Kim Myungsoo is Lee Sungyeol's fiance right? And Kim Myungsoo's adopted son is..."

 

"K-Kim Claud."

 

"Exactly." Dongwoo tapped the shoulder's of the kids and smiled.

--