15: Fireworks ~ 2/3 ~ The Preparation for the Ideal Proposal

WHOLE

Author's note: This chapter is still set to Third Person's POV. THIS WASN'T CHECKED BEFORE RELEASE, BUT PLEASE DO ENJOY! :)

--

Daeyeol's game was done and they won. Both brother's are happily hugged by their mother. Mrs Kim who arrived with their parents are accompanied by Myungsoo's Dad. And they all wanted to take them out that night but their group refuses. Especially Myungsoo and Sungyeol who planned to watch till the end. Sungyeol decided to ask their parents for his ideal proposal to Myungsoo. Sungyeol has been sending messages to Woohyun. And Woohyun already said yes and by the way Sunggyu is looking at him, he assumed that Woohyun already told him the plan. Howon is still not in speaking terms with Dongwoo, but the two are exchanging texts for the plan to be relayed continuously that day. Including Moonsoo and Daeyeol in the plan.

Woohyun was the one to make a group chatbox using an app and he include all the partners in crime Sungyeol have in mind. The Kim's, Sungyeol's parents, his own self included, Sunggyu, Sowon, Sungjong, Junhyung, Dongwoo, Howon, Moonsoo and Daeyeol.

NamTree91: Okay, here's the thing. What should we name this chatbox again?

Gyuzizi: Um... "THE IDEAL PROPOSAL PROJECT".

NamTree91: That's so lame, Babe.

Gyuzizi: Atleast I tried.

Yeol: I think its okay to leave it blank. Anyway, I need help!

Dinodino: We know that. That's the reason for this chatbox right?

Yeol: Hey! Remove my parents from this. I already told them everthing. There's no reason to include them here.

NamTree91 removed 4 people. view?

NamTree91: Removed them already. Okay, what now? Hey, where is Howon?

YahoYa: ...

Jongfinite: Ugh, so noisy.

JunhyungIsDaBest: Yah! Let's get over this so we can have fun before Myungsoo realized that we're all in our phones.

Yeol: The ? Is everyone on their phones?

Sungyeol looked up and saw Myungsoo talking to their parents while they're all seated on the bench with their phone.

MoonsooKim: You only realized that now, hyung??

DaeyeolLee: You're all in sync sitting there, hyungs. Keke~

Yeol: Keep him busy for awhile! HEY! LIFT YOUR HEADS!

NamTree91: Which head?

Gyuzizi: What the , Nam Woohyun?

NamTree91: Kekekeke... you're funny Gyu.

Yeol: Yah! You flirty couple!

YahoYa: Anyway, what's up? We've been exchanging messages and now I'm more confused with this chatbox.

Yeol: You're always confuse.

Dinodino: I agree.

YahoYa: ...

Yeol: Keke. Anyway, about the plan i have in my mind, I need Sowon and Sungjong for this.

QueenSowon: Why? What's up?

Jongfinite: What to do?

Yeol: Remember the rest house.. . You don't know the place.

NamTree91: What rest house? The one in Yongin?

Yeol: Yeah. They don't know the place.

Dinodino: What's up there?

MoonsooKim: HYUNG INCOMING!

NamTree91: .

Yeol: .

Gyuzizi: Hell and damnation.

YahoYa: ...

Dinodino: OH MY.

JunhyungIsDaBest: Wow, you all typed messages first before you hid your phone.

QueenSowon: HIDE YOURS.

Junhyung: On it.

Jongfinite: I'm too beautiful to panic.

YahoYa: -rolled eyes-

Everyone lift their heads up and Myungsoo looked at them weirdly.

"You're all in sync. Something wrong?" they all shook their heads and Myungsoo laughed. "I got to go to the bathroom first. Wait for me here."

They all went back to texting again after Myungsoo left with the youngers.

MoonsooKim: You owe me a lot here, Sungyeol-hyung.

DaeyeolLee: Ugh. Don't text, Moon-moon. Myungsoo-hyung might peak.

MoonsooKim: You too!

Yeol: As I was saying, the plan i have in mind is to be held in the resthouse we have in Yongin. But I need someone to stay here that knows the place. At first, I have Sowon and Sungjong in mind... but...

NamTree91: You need me here, dude.

YahoYa: You need me too.

Gyuzizi: He do. So what now?

NamTree91: One should stay. Howon, how about you? And Dongwoo?

Dinodino: That's fine with me.

YahoYa: If its fine with him, then okay.

Yeol: Cool! Anyway, so the YaDong couple will be the one to stay and pick Myungsoo, Sowon and Sungjong up.

QueenSowon: Wait! We still need to stay? YaDong stayed already. Can't we go with you guys?

Yeol: No. I need someone to stay with Myungsoo in our unit in Topa--- wait no. Let him stay with you guys in your unit in Topaz. Our unit is off limits.

Jongfinite: I think I'm getting this. You want us to stay with him because you're planning on leaving either tonight or early tomorrow?

Yeol: You really are my cousin. You're smart.

Jongfinite: Blame the blood running inside me. Keke~

NamTree91: So okay, we're leaving Seoul. When? And how? Myungsoo will panic.

Yeol: Think, Woo. Think. This is why I asked my parents for help. They will "ask" me to join "the meeting" tomorrow, but the truth is, there's no meeting. Do you understand?

Gyuzizi: I can't belive they let you do this.

Yeol: It runs in the blood. Anyway, Gyu-hyung, this is the part where I'll be needing you.

Gyuzizi: Shoot.

Yeol: I need you to pretend that you're joining "the meeting" too. That is for Myungsoo to avoid calling you and invite have fun tomorrow because he'll surely get bored.

Gyuzizi: But?

Yeol: But the truth is, you're also coming with me tomorrow to Yongin.

Gyuzizi: I see. But how about my parents? They want me in my office tomorrow.

Yeol: I'll give them a call. After all, I'm sending them invitations.

Gyuzizi: What invitation?

Yeol: For our engagement tomorrow night at Yongin I asked few people to do our invitation for the said event.

Gyuzizi: WAIT! AREN'T WE PLANNING FOR YOU "PROPOSAL" HERE? Why Engagement?

Yeol: Hyung, after my proposal, everything will be official tomorrow night.

Gyuzizi: And?

Yeol: And what?

Gyuzizi: I thought you'll be doing it next friday? Is that one cancelled?

Yeol: Yeah. I moved it for tomorrow night.

Gyuzizi: And the reason?

YahoYa: Can we not ask him this? Yeol probably have something in mind and can't wait to be Myungsoo's. Let's leave it at that.

Gyuzizi: I was just asking for the small details that could probably spare us for tomorrow. Why are you being so irresponsible, Howon?

YahoYa: I'm only asking you not to ask him about those details so we could move on. That's it.

NamTree91: Yah! Stop arguing. Can't we just leave it at that already, Sunggyu?

Gyuzizi: Fine! But if we get in trouble just because we didn't ask, don't blame me.

NamTree91: What is my role here? And Junhyung?

JunhyungIsDaBest: I was about to ask that.

Yeol: You two are my partners in crime.

NamTree91: How so?

Yeol: You're coming with us in Yongin and help me with the things need to be done there.

JunhyungIsDaBest: Oh, I see. That's cool. I guess?

MoonsooKim: WE'RE COMING!

DaeyeolLee: Stop doing that!

Yeol: ! Take him around!

MoonsooKim: NO. HE SAW SOMETHING CUTE AND THE FIREWORKS ARE BEING ASSEMBLED OUTSIDE AND HE SAW THAT TOO! AND NOW HE WANTED US TO RUN BACK THERE AND PULL YOU GUYS!

DaeyeolLee: He's right hyung.

JunhyungIsDaBest: BUT! Me and Woohyun doesn't know the things to be done!

NamTree91: Yeah! WHAT HE SAYS! YEOL!

Yeol: I already told you guys that you're coming with me early tomorrow.

NamTree91: Are we leaving with my Gyu?

Gyuzizi: Of course. I can't be seen by Myungsoo around Seoul. Stop being so slow for once, Babe.

NamTree91: Don't you want to get laid, Babe?

Gyuzizi: I said nothing.

NamTree91: Good.

DaeyeolLee: The hell are you talking about, Hyungs?

NamTree91: You really want to know Dae?

LeeDaeyeol: Yeah?

Gyuzizi: Don't go telling them what we mean, Nam Woohyun. I'm warning you.

NamTree91: What would you do? Keke

Gyuzizi: I won't show up in our wedding day. Don't dare me.

NamTree91: We are talking about how we love each other, Dae. Getting laid means you're loved.

LeeDaeyeol: Getting laid means?

NamTree91: You're loved. Can't you read, little guy?

LeeDaeyeol: Who's the "little guy"? Hmm...

KimMoonsoo: He means .

Dinodino: THE SHOTS HAS BEEN FIRED!

Yeol: YAH! KIM MOONSOO! HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?!

QueenSowon: OMG!

JunghyungIsDaBest: YAH JUNG SOWON!

Jongfinite: OMG OMG OMG!

Gyuzizi: YOU. ARE. DEAD. Nam Woohyun. Do you hear me?

YahoYa: You mean, if he reads you?

Yeol: Nice shot, Howon!

YahoYa: I got it from you dude.

Yeol: We're leaving at 3am. Meet outside LGC Main door. DON'T BE LATE! We're all men!

QueenSowon: What does that mean?!

JunhyungIsDaBest: Men meets right on time. Women meet up later than what they planned. Its good you have to stay, Dear.

QueenSowon: Should I throw the engagement ring you gave me back to your face, Dear?

JunhyungIsDaBest: Sorry, Dear. I've said nothing.

Gyuzizi: High five to that!

NamTree91: WHAT DO YOU MEAN GYU?

Gyuzizi: Nothing, Babe. Iloveyou.

MoonsooKim: One turn and we'll be opening the gym doors. HIDE YOUR PHOOONES!

 

And they did and exchanges glance while trying not to giggle. Myungsoo came and sat beside Sungyeol excitedly, and the other just kissed his forehead.

"Can we see the fireworks now, Yeol? Its being done at the back."

"Of course we can, Love." Sungyeol gave a wink to the guys behind them. "Let's go now."

They all left the gymnasium and grab some snacks before they try to find a place where they could sit down. Thankfully enough, the slope downwards where the fireworks are being assembled at is still not that occupied by the people around because some are still watching and playing around.

Sungyeol pat the place beside him and let Myungsoo sits there. Same goes with the other couple. Sungjong sat behind Myungsoo and beside Sowon. Its a pity his lover is busy to come and he's currently out of the coutry for a business trip.

Then Sungyeol met Sunggyu's gaze to let him know that he's starting.

"Love, have you heard about the monthly board meeting?"

Myungsoo turn to his side and their friends remained silent. "Why? I think I heard."

Sungyeol nod and encircled his arm on Myungsoo's waist. "Too bad I have to attend ours tomorrow. And I have to leave at 2:30am."

"What? What kind of meeting starts at 2:30am?"

"The Monthly Board Meeting." Myungsoo gave him a warning look and he just smiled. "I'm serious though. We are needed early for the preparations."

Sungjong giggles from the other side because of Myungsoo's naivety. His friend may be smart, but sometimes he's more of a so-so.

"I thought I told you not to do work till you're done with your operation?"

Daeyeol stiffen near them, and so does Howon as they heard about the operation. Both their lovers immediately tend to them by holding their hand. Though what Dongwoo did was move closer to where Howon is.

"Babe, I'm fine. I'm perfectly fine. There's no need to worry."

"There is something to worry about, Sungyeol. And I think your Dad and Grandparents wouldn't allow you to come join them too."

"But they did."

That made Myungsoo speechless. How come they let Sungyeol join them? They all know how bad and unstable their son's condition is.

He was about to pull his phone away but Sungyeol stopped him and gave his surprise lips a kiss.

"Trust me Love. I'm needed there. I'll remain seated and do nothing but listen to what the board has to say. That's all."

Myungsoo melted by the way Sungyeol beam a pleading eyes at him. "Okay, but I'm coming with you--"

"No you can't."

"WHY THE HELL NOT?! I'm part of the board!"

"You're not. It was your Dad and Mom who's part of the board. And let me just remind you that you are yet to report REGULARLY to your Dad's company. You're still not appointed for a position."

"But you are not too!"

"I am. I own GSSC."

Myungsoo lose the argument with that and Sungyeol knows that. He kiss his fiancee again and let go of his hand.

"When are you coming back?"

Sungyeol turn to him again. "I'm not coming back."

"WHAT THE FUC---"

"Because you're the one who's going to meet me tomorrow. That is, IF you behaved and just go with the flow tomorrow."

"Why do I have to--"

Woooosh! Bam!

Sungyeol grabbed Myungsoo's nape and they shared one sweet kiss as the fireworks flew up in the sky. And when Sungyeol was done abusing his lip, he held his hand and take it to his heart, meeting Myungsoo's gaze in the process.

"I love you, Kim Myungsoo."

Myungsoo cupped his lover's face and kiss him again. "And I love you, Lee Sungyeol..."

They both smiled and let the things going on around them just do what they have to do.

--

They went back to Myungsoo and Sungjong's unit in Topaz, and once Myungsoo fell asleep, Sungyeol asked Sungjong to come and lay down beside his lover. Not literally beside, because Sungjong slept on the carpet while Myungsoo is lying down on the sofa. Covered with his comforter. That atleast could warm Myungsoo while he's gone and he gone through a trouble of picking that comforter from their room in their own unit.

Sowon came in with Junhyung following her in a tiptoe. And that is when Sungyeol stood up and pat Sowon who was sleepy and just nod to the guys.

"Are they awake already?"

"We haven't slept. All of us. We've been keeping ourselves awake through the chatbox by saying non-sense. Though I let Sowon sleep at the backseat of my car."

"I see. Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience."

"Don't mention it. I owe you this much, Sungyeol."

He just smiled and turn to see his lover who was hugging himself to sleep. He ruffled his hair and give him a kiss before turning to Junhyung again and signalled him that they have to go. Its already 2:30 in the morning and the other guys are on their way to the meeting place.

"Sowon, remember what I told you and Sungjong?"

"Yes..." Sowon yawned and lay down beside Sungjong who was sleeping. "Meet with the YaDong couple at a nearby cafe and pretend to hang out... then we'll follow the plan after that."

Dongwoo and Howon are talking again, though in a civil way because they haven't talk about their issues yet. But they agreed to do this, so maybe, and Sungyeol is hoping, that the two would make up during the process.

Junhyung and Sungyeol exited Topaz and ride their own cars. They cannot be caught with this plan of theirs. They need to suceed.

Sowon and Sungjong will ask Myungsoo later that day to hang out, and they'll take him to Yongin. They'll be the one to lead his Myungsoo to him. And Dongwoo and Howon will help them to do that.

He got a one hand filled, on the steering wheel while the other hand is on his lip. Suppressing a smile. This day is gonna be amazing.

--

When Myungsoo opened his eyes that day, he look around him and saw Sungjong and Sowon sleeping in the living room. And they're all alone there. The other guys must've left already for the business meeting they'll be having this early morning, and thinking back to what Sungyeol's father wanted from him yesterday, he doesn't really wanted to let Sungyeol work for awhile until his operation. But Sungyeol's responsibility for his family made him let Sungyeol work for today.

He was about to rinse his face with water but something caught his eyes. A sticky note left on their mirror, and a thought creep inside his head.

What the hell is a sticky note doing here?

But since he's curious, he pick it up and read the content. And the first thing he noticed was... Sungyeol's hand writing.

And aside from Sungyeol's goodmorning messages, a song lyrics followed his lover's message.

Goodmorning, Love.

Smile for me... and I'll take your picture, make it last a lifetime. Replay it in my eyes

Smile for me... I'll give it all back, in my own good time. I'll make you mine.

You. Got me so hang up~

You. Got me so lovestruck.

Are you awake? Don't skip breakfast Love. And if you are my Myungsoo, you'll do your usual morning routine. You have kitchen next on your destination after bathroom the moment you woke up right? Go now, and SMILE. Iloveyou.

That put a smile on Myungsoo's lips and he slightly run towards the kitchen. And there he saw another sticky note pasted on the refrigerator. And he thought, Another note? From him?

He pick it up and went to the dining table. He was surprised to see a breakfast prepared for three people. Is these for them whom they left out because they'll be working today?

He shrug and continue with the note.

Continue smiling, Love. I love that.

I wish we have another time.

I wish we have another place.

But everything we have is stuck in the moment.

And there's nothing my heart can do.

To fight with time and space.

Cause I'm still, stuck in the moment with you...

You remember the song? You probaby know the song. :) Anyway, have you spotted the breakfast prepared for you? Make sure to eat okay? Then, go to our room. I have something for you under the bed.

This time, Myungsoo run towards the living room and he found Sowon and Sungjong awake already. But he decided to skip the two, run out from his unit with Sungjong and open the door to their unit and turn the knob of their room, but it was locked. He was about to pick up his phone to call Sungyeol, but Sungjong was holding out Sungyeol's key inside his unit in Topaz.

"He asked me to tell you that the only way for you to open the door was after you eat. So we better eat breakfast first."

He followed Sungjong back to their unit as Myungsoo pout and let his hands down. "What the hell is happening? Why are there sticky notes in the bathroom and the refrigerator?" he asked following the two to the dining table.

The two remained quiet and that was the time when Myungsoo learned that something is about to happen so he decided to change his question.

"Will I be with Sungyeol after all these games?"

The two nod and he happily dig it to his foods. But then he saw another sticky note placed under his mug.

It's a love story, baby just say yes.

His heart started to beat fast as every plate placed on the table has sticky note in it. There's one under his plate that says;

Cause we were both young, when I first saw you.

Those are... some lines from a Taylor Swift song. He wanted to laugh but its too romantic and he just smiled because of that.

Another one was placed under Sungjong's glass and it says...

We'll never make our parent's mistake.

You are the best thing that's ever been mine.

Once they are done with breakfast, Sungjong let him open the door and this time, he found a letter placed in Sungyeol's study table. And written on it was a line from another song again.

Every night I almost called you, just to say it always will be... You.

I used to sing this song a lot back in Spain. And it pained me the most, because I know that I will never had a chance to see you during those times. That I wouldn't be comforted the way I want to be comforted. By you. But I have to be strong for the both of us. For us to be unreachable.

Myungsoo wipe away his tears and kept the sticky notes close to him as he started digging with his own food. Sungyeol is really something. To be able to pull out these things right before their monthly board meeting started. That put a smile in his lips and he happily look at Sungjong who was texting at the same time and so does Sowon.

"You're both lucky your boyfriends aren't part of that board meeting." he munch the piece of meat inside his mouth as he speak. "Texting in front of foods isn't a good habit, both of you need to stop that."

"THAT'S SO CUTE!"

Myungsoo looked at Sowon who was holding from a sudden yelp she did. She looks surprised that she just yelp and Sungjong was throwing her a look that Myungsoo knows so well.

"I'm sorry... I was... Junhyung sent me something cute just now."

Myungsoo take a sip from his mug. "What is it that you're yelping over it?"

Sowon shrug and tilted her head to the other side. "Nothing. Just few, girly stuff."

He did not push the topic any further and he continue with his food when Sungjong broke the silence. "Myung, where do you want to go?"

"What do you mean? Are you planning on skipping your work?" something hit Myungsoo and he shoot his head upward to meet Sungjong's eyes. "You're a Lee and you're a part of the board. So why are you here?"

Sungjong gulped. Hard. He's not prepared for this. Sowon upon realizing that Sungjong was being cornered, in. "He is a part of the board but the only people to participate in that monthly board meeting was the big bosses. Not the people under those big bosses. Right Sungjongie?" Sowon winked at Sungjong.

He almost laugh about what just Sowon said. Because that's a stupid thing to say. He's a Lee. That makes him a major stock holder. And he's part of the board. But then, he let his mind do the talking.

"Yeah. The board are filled with the leader from the branches of the family. That means, my grandfather and grandmother included, with Uncle Sungjen and Sungyeol. Daeyeol is asked to come for him to know the basic, but he declined because he says he's just a kid and he should be enjoying his youth. That also include Howon-hyung's family. It may not be admitted by him and Sungyeol-hyung but they're a part of the family since Howon's father was adopted by the Lee's."

"WHAT? Oh my gosh. I didn't know that!" Myungsoo exclaimed. "Those two denied it many times before that they are related."

"Of course they will deny it. Howon-hyung asked that from us. They both refused to acknowledged that they're cousins. They treated and keep everything in their mind that they're best friends."

"You mean, he asked you guys not to tell a soul about it?" Sowon decided to join the conversation because she's only hearing this now.

"Yeah. That would bring scandal to the family. And Howon-hyung's family are not yet recognized by the whole clan yet. They may be acting very civil when around each other, but that doesn't makes them accepted him to the family."

Myungsoo then thought about the twins. Will Sungyeol's family won't recognize the twins if they were to adopt the twins?

"Are they that strict with their family?" Myungsoo asked in whisper and Sungjong could only nod.

"The Lee's had been facing a lot of bricks thrown to us. We're lucky that we don't belong to the first and main branch of the family. Sungyeol-hyung is though." he added sadly.

"Who else are inside that hall today?" Sowon tried to change the topic which she succeeded.

"The Kim's."

"You mean my parents?"

Sungjong nods. "And the other KIm's."

Myungsoo gave Sungjong a confused look. "I mean, Sunggyu-hyungs family."

"Oh."

"Yeah, Oh. And the Nam's."

"Woohyun-hyung?"

"Yeah."

"But the side of us Kim's, Sunggyu-hyung's Kim's and the Nam's aren't part of the family..."

"But the three mentioned names are the major stock and share holders of the company. Not to mention, your Dad, Sunggyu-hyung's Dad and Woohyun-hyung's Dad are part of the board. Including their spouses."

The table went quiet as Sungjong stopped talking. There's a lot more behind the Lee Clan that Myungsoo only heard of right now, and it kinda making him feel anxious. Not to mention, Dongwoo-hyung, his cousin, may not know about the two Lee's close to him is cousins.

"Wait. If adopting Howon's father made them a Lee, that means, Howon is Sungyeol's cousin. Why did he fell inlove with Sungyeol?"

"Hyung, they knew about it. And the fact that Howon-hyung himself knows that they're not real cousins may pushed his true feelings for Sungyeol-hyung before. And Howon's surname have always been LEE even before his Dad was adopted by the Lee's. Its a freak concidence that they share the same surname with us. And when he fell inlove with Sungyeol-hyung, that is one of the reasons why he tried his best to forget about it all. Which is worth it because he has Dongwoo-hyung now."

"He respected the name given to him and he thinks that Sungyeol-oppa is unreachable for him. That made him give up." Sowon added.

Myungsoo remained quiet. Jealousy is attacking him over time, knowing that those two keep this as a secret from him. And the fact that those two knew about it all along, that they're not cousins by blood is making him anxious.

"Myung, can you not tell them that I told you? Howon-hyung won't like it if he find out that you knew."

He only nods for an answer.

Sowon and Sungjong exchanges glances. They are not supposed to say those things that's unrelated with their plan. They might've ruined Myungsoo's mood about everything.

Sungjong cleared his throat. The time to go to Yongin is at 5pm. It was up for Dongwoo and Howon on how they'll pull Myungsoo to Yongin, and he's hoping that those two have something planned already.

"How about we hang out today? Just the three of us? Or maybe we can call Dongwoo-oppa and Howon-oppa.. and maybe help them to patch things up?"

"That's a great idea! Maybe we could do that! How about it Myung?"

Sowon and Sungjong prayed with all their might as Myungsoo looks like hesitating if he would say yes. But the two sighed in relief.

"Guess I'm stuck with you guys without Sungyeol here. But how about Junhyung-hyung? Aren't you inviting him?"

Sowon avert her eyes. "Um, no. He's busy with work."

"I see. Okay. Let's finish things up here and go out before I claimed my gift under Sungyeol's bed later."

--

Meanwhile, at Yongin, The boys have been spacing out for awhile now as they finished up with the balloons that was now touching the ceiling. Some colorful papers were attached from it and now it looks beautiful.

They're inside the Lee's Resthouse in Yongin, and the huge ballroom hall are filled with the things Sungyeol have in mind for the said Proposal he'll be giving Myungsoo and the Engagement party itself. The party is set off at 6pm and Myungsoo will be arriving an hour later because they'll be leaving Seoul at 5pm. Travelling from Seoul means 1-2hrs travel to Yongin.

Sunggyu lay down beside Woohyun who was panting with all the pumping he's been doing since they arrived. Sungyeol was fixing all the tables with the help of their staff. He literally asked for a group of maids from the main house to help them. Daeyeol and Moonsoo are also there helping to this and that.

Sungyeol slumped down beside Junhyung who was making some ribbons out of all the coverals of the table.

"I can't believe the theme you have in mind is pink and black, Sungyeol." Junhyung whine.

"Yeah. Like I can't believe it too." Woohyun sits up and look at his friend who was texting someone. Probably the Team Seoul. "Why pink and black?"

"Because its my and Myungsoo's favorite color."

Sungyeol cough and the sight suddenly scared Woohyun as he reached out to Sungyeol's upper lip corner.

"You're having a nosebleed!"

The other two are alarmed by the sudden Woohyun outburst and Junhyung pulled the cloth near to him as soon as he saw how the blood flew rapidly from Sungyeol's nose. And that cloth happens to be one of the table cloth, and Sungyeol smacked for that but accepted it anyway.

"It must be the weather. We've been going back and forth from the outside of the resthouse and inside. The sudden must've surprises your blood circulation and was now flowing out of your nose." Sunggyu reasoned out and that calmed his Woohyun down.

"Yeah. That must be it. You're learning from me, Gyu."

"No I'm not. The only thing i learned from you was positions."

"Throw your head back, Yeol. And shut up Gyu." Woohyun said though he's amused.

Sungyeol and Junhyung continue watching the two when the other two maknae's came back with some more materials they might use.

"Why are you looking like that hyung?" Daeyeol asked as he seated beside his hyung who was throwing his head back.

"He's bleeding." Woogyu together with Junhyung said in unison.

That alarmed Daeyeol and aided his hyung immediately to check if he's okay.

"WHERE?! YOU WAS JUST SPITTING BLOOD EARLIER AND NOW YOU'RE NOSEBLEEDING?! HYUUUUNG! LETS GO BACK TO SEOUL AND---"

" it, Lee Daeyeol You're over reacting." he shut the Lee-maknae down. "I'm fine. It's just the weather. Its so hot outside and once we get inside of the house, its cold. That's only it, so shut up."

"You were spitting blood? Where?" Woohyun's doctor instinct rises as he heard what Daeyeol says and the taller Lee rolled his eyes to Daeyeol as if saying, way to go, kid.

"I am not. I'm okay. Can we just.. get these things over and done with?"

He stood up leaving Woohyun with his asking eyes to Daeyeol who just remained quiet and trying to pursed his lips tight. Moonsoo to the rescue lift Daeyeol up and asked him to come with him outside and buy thing they might use again.

Sunggyu was anxious now that his fiancee is looking dejected to Sungyeol who was back to the piece of paper he has been holding all day. While Junhyung choose that moment to remained silent despite him knowing that something is up again. And it could be worst than what they're having already.

--

Back to Team Seoul who's been playing around in a mall and trying to distract Myungsoo who was asking them to go home already. Its already 2:45pm and the way back to Topaz will take them thirty minutes and that suddenly build panic inside Howon and Dongwoo. They haven't asked Myungsoo to come with them to Gwangju yet.

"Uh, Myungsoo, do you want to come with us in Yongin?"

Myungsoo raised a brow to Howon's lip biting question. "Why would I do that? Sungyeol may be at home now, so I need to get back."

Dongwoo rolled his eyes to Howon who was struggling and what's on his mind was Nice try.

"Sungyeol actually asked us to take you there." Dongwoo tried the easiest way to have Myungsoo to come with them to Gwangju. Myungsoo is now giving them a stern look. Sungjong and Sowon has been texting the Team Yongin guys for help.

JunhyungIsDaBest: The thing under Sungyeol's bed will lure him to come with you guys here in Yongin. Take him home.

NamTree91: Yeah. What he says. Take him back to their unit in Topaz.

The two exchanges glances and nod at each other. "Myung is right. We should go home."

YaDong couple turn to Sowon who started talking and now Myungsoo is looking more confuse.

"Why are you guys so nervous? Are you trying to take me to where Sungyeol is planning a surprise for me?"

The four gasped and Myungsoo smiled wickedly. He hit home.

He walk passed by the four still dumbfounded friend of his and played with his car keys.

"I'm not dense. And definitely not stupid not to notice the looks you've been exchanging in front of me, guys." Myungsoo turn around to see his friends again. "So tell me where are we going now? Since you've been all over me the whole day, why not do what you have to do and take me to your mastermind."

The four gulped and Sowon typed...

QueenSowon: I think he knows. What now?

 

Sungyeol then smiled and typed with one eyed open as he read the content of a new sent message to their groupbox.

Yeol: He's not my Myungsoo if he wasn't able to notice. Take him home and lead him here. He's stil clueless of what's waiting for him here anyway.

And Sungyeol threw his phone back to the soft bed behind him almost hitting Woohyun who was smiling as playful as Sungyeol. Sunggyu was behind Woohyun backhugging his fiancee because they're all sleepy while Junhyung is trying to suppress his smiles.

They still got this.

When Team Seoul got home, one last sticky note were waiting for Myungsoo. And it was written in a glowing in the dark pink inked ballpen. And it made him broke a smile to the content.

I wish to see you in a heartbeat. I'll be waiting for you here in Yongin, Love. -LSY

--

Author's note: *panting* Let me breath for awhile for this chapter really drained me. Anyway, if you wanted or if you're curious, check out THE VAMPS, 5SOS, Justin Bieber and you probably know Taylor Swift. I was listening to their songs when I was having an internalization to get this chapter out. That's it for today! I don't know when I'll be updating again. But we're nearing the end. :) Are you guys excited for the ending of this fic? Cause I'm not! HAHAHAH WAAAAH! Okay, ciao!

 

PS: THE SETTING OF THEIR ENGAGEMENT PARTY IS AT YONGIN. If i happen to used other places here, that's an error okay? I told you I didn't edit this. HAHA See you soooon!