23: The Take Off ~ Planning for a tour ~ N-nothing…

WHOLE

 

A/N: Ba-bam! Announcement made just now and we won’t have classes tomorrow so I’m letting this one out tonight. <3

 

NO FINAL CHECKING MADE. SORRY IN ADVAAAAANCE~ 3

 

--

 

Woohyun and Sungyeol decided to give the three children a chance because they said their sorry's to Claud who just shrug and told them to learn to mind their own business. But the next day didn't go according to their plans. They might have to leave without Sunggyu and Sungyeol because they're in the middle of signing a contract with Vector Hotel. The said partnership will bring benefits to Sunggyu and so much more with Sungyeol's plan which he'll be discussing with his family as soon as they all came here.

 

Myungsoo is whining because of this and decided to pout the whole time they're waiting for everyone to arrive. Woohyun is also doing the same, sulking and trying to call every connection he has to make the said contract signing faster than usual. Dongwoo and Howon came in together with their big luggages and some more bags attached to them. Woohyun just won't let the plane blast off if there's no sign of Sunggyu returning. Their flight will be in forty five minutes but still no sign of the two.

 

This is when Woohyun's parents approach their youngest and convince him that they should go with or without Sunggyu and that he should learn to understand the situation given now that Sunggyu is handling the business of his own family and helping his Dad with their own company. It’s not the hospital alone that the Nam's are running for business. Not long ago the company where different kinds of merchandises are being shipped to and from the country became a subsidiary of Kim Sunggyu's power. And that is owned by the Nam's. Juggling too many works while Woohyun and Soohyun are working for the hospital alone. Business isn't their thing, but it is for their mom. And their Dad is being the good husband, giving their mom what she wanted.

 

Claud who was beside him drinking his juice has been watching him and Myungsoo because he's seated in between the two. The kid is dressed, in sync with Myungsoo's outfit. And people find it cute coming from the two. But Myungsoo is far from being accommodating that time because he's annoyed by the idea that Sungyeol might fail to join them.

 

"Dad, are you still sulking?"

 

Myungsoo smiled to his kid and ruffled his hair. "No Baby... just disappointed."

 

"Then you're still sulking. No need to hide it Dad." Claud smiled and hug Myungsoo. "I know Dad will find a way to escape whatever it is that's been holding them there in Busan. But if not, then we should just carry on instead of sulking. We have to be understanding, Dad..."

 

"Aren't you disappointed yourself?" Myungsoo asked between their hug.

 

"Not really. I understand. This situation cannot be dodged anyway."

 

Claud hugged Myungsoo tighter which the older returned with the same tightness, when Howon approached them. "Woo, we better go now. Sungyeol and Sunggyu may be a little caught up. They're still not here."

 

" off, Howon. We are not leaving not unless I have my Sunggyu here, do you understand?"

 

They looked at Woohyun whose nearly shedding tears, and when he actually did, he wiped it off. "That er knows I can't handle being without him especially on air... he wouldn't let me board that plane without him... he'll be here. Let's wait for a little more."

 

Woohyun suddenly calm down by Claud's sudden touch to his hands. "Uncle Woo... calm down. Don't cry, please."

 

He sobs and they all just let him sob. "What if.. you guys go on? I'll just board the next plane with him?"

 

Howon hit him on his head, "Don't be a er, . How do you expect us to board your private plane without you guys in it? Are you out of your mind? There's no way we'll leave you both here. Not to mention, these reporters who's been around us since we arrived just because the Lee's, the Nam's and the Kim's are here altogether... they're becoming an eyesore."

 

"I know right. That's the reason why this kid has been back facing the side where the reporters are... aren't you, Claud?"

 

Claud nods and lifted what seems to be a mask designed like pikachu of Pokemon. "Daddy Myung brought me this mask. He said I shouldn't be seen this early."

 

Dongwoo sits in front of Claud. "That's a cute mask."

 

"I know right, Uncle Dongwoo. It's cute."

 

They all smiled when Claud put it on. They all gave him thumbs up. The mood has been suddenly lifted up. But the time is ticking and they really should get going, when Myungsoo's phone rings. He showed them the caller ID.

 

"It's Yeol." he said and answered the phone. "Hello? Where are you? Are you nearing the airport?"

 

"Love. Where are you guys?"

 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHERE ARE WE?! We're obviously in Incheon right now! Woohyun-hyung says we won't leave unless Sunggyu-hyung and you arrived! Where are you guys?"

 

"Bring yourself here."

 

"Wha--"

 

The press people suddenly swarmed in the other side, making them turns to the side where the camera's begun clicking. The security control managed to clear the way and that gave them the chance to see that Sungyeol and Sunggyu are caught up in between those people.

 

Sungyeol is wearing his sunglasses, folding his sleeves while looking at him. "DAD!"

 

Before they could stop Claud, the kid run towards Sungyeol and the cameras never left the two as Sungyeol brought Claud to his arms and made the hood behind Claud cover him. The two looks extremely cute as Sungyeol kissed Claud's cheek. They all approached the two and Sunggyu earned a smack on his chest courtesy of Woohyun who's now crying,

 

"You’re a er! I thought you won't make it!"

 

"But I made it... chill, Woo. I won't let you ride things you can't handle... there's only one thing I always make you ride alone..."

 

The younger blushed hard and smack his fiance again. Myungsoo wanted to hug Sungyeol there, but stopped because of the press people. Then Sunggyu said they should leave now because their flight will be 12 hours of boredom.

 

"Since we're leaving at exactly 7am, we'll be arriving there at 7pm KST. But since the time zone are different, and Korea is 7 hours ahead of Paris, our arrival there would be... 12pm. Because 7am here means 12mn there." Sunggyu explained and turn to Claud. "You're not sleepy, right Claud?"

 

"Not at all, Uncle Gyu. I'm okay." he assured and Sunggyu smiled.

 

"Okay then, let's get this plane going."

 

The whole plane ride is about Woohyun clinging to Sunggyu as the older sleeps beside him. Claud is sitting between Myungsoo and Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Howon are seated at their back with Sebin. But the thing that's causing awkwardness was when Cristine joined it with Soohyun. The two arrived late and the only vacant seat was the side beside their seat. Cristine greeted Woohyun and the younger just nod.

 

"Cristine-noona... I thought you're not coming."

 

"That's absurd. Why would you think of that?"

 

Woohyun decided not to answer anymore and let the two sit on their designated seats.

 

As soon as it’s okay to move around, Claud stood from his seat and went to see Sungyeol's parents on the other side with the Kim's -- Giving enough time for Sungyeol and Myungsoo to atleast talk.

 

"What took you so long to return?" Myungsoo starts. "We became so---"

 

"The representatives came later than we planned so that held us back. But it’s okay now."

 

"Why do you need them anyway? Vector Hotel could be a subsidiary of GSSC and LGC alone. So I don't understand why--"

 

Sungyeol lean to give Myungsoo's lip a peck and wink at the younger that was surprise by the action made by his fiance. "It’s for the future."

 

"What?"

 

The older gets up and went to see their parents too and kissed his mother. Myungsoo was left thinking for himself because he can't seem to get what Sungyeol just said.

 

Sungyeol's phone was left unattended on his seat. And since Myungsoo suddenly got curious, he clicked the phone open and saw the lock screen photo.

 

It was Claud. It’s a candid shot, while the kid is sitting in front of the make shift cage feeding his ducks. Aga and Byeol are lying down on his lap while he's feeding the ducks.

 

When did he take this?

 

He slide the phone open and he suddenly smile. Because the background photo was a candid shot again. But this time, it’s him with Claud, preparing breakfast. And he thought that Sungyeol might took these picture one of the days when he woke up and saw them preparing breakfast.

 

--

 

The flight was long and boring, but not for Myungsoo and Sungyeol who has Claud in between. The kid, once he started asking about what they will be doing there while waiting for the actual date of the wedding, never stops asking. Maybe it was Claud's way of keeping himself awake. But now, Claud and Sungyeol are kinda... playing the battle of the brains and Myungsoo just listens.

 

"Dad, how do you to take a dinosaur's temperature?"

 

Sungyeol pretended to think for awhile before answering Claud's question. "With a six-mile-long thermometer."

 

"How can you tell if a dinosaur is a meat eater?"

 

"Lie down on his plate, Claud."

 

"What's worse than a dinosaur in your bath tub?"

 

"Two dinosaurs in your bath tub."

 

Myungsoo giggle as he watched the two with awe, but as soon as Claud yawn, Sungyeol get up to ask for a blanket and tuck Claud to sleep.

 

"I wonder... if my ducks already ate..." Claud said yawning.

 

Sungyeol brushed away the hairs blocking Claud's eyesight and kissed the kid's forehead. "As soon as we land, we'll call your Yerin-noona to ask for the ducks, okay? For now, sleep. We have atleast,  four more hours on air."

 

Claud yawn again and lean towards Myungsoo's lap who made the armrest between him and Claud gone by pushing it down. Sungyeol watched Claud as he sleeps and wished that he could do the same because he's been without sleep since they started talking with the representatives of the Vector Hotel.

 

Myungsoo caress the kid's head and look at Sungyeol. "There's a chance for him to be placed in an Advance Class."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"He took the exams before this day, so he could have fun there. And he says, he aced all his exams and there may be a chance for him to be transferred in the Advance Class."

 

"That's good then. Those kids taking his lunch will be far from him..." the taller let out his Ipad and tried to continue writing a report, and he's so into it that he didn't see Myungsoo's scrunched face.

 

"You said you're not working."

 

Sungyeol smiled but didn't take away his focus on his Ipad. "I already told you, this is for our future."

 

"As if you need to work harder for our future. That's already given--"

 

"No, Love. Because Claud is in our family now we need to make adjustments."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

Sungyeol browsed the picture of some blue prints sent to him by Taeyeon from Korea. And he showed it to Myungsoo.

 

"This House is designed by Howon before. But I asked him to make some adjustments in the backyard, because of the ducks."

 

Myungsoo laughed to that. "You're honestly thinking of the ducks, huh?"

 

"Of course I am. Our son loves those ducks... anyway, as I was saying, I asked them to make adjustments and this is the final revision as of today."

 

"Is he working with Taeyeon?" Myungsoo take a look at Howon who was now watching the clouds from his side. "I didn't even notice that he's working on it."

 

"I told him not to tell. So, again, focus on me, Love. Since you wanted a house that is not too big to the point that we'll get lost inside, I made the house simple. The library are still there, then the outdoor pool, but of course the roof covering it will be controlled by a remote controller so it could be open of close, then the backyard where the ducks house will be built. Aga's and Byeol's room inside the house... don't give me that look. Those ducks are still growing, we can't give them room inside the house." Sungyeol flicked his forehead. "And of course, the rooms... I decided to combine our color inside ours-- Pink and Black. The tiles are pink and white though. But the rest of the details are either, black and pink. The en suite is leading to my office. Claud's room will be single this time. But, bigger and his own bookshelves will be placed inside and so is his study room..."

 

"But he's already asking for a much smaller room. He thinks his room in Topaz is already too big for him." Myungsoo cut him off, but Sungyeol sighed.

 

"Love, Cleo is with him. There's no way I'll give him a smaller room. Okay, the rooms I've just mentioned are in the second floor. But there are five guest rooms in the first floor."

 

Claud shifted from his sleep but didn't wake up so Sungyeol continued. "Also in the first floor, is the playroom. The living room is bigger too, and the kitchen. The front yard is filled with grass..."

 

Once Sungyeol finished talking about that design, he look up to Myungsoo and smiled. "So, what do you think? Shall we go on with this, or not?"

 

Myungsoo gave him a blank stare and took the Ipad from him. "Where is this located? Will the location means Claud transferring schools? And how about the distance it has from your and our company?..." Myungsoo gave the Ipad back to Sungyeol. "Love, I don't mind being in Topaz, and I admit I want us to have a house, but Topaz is home. I want it there. And I think Claud want it there too... can we just--"

 

"Then let's make this house our resthouse? It's actually 1 hour away from Claud's school and our companies, but... if you don't want to be there permanently, then okay. I just wanted this house for us to greatly accommodate the ducks."

 

He reached for the taller's face and caress it gently. "I still can't believe you're thinking about the ducks."

 

"Because Claud is thinking about them Love. Whatever makes you two happy, makes me the happiest."

 

--

 

The plane lands later than 12pm due to some delays, but they managed to made it before 1pm. The van taking them from the airport to the hotel where Woohyun and Sunggyu booked a reservation from the last two floors arrived earlier so they didn't have to wait.

 

Since the invited guests are just family members from the both sides and some close friends, it didn't became a problem to get them all in the vans. There are more than ten vans, actually.

 

The hotel is cozy and homey, so they find it really amazing to be there. The keys are handed out to Woohyun and he gave them all out.

 

"Sungyeol and Myungsoo's room will be ROYAL CLASS. Since you two have Claud with you, the room you'll be into has two more rooms inside. The other one is for Claud of course." Woohyun toss the key to Sungyeol and winked.

 

"Thanks Woo..."

 

The room is wide. And Claud is very excited seeing a new place before him. It's an awesome feeling.

 

"Dads! Can we visit the Eiffel Tower? And oh, I want to see the bridge where they put the locks on!"

 

"Aren't you hungry, dear? Shall we order for food?" Myungsoo asked while placing their things inside the drawer.

 

"Where shall we go first, Baby?" Myungsoo turned abruptly to the two as they sit down on a chair while Claud is on Sungyeol's lap who's holding a pamphlet on his hands where the tourists destination are written. He rolled his eyes as the two decides for their day that time.

 

"Why do I feel like we're on field trip?"

 

"Aren't we?" Sungyeol asked, highly into selecting for a place to visit and not minding Myungsoo at all.

 

"Dad, I want to ride that bus without a roof!"

 

"Let's do that!"

 

"Yay! Let's go see the Eiffel Tower first, Dad!"

 

"Okay, if that's what you want."

 

Myungsoo couldn't help but smiled because of the scene in front of him. But he flinched when Sungyeol turn to him. "How about I'll take you two to dinner on a cruise? Shall we take a ride Myungsoo? It’s gonna be so romantic."

 

Claud scrunched his nose. "Then how about this, Dads? I'll leave the night for the two of you to date. I'll stay with Uncles and Aunties."

 

"What?" the two asked in sync.

 

"You two should have a date at night. You're in the most romantic place in the world. It’s better that way."

 

"We can't leave you behind, Baby. You're---"

 

"Dad, please... Ever since I came, you two never had a time for just the two of you anymore. You've been looking after me since then, and right now, I wanted you two, to go on a date at night. But be sure to be back and pick me up from wherever I'll be sleeping."

 

"Okay, but we'll definitely enjoy the rest of the afternoon." Sungyeol kissed Claud's forehead and murmur a Thank You on Claud's ear, which the younger smiled into.

 

"Sungyeol, can we really do that?" the other asked hesitantly. "Claud might---"

 

"Daddy Myung, please? Just enjoy the night later, okay?"

 

Myungsoo nods finally and joined in for a group hug.

 

--

 

Meanwhile, Sunggyu threw his body to the soft mattress with Woohyun following him. The younger is now looking at him intently and lean for a kiss which the older returned whole heartedly despite the tiredness he's feeling at the moment.

 

But Woohyun pull back and tend to their bags. "I'll fix our things, you go ahead and sleep. You haven't slept properly ever since that transaction you had with Vector Hotel."

 

Sunggyu sits up and kiss Woohyun's nape. The younger shivers. "But I want you, Woo... I've been without you for two days..."

 

"Who's fault do you think it is?" he crooked one eyebrow up, but then smiled. "You have to sleep, Gyu. Your eyes looks smaller than it usually is because you're tired and sleepy..." he pulled the older's nape and kissed his forehead. Sunggyu always find it sweet when he's being kissed by Woohyun on the forehead. "Sleep. I'll make love to you the whole night."

 

Sunggyu pull away from Woohyun and covered himself with a blanket, not minding his clothes at all. And Woohyun chuckle to that.

 

--

 

On the other room, Howon is still giving Dongwoo a silent treatment. But that didn't let Howon pushed him away to another room. With the idea that Cristine is just around the corner, he can't let Dongwoo sleep on his own, or else...

 

He knows that he's being paranoid, but seeing him inside a mall with that girl hurts so much, he don't think he can handle another one of that scene.

 

Dongwoo's phone brighten up on his side as he placed some things inside the drawer on his side. He take a look at it and saw a message box popped up.

 

It's from Cristine.

 

Dongwoo is inside the bathroom so he read it. Dongwoo doesn't have the rights to complain, he lied to him.

 

He opened the full thread so he could read it, and maybe... just maybe... answer the latest message on his own.

 

The thread starts yesterday evening. "You" is Dongwoo.

 

Cristine Gabby: Are you and Howon okay now? Happy Birthday, Dongwoo.

You: Thanks. And no, we're still not okay. I'm in front of his unit now, trying to talk things out.

Cristine Gabby: Do you want me to go there?

You: No. Don't come. Howon is not really the type to hold back even if you're a girl. And, I'm at fault too. I should've told him about this.

Cristine Gabby: About me blackmailing you? Haha

You: No, but atleast, telling him about it might lessen the pain I gave him.

Cristine Gabby: You're miserable because of me... I'm sorry Dongwoo.

You: It's okay.

Cristine Gabby: He's not breaking up with you right?

You: No. I won't let him. I love him, Cristine.

 

Howon breath in and breath out for that. Cristine didn't replied to that but the latest message made his blood boil again.

 

Cristine Gabby: Are you free? Let's go sightseeing! Isn't Paris one of our destinations before?

You: I'll go out with my Baby today.

 

He giggles to that. What he doesn't know is that, Dongwoo is watching him from the bathroom door very amusedly. His Howon is laughing because of something. He saw how his face crumpled as his phone beeped again.

 

Cristine Gabby: Your baby? Isn't that me? Your Howon won't even look at you earlier.

You: We're okay now. We're getting there.

 

Howon waited for another beep to come and it came immediately.

 

Cristine Gabby: Really now?

 

"WHY DOES SHE CARE ANYWAY?! THIS !"

 

Then Howon typed faster this time and Dongwoo assumed that he's texting Cristine.

 

You: WHY DO YOU CARE?

 

"This is really annoying the hell--- . How long have you been..."

 

He paused as the water dripping from Dongwoo's body flows freely through his whole being. Only a towel is covering his lower body. Howon gulped by the sight.

 

"This is not fair..." he whisper but enough for Dongwoo to hear and the older smiled.

 

"What's not being fair, Hoya?"

 

"N-nothing..."

 

"Who are you texting with my phone?"

 

"N-nothing..."

 

"Really?"

 

"N-nothin---" Dongwoo held Howon's chin up and kissed the daylights out of the younger. Howon throw the phone on the other side of the room and roamed his arms around Dongwoo's neck.

 

Oh how much he misses this.

 

--