PRELUDE(?)

WHOLE

Passengers, we are soon landing at Incheon Airport. Please make sure to put on your seatbelt..."

 

I adjusted my sunglasses and turn to see the left side of me. Finally, we're above the soil of where I truly belong to; Korea. It's been a while since I last visited... I lost track of how long I stayed in Spain for my education.

 

My Dads? Oh, don't worry. They're perfectly fine, working hand in hand as they lead the LGC and KGC to perfection. It's like it was the natural thing for them to do. I'm proud to be called their son.

 

My Uncle Woohyun and Sunggyu finally decided on adopting a kid of their own. I think the next in line leaders of all the leading company in Korea will be adopted, huh? Well, yeah. You can say that.

 

Uncle Dongwoo and Uncle Howon are yet to be married, but that is the reason of my arrival today, because they're finally getting married after so many years of deciding whether they can stay forever together or not. Really, I'm happy for them. Finally, the time has come for them to realize how much more they could be when they're together.

 

Uncle Sungjong and his lover are roaming around the world. Though this invitation coming from Uncle YaDong will definitely sends him flying back to Korea.

 

Sowon-noona and Uncle Junhyung are deciding to tie the knots too, but they're waiting for the other two to finish so the schedule of everyone won't clash.

 

It's been, yes. Seven years since I last saw them. I'm seventeen now, turning eighteen this year. I stayed with Grandpa and Grandma in Spain. But soon enough, they decided to send me home; to where my Fathers are. I decided that on my own. That I should stay beside the elders after my Dad decided to go back to Korea after two years of staying with me in Spain. I'm a Lee, might as well be the Lee everyone wanted me to be right? But this time, the communication line is open. I miss my Dad's forever, but all important occasions are spent together, though it'll always be them to travel back and forth since I'm attending school there. We visited Mom's grave, by the way. They've showed me a lot of her pictures and she's beautiful. She's the most beautiful in my eyes.

 

I stepped out of the airplane and thanked the people working there. I don't know if it was announced that I'll be returning today, I hope not especially to the reporters. I only want my Dad's, Uncles, and Auntie's there, and of course, Yerin-noona. I miss them all so much.

 

As I made my way outside of the arrival area, I roamed my eyes around to look for the people I'm expecting to see. Being the tallest, as usual, I easily spotted my Daddy Sungyeol. He's weaing his big sunglasses, so I assumed they didn't go to office that day. Beside him is my overly so handsome Daddy Myungsoo who looks so perfect standing there. Seriously, that two are perfection without even doing anything. Just breath, and they're already perfect. I smiled to myself as I pull my luggage towards them and I realized they're not alone. Uncle Woohyun is also there with two kids beside him, maybe at age 10. The girl maybe at the age, between 7 to 10. Uncle Gyu is also there tending to the girl. Uncle Dongwoo is being the silliest guy again, skipping and looking around the arrival area. I know he's looking for me. Uncle Howon is there too, trying to stop Uncle Dongwoo with his action. Seriously, that two, if they were to adopt kids, there will be chaos. Uncle Dongwoo is a kid himself. I let out a giggle. This time I made my way to them, making myself visible to my Uncle Dongwoo's eyes and he literally jumped around and I laughed. Dads and other Uncles together with the kids turn their heads on me and started to give me their biggest smile. I only lift an arm with my passport there, waving to them. And I almost cried when I saw my Daddy Sungyeol mouthed...

 

"Welcome back, son..."

 

The people whom I love the most are waiting for me and smiling. They're everything that matters to me. I just love them all so much.

 

When I'm a few steps away from them, another luggage hit my luggage and I turn to that someone that hit my luggage.

 

"Oh my... I'm so sorry. I was running my way out of the arrival area and didn't see you there. Sorry."

 

I looked at the man. And there's something in his eyes that makes me tilt my head. Have I met this guy before?

 

The man himself looked at him and tilted his head as well, recognition on his face, until someone called him from the other side of the airport.

 

"V! HEY TAEHYUNG! WE'RE HERE!"

 

V? Taehyung?

 

"Yeah, I know. I saw you guys already! Wait for a moment."

 

The man tend to his luggage again and give one last look to Claud who was still looking at him. "I'm sorry again for bumping on your luggage. Um… I think I should be going now."

 

The man started walking away, then after a few steps, looked around to him again. Held him in place as the man gave him a smile; that oh so familiar smile.

 

"I see you're back, Lee Claud… Welcome back."

 

He stood there, frozen for who knows how long. He just moved back to reality when his Uncle Woohyun snapped his fingers in front of him. "Yah! Did fate made you crossed paths to that guy and destiny started working? Goodness, Kid. I can see sparks in your and that kid's eyes."

 

"Let me use the phrase I used to describe how I met Myungsoo…" Sungyeol said teasingly.

 

The moment I saw him, sparks flew instantly.

 

Claud froze again when he was about to get inside his Daddy's car and look up above him. Maybe sparks did fly instantly like it's the most natural thing to do in everyone's lives.

 

Somewhere, on the road, inside his own friend's car, Taehyung himself is smiling, making Jungkook turn his way weirdly.

 

"Why are you smiling like you fell in love?"

 

He adjusted his sit and look into his friend's eyes. Sana and Momo are waiting for him to answer, which he did a few seconds after thinking of something. "Maybe I am… no. Because I am. Ever since we were 9."

 

--

A/N: Did I just give you guys a PRELUDE to someone else’s story? HAHAHAHAHAHA Maybe I did. *winks* but me writing Claud’s story is something I can’t promise to anyone right now. Sorry. *insert sad face here* but if you ask me nicely… then maybe. *winks again* BYRE FOR NOW~