17: He's gone ~ Lead him back to you ~ Howon vs. Cristine

WHOLE

Sungyeol's eyes opens and look around. He laughed internally when everything that happened last night came back to him in one go. He collapsed again. In front of many people. In front of Myungsoo. He ruined their moment. The day where they are supposed to be happy. To be one.

 

As he tried to move, he felt a hand holding his. And true enough, Myungsoo is there. Wearing the ring he gave him last night. What time is it?

 

Aaah. It's 3:30am. Everyone looks exhausted around him. Everyone is tired that even his Myungsoo is sleeping beside him while holding his hands.

 

He could see his mom from here. His Dad who was in deep thought. Daeyeol who looks so vulnerable being held by Moonsoo beside him. Woohyun's shoulders are shaking, and Gyu is trying to console him. Howon is being held by Dongwoo. And yes he's so happy to see them back together again.

 

He look beside him again. Myungsoo's faces looks so divine. So solemn. So pure. There's a machine attached from the tip of his finger. Myungsoo is holding his hand very carefully.

 

He moved his fingers. And he can see Myungsoo flinched.

 

Eyes immediately flew open and worriedly looking at him.

 

"Sungyeol.." that came out from his mouth together with a gasp and a sob making everyone turn their way.

 

"L-love... I-I'm b-back... Have y-you waited l-long? H-have you been cry...ing? D-don't cry... It... Hurts... "

 

Myungsoo shook his head as he held Sungyeol's hand to feel him. He's awake. He's okay. He can still talk.

 

Myungsoo smiled and caress Sungyeol's cheek. The taller closed his eyes to feel his touch.

 

Soohyun came in running with his father following him.

 

"Oh my God. Sungyeol! You're awake!"

 

"Y-yes... Is that a g-good sign?"

 

Soohyun nods and helped him remove his oxygen mask for him to talk more comfortably.

 

"It is. But this is the first time since you've been diagnosed that your body accepted the sleeping pills injected in you."

 

"I set a r-record then..."

 

Soohyun smiled and his father take over. "Lee Sungyeol. You're a fighter." the older Nam smiled at Sungyeol who's not letting go of Myungsoo's hand. "How are you feeling?"

 

"Honestly?"

 

"Yes. Well?"

 

Sungyeol sighed and look around them. Everyone is waiting for his answer.

 

"I feel... weak."

 

Woohyun turn away to hide the tears falling from his eyes as Sungyeol admitted that he's feeling weak.

 

"How weak?" His dad continues to question Sungyeol.

 

"I can't... see everything clearly. I can't... Breath."

 

Doctor Nam nods and Sungyeol noticed how his mom and Daeyeol started crying. Myungsoo held his hand tightly as if he's so scared. And Woohyun being held by Sunggyu almost run towards Sungyeol who's lying down. He then realized that that moment is where everything should be determined.

 

"I want you to know that there's a heart waiting for you. You're not stupid, Sungyeol. You know your condition."

 

"I know."

 

"And you know that if your body rejected the heart we planted, you'll die. So I need you to listen to Minhyuk for awhile."

 

"Will everyone leave me? Please don't... I don't want to do this alone... "

 

"Love, you won't. We're all here." Myungsoo sat down on a chair beside his bed and move closer. "We won't leave you till you tell us that you can do it, okay?"

 

Sungyeol nods and Minhyuk enters the room.

 

"Dude... I'm not here as a psychiatrist. You know I'm more than that especially now... "

 

Minhyuk bit his lip. "I know you're tired. I know you're physically and emotionally drained. But you have to keep going for your love ones. They wanted you to stay here longer. Spend more time with you. Don't prolong this anymore. You have to know that before we let you in in that operation room, you have to be mentally prepared for it."

 

"How mentally prepared should I be?"

 

Sungyeol tighten his grip against Myungsoo's hand which the younger notice.

 

"A heart will be planted to you. A much better and stronger heart... And you have to know that if you happen to be comatose after the said operation, it's okay. Take your time to adjust. But make sure to comeback..."

 

Everyone sobs and Sungyeol bit his lips. "You have to be mentally prepared and accept the new heart to be planted in you."

 

"Who's my donor?"

 

Silence filled the room as all the doctors went stiff. Sungyeol saw their reaction and he knows that very moment that he already have one donor. What worries him is, who the donor is?

 

"I won't take the heart in just because there's a donor... take the donor's guardian here---"

 

"Sungyeol no---"

 

"The longer you argue with me, the longer the operation will be on hold." Sungyeol says while wincing. There's pain inside him again and Soohyun was quick enough to inject something in him.

 

"Sungyeol, meeting your donor won't help you live." the older Nam said as he keep Sungyeol in place. They need to outsmart Lee Sungyeol for them to proceed without delay and more problems. "And besides, the guardian of your donor is long gone. So why not do this?" they all waited for the older Nam to say something. "You owe them your life. You have to live with the donor's heart after the operation. Your body rejecting the heart will hurt the donor's family because they thought that you'll be able to handle it and atleast keep their daughter's heart beating in you... so before we get into this, we have to have your word. You have to live and meet your donor's guardian AFTER your operation."

 

Sungyeol glare at the older Nam. He's pushing it. And the older Nam saw defeat in Sungyeol's eyes and continues, "You remember Cristine Gabby?"

 

"Dongwoo's e---" Dongwoo suddenly sits beside Sungyeol sending him signal not continue so he didn't. "Yes, I kinda remember her. She's been checking out on my condition ever since I got diagnosed."

 

"Yes. And you know how great she is. She's this hospital's best cardiologist---"

 

"Wait. Soohyun won't do it?"

 

Myungsoo tried to keep up with the situation and so does the others. The older Nam looked behind him to meet the Lee's leader. "Your grandparents wanted the best for you. And we're not the best for you here. Cristine is."

 

"But i thought she left once---" Dongwoo nudge him again and he look at him asking why did he do that, but the older let out a pleading eyes. Then he turn to Howon who's looking at Dongwoo suspiciously. Then he suddenly gets the idea. Howon don't know who's Cristine is. "Anyway, she's not here in Korea right now r--"

 

And as if on cue, a beautiful petite girl with her lab gown and stethoscope over her neck opened the door. She flips her hair at the back and lift her head and smile. "I've been knocking for awhile now, and I thought you guys are talking about something I need to know since I'll be handling this one."

 

Everyone stop and look at her and she just vow. "I'm Cristine Gabby, call me Doctor Tine if it's okay. I'm around your age anyway. You must be Lee Sungyeol." Sungyeol just nod. "Your photo's don't do you justice. The Lee's heir is very handsome."

 

Myungsoo lifted one eyebrow on that and he almost kick the girl out, but to his irritation, this could be the girl to save his Sungyeol, so he has to hold back. "You're lucky I'm here for a vacation. Dongwoo managed to call me to tell you how you're having it worst by this time. I honestly can't believe you managed to keep up till now. Your heart is really weak..." she checked Soohyun's chart for Sungyeol. "and you've been treated for temporary operations before." she return the chart to Soohyun who's still shock about his first love being here finally. "But in this operation, I need to ask you one thing..."

 

She pauses and Sungyeol returned her gaze and she just smiled. Then her smiled faded and a serious face envelopes her whole face. "Do you want to live?"

 

Everyone gasps inside that room. Restraining themselves to kick the girl out, but the girl emits that intimidating aura that could hold everyone in place. But Sungyeol smirked and those aura is gone again. "Yes."

 

"Then why are you hesitating to go inside that operation room? We need to hurry. There's only four to six hours to preserve that heart waiting for you." she turn to the Nam's and Minhyuk smiled at her nodding. "This guy is ready for the operation." she look back to Sungyeol again and pat his shoulder. "I'll see you inside that room, Sungyeol." and the taller just nods.

 

"Wait Tine, what will be your chosen procedure?"

 

"Orthotopic Procedure."

 

The nurses get inside the room to prepare Sungyeol who then let go of Myungsoo to help the nurses with him. Everyone is just watching as they set Sungyeol to the other bed that will bring him to the operating room. Then suddenly, Sungyeol asked Myungsoo to get closer. He then pulled Myungsoo for a hug and the younger sobs against that hug.

 

"I may not be able to wake up once I'm done with this operation, but if I were to have a new heart that you think, won't remember you, I'll take control of it and let it fall for you over and over again..."

 

Myungsoo sobs hysterically as Sungyeol calm everything inside him down. Those are the answers to keep him calm and Sungyeol answered his question without him asking and without the taller knowing. Sungyeol was pushed outside the room along with that bed and everyone follows until the door of the operation room. Cristine look to her patient's family faces.

 

"Will he be okay, Doc Tine?" Woohyun asked with tears in his eyes. Worried for his bestfriend.

 

"Do you want him to be okay?"

 

They furrow their eyebrows as Cristine pat Myungsoo's shoulder. "If you want him to come back, you have to trust him. That's all he needs." she suddenly pull Myungsoo for a hug and run circles to the younger's back. "He'll be fine. Give your best from here, and leave the rest to me and trust him. He'll be fine."

 

--

 

Two hours have passed and everyone keeps sitting on their respective places outside the operating room. Waiting for the operation to finish. Myungsoo is spacing out. Out of himself. Nervous. Worried. Scared.

 

Sungyeol will be able to make it right? He'll make it right?

 

He's in the thought when sleeps take over his system, making him sleep on the spot where his mom and Moonsoo held him. His tired and emotionally drained. Myungsoo is the most pressured among them all. Its okay to let him sleep until the operation finishes. They asked some nurses to let him rest in one room, but the Lee's decided to add more bed inside Sungyeol's room and let him sleep there.

 

As Myungsoo was placed back in Sungyeol's room everyone remained quiet. Not saying anything.

 

Woohyun is thinking about his wedding with Sunggyu without Sungyeol. That is definitely a big no to him. He won't push through with the wedding unless Sungyeol gets any better. And he's been thinking for awhile now, that maybe they could get married inside the hospital. Where Sungyeol is. But Sunggyu will definitely kill him for that.

 

Sunggyu beside him is thinking of a way to comfort Woohyun if the result won't go their way. They'll probably make adjustments for their wedding again. And he doesn't mind it at all. It's not just his wedding. It his and Woohyun's wedding. He wanted him to be happy as well.

 

Dongwoo is nervous about two things. One is for Sungyeol's operation results and two, about Hoya meeting Cristine anytime soon. Hoya doesn't know about him getting in a relationship before they reached out with each other and finally get together. And he's thinking of a way on how to tell everyone if Sungyeol were to drop the bomb that he knows about her and him because Sungyeol was here in Korea during those times. Yes. Sungyeol went home. He was here three years ago. He met him inside that hospital when he's about to pick her up that night. But before they could even talk about what's really wrong about their relationship and she's already crying, Sungyeol suddenly went inside of her office. Shocked all over his face because first, he was not supposed to be there. Second, Dongwoo was not supposed to see him. Third, Sungyeol was not supposed to see how Dongwoo made a girl cry. Fourth, him being there for a check up under Cristine is a secret and was not supposed to be known by any of them. Dongwoo sighed. He has a lot more secrets than anyone else concerning Sungyeol's condition that will definitely make Hoya hate him for not telling him about it, Myungsoo for not saying a word about seeing Sungyeol three years ago and Woohyun for not telling him all of these things.

 

Howon on the other side of Woohyun, is not talking nor moving. He wanted to meditate and calm himself for whatever will happen once Sungyeol got out of that room. He's worried about the 'don't-say-anymore' looks Dongwoo gave Sungyeol earlier, but he's more worried on how Sungyeol is doing inside.

 

Sungjong is trying not to cry because, he may not be the closest to Sungyeol, but he's his cousin. And his best friend's only happiness. And he's a fan of their love team. He'll fight beside them if the world turn their backs at them. And maybe... Just maybe. He could finally say sorry to Myungsoo for not telling him anything about meeting Sungyeol back in Spain when he had a talk with his grandparents about the business he's planning on working. Sungyeol was the one to lend an ear on him and his grandparents let him decide on that. Sungyeol was nothing but professional that time because their grandparents are there. He didn't mentioned it to Myungsoo because Sungyeol asked him not to. Sungyeol says that let the idea of meeting him there a secret because his plan of returning is not yet finalized. Before Woohyun received a message from Sungyeol, he already knows that Sungyeol might come sooner. But he still got surprised about his unannounced arrival.

 

The five friends of both couple sighed in synch individually. They won't know what will happen once Sungyeol went out of that room. But the operating room door suddenly opens. With Cristine removing her mask and instructing the team to transfer Sungyeol inside the Emergency room. Everyone regroup to Cristine and all she says was, "He might not make it. We were about to start with the actual removal of his heart by opening his chest, but he suddenly had a difficult in breathing. We need to move him fast in the emergency room! "

 

Everyone gasped to that and once again, Woohyun cried making Sunggyu cry beside him too though his tears are pretty much held back than Woohyun. No one dare to wake Myungsoo up that time but what they didn't know is, Myungsoo is spending time with Sungyeol that very moment.

 

--

 

"Oppa... you'll be fine right? Look at that Doctor-noona aid you... They're all doing their best to revive you..."

 

"You're right, Cleo." Sungyeol held the kid's hand who smiled sweetly to him.

 

Sungyeol sat down beside Woohyun who was crying and being held by Sunggyu. His bestfriend is crying for him, and he can't even tell him that everything will be alright. Cleo grip his hand tighter.

 

"You need to go back, Oppa..."

 

"I don't want to leave you here alone, Cleo..."

 

"No, oppa. Cleo will be fine." the little girl smied and stood before him and hug him. "You promised Myungsoo-oppa and you have a donor to thank... you have to go back and adopt my little brother Claud and take good care of him... Only one could be saved right now... and I want it to be you."

 

"What do you mean? You have to go back as well... Aren't we going to start a family? With Myungsoo, you, Claud and me?" Sungyeol pull away from the kid and she just smiled.

 

"You have to go back now... Myungsoo-oppa is here to take you back."

 

Sungyeol turn around and saw Myungsoo crying. He's sobbing hysterically though he's covering his mouth with both hands.

 

"Much better. Myungsoo is here to take us back. Come on, Cleo..."

 

"No oppa... I'm staying here. With mom."

 

Myungsoo takes a step to get closer to where Sungyeol is and grab the taller's arm. Myungsoo could see how Cristine is having a hard time on reviving him from where they are right now, their friends are crying from the outside of the Emergency room looking from the window. "Sungyeol. we have to go back... come on, Love."

 

"No Myungsoo, we're not leaving Cleo here."

 

Sungyeol carried the girl but the girl jumped from her grasp. "Oppa, please. Go now. You have to go back."

 

"Sungyeol, come on!"

 

"No! I said, no, Myungsoo! Let's stay here!"

 

"NO! THIS PLACE IS FOR CLEO! YOU'RE PLACE IS THERE! CAN'T YOU SEE EVERYONE IS CRYING FOR YOU! AND CAN'T YOU SEE I'M CRYING TOO?!" Myungsoo grabbed Sungyeol again and this time the taller stood up. "YOU PROMISED ME THAT YOU'LL COME BACK TO ME! YOU PROMISED ME! THERE'S NO WAY I'M LEAVING YOU HERE! PLEASE... PLEASE LOVE... COME BACK TO ME..."

 

--

 

Myungsoo woke up panting and sweating as he look around the room he's into. He removed the blanket covering him and wore his shoes. Wiping tears that's been falling from his eyes the moment he woke up. He half-run through the hospital corridors and stopped before he reached everyone else. Woohyun turn to him crying and run towards him.

 

"He must've feel you near... he came back to us."

 

"W-What?" Myungsoo freed himself from Woohyun's tight hug and bravely peak from the glass window. He saw Cristine wiping her sweat on her forehead. And Sungyeol is breathing again. The heartbeat is back.

 

With that, Myungsoo slide down and covered his face with his palms. "Thank God... Thank God..." Myungsoo was hugged by Sungyeol's mom and his own Mom which only made him cried again. Then upon remembering something, Myungsoo stood abruptly and go closer to where Woohyun is. "Hyung... can you call your Seoul branch and check with Cleo?"

 

"H-huh? W-why?"

 

"Please hyung! Hurry!"

 

Woohyun grabbed his phone and surprised by the amount of calls he received. And it's all from his cousin who was left there in their branch in Seoul. He returned the song and the other line pick up after two rings.

 

"Woohyun... please calm down. I know you're facing something right now but please, calm down..."

 

"What do you mean by that, ? How's Cleo? Is there any complicatio--"

 

"She's dead..."

 

Woohyun's expression made Myungsoo bit his lips and tried not to sob hysterically again.

 

"We tried everything we could, Woo... but she let go after talking to his brother Claud... she woke up shortly after her complication but she died after a short while as she asked her brother to go to where you guys at right now... Claud is crying here but not hysterically... he's okay and he's calm. He wanted to see Sungyeol and Myungsoo... should we send him there?"

 

Woohyun was speechless so Myungsoo took the phone from him and asked the person from the other line that do exactly what the kid wants and he drop the call.

 

Woohyun hated fate that moment. Why did these things happening? If Sungyeol were transported back to Seoul, he could've treated Cleo personally. But no. The two are treated at the same time, by different people, and in different places.

 

Much as he wanted to comfort Woohyun, Myungsoo can't do that now that Cristine went out of the Emergency room with Soohyun. "He's out of danger. For now..." she paused and look at everyone. "...I don't want to think this way, but I think he just experienced near death just now... and thank God he managed to come back... We will continue with the operation now, so we'll be doing him here in the ER."

 

Everyone nods and let Cristine do her thing again. She sigh and turn to them before entering ER again. "I suggest you pray... I don't want to kill your hopes, but he's not giving the best response with everything done inside the OR before we transferred him here... he might end up being comatose after this operation..."

 

They don't know how to say anything back to Cristine as she went back in the ER once again. Leaving everyone confused on what to feel.

 

--

 

Claud arrived an hour through the chopper that flew back to Seoul to pick the kid up. Claud upon seeing him run and hugged him. And right there, Claud broke down. He cried a lot and won't stop even if they're all trying to soothe him.

 

"Is Sungyeol-hyung back?" he then asked when he calmed down.

 

"Yeah. He's inside the emergency room... Why?"

 

Claud's tears left his eyes as he gave Myungsoo a piece of paper. "What is this?"

 

"Cleo... asked me to give it to you... before she closes her eyes..."

 

Myungsoo held Claud close to him as he open the letter. And a cute messy penmanship both greeted them.

 

Myungsoo-oppa,

 

Hello. The moment you received this letter, tell Sungyeol-oppa to be strong so he could fulfill his promise to me and to Claud. I just wanted to tell you how thankful I am knowing that someone will be there for my brother once I'm out of this world due to my severe condition. When I met Sungyeol-oppa back here, I was given another reason to smile and to trust people. And I did. With you. With him. So thank you for being there when we most needed it.

 

The handsome doctor Woohyun-oppa too. He's very kind. And never did he gave me a reason to be sad even though what's being done to me is painful. I know its to keep me alive till this day come.

 

His boyfriend, Sunggyu-oppa is honest. Honest to tell me that he adored me. And I'm happy for that.

 

On a shortest time, I've lived to meet you guys. Though we didn't had time to really bond because both me and Sungyeol-oppa is not in the condition to do so. A pity right? Yeah, I know.

 

Oppa... can you promise me something?"

 

Take care of Claud and Sungyeol-oppa for me? Please?

 

I know you love Sungyeol-oppa. There's no denying that one. I can see it in your eyes. You like me and Claud too.

 

Please... love Claud as much as I love him and can you please tell him I am sorry for not making it till your wedding? And sorry for holding him back in Seould even though he wanted to attend your engagement party. I'm sorry Claud.

 

I know I'll be gone tonight because the pain inside me is taking me to the point that I know it'll kill me anytime that is why I wrote this letter once Claud is sleeping.

 

I want to be there until the day we finally become a family, Myungsoo-oppa. But I'm sorry... I can't do that anymore. Thank you for everything.

 

PS: I saw Sungyeol-oppa in my dream...

 

Myungsoo choked on his tear as he saw the PS at the bottom. That part looks new. Maybe Cleo edited it once she woke up from the complication before she finaly closes his eyes. And when he completed reading that part, he hugged Claud beside him and cried hysterically as Claud hugged him back too.

 

When you woke up from that dream and left us there, i hugged him and say sorry for not making it. And lead him out of that place for him to come back to you... I want to make you proud even for a last time Oppa... I love you. I love Claud and I love Sungyeol-oppa. Please live happily. ~Lee Cleo (I'll use oppa's surname for the first and the last time. I hope you don't mind. I just want to feel I have something to complete me even if it's only my name...)

 

--

 

Its already morning and no one even blink to sleep that night. Sungyeol has been inside the emergency room for 6 hours now and no one dare to leave the front door of it. Claud was sleeping on Myungsoo's lap and hugging his bear. Its two actually. Maybe one is for Cleo.

 

Woohyun said earlier that he'll be in charge of Cleo's body, but him and Claud declined and said that as soon as Sungyeol is transported back inside the ICU, they'll fix everything that concern's Cleo's body back in Seoul.

 

Myungsoo can't even say something straight and their friends gave up. Even their parents gave up. He's just watching Claud sleeping on his lap while he the kid's hair gently.

 

After thirty minutes or more, the Emergency door opens. Cristine went out and removed her gloves and face mask.

 

"We'll transport him back in the ICU now."

 

Myungsoo stands and Claud woke up and the two held hands to approach Cristine. "Is my Daddy okay?" Claud asked. Tears are starting to fill his eyes as he waited for Cristine who ruffled the younger's hair.

 

"If Daddy wakes up within this week, he'll be fine. He'll be under observation from this day onwards and see how his body reacts for the new heart inside him." Cristine sighed. "All we have to do now, is wait for him to wake up."

 

"But his condition is okay now right?" Sungyeol's Dad asked.

 

"I can only tell that the operation is a success if he wakes up within this week, sir. Though he's stable right now."

 

They all stayed silent as Sungyeol's bed is being pushed closer to where they are. The machines attached to Sungyeol is breaking everyone's heart. And they can still see the blood surrounding the side of his chest.

 

"Wait here as we tidy him up inside the ICU." Cristine says and walked pass by them and lead her team back to the ICU.

 

Myungsoo sat back down and sigh.

 

--

 

The sound coming from the machine attached to Sungyeol filled the room as Cristine check her charts once more. The whole family is still there. Both from the Kim's and Lee's and their friends. Myungsoo asked Claud to catch more sleep but the younger says he doesn't want to because Sungyeol might wake up soon. So he ended up reading a book beside him. He's occupying the single sofa seat beside Sungyeol's bed and Claud is seated beside him. The others are occupying the sofa set at the visitor are of that ICU.

 

Cristine put her pen down and turn to them. To Soohyun in particular. "You say he often wakes up even if it's not yet time to wake up right?" Soohyun nods quietly. "Then lets wait for that to happen." she ruffled Claud's hair again.

 

As Cristine made her way out of the room, Dongwoo followed her and caught her wrist.

 

"I have yet to thank you for being there for my friend..."

 

"Doctor duties, Dongwoo. I can't abandon him especially when he's one of my patients too. Though not directly."

 

Dongwoo smiled and lean on the wall. "I thought I won't be able to ask a help from you."

 

"Why? Because I'm your ex?"

 

Dongwoo smiled again. "Yeah. How are you, Tine?"

 

"Oh, I'm great. And moving on..." Cristine lean back to the wall beside him. "Ugh.. I missed you, Dongie... too bad I can't demand a hug from you now..."

 

"Hmm? Why?"

 

"You used to hug me after an operation... because you know how scared I am after I did everything I could..."

 

Silence envelopes the two and Dongwoo went completely stiff as Cristine lean back over his shoulder.

 

"Too bad I can't ask you for that now..."

 

"You want to hug me the moment you saw me, right?"

 

"Yeah..."

 

He let out a small giggle. He know her so well. "I still know you so well."

 

"Yeah. You do. And I hate you for that."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because I thought I was over you... but I guess I'm not."

 

Cristine stood straight and went in front of him.  "And I hate you more because the truth hurts so much especially when it's in front of you already yet you don't want to acknowledge it."

 

"Tine..." Dongwoo sigh and caress the doctor's cheek. "I already told you right? I can't be committed to you anymore because--"

 

"Because of Lee Howon. Yeah. I know."

 

"You knew?"

 

"I'm not stupid, Dongwoo. I know that he's the guy responsible for your confusion about your uality. And I want to smack him down the moment I lay my eyes on him back in Sungyeol's room... He just got lucky because I don't do things inside my profession area."

 

"Don't hate him. It's my fault---"

 

"No it isn't! He's the one to blame! He was the cause of our break up!" Cristine's eyes are filled with tears as she looked at Dongwoo, "And you know what else hurts?" she put her hand over his chest. "The fact that you loved him enough to defend him now even though you know I'm hurting. How could you be so heartless?"

 

"Cristine--"

 

"What's the meaning of this?"

 

Dongwoo's eyes shifted very fast to where Howon is. His eyes are asking and obviously furious while Cristine wipe away her tears and stare back to Howon who was giving him one strong stare.

 

"Dongwoo, come here." Howon ordered and Dongwoo was about to follow but Cristine grabbed his arm, to Howon's annoyance.

 

"We're still talking. And can't you see? What we have right now is something important."

 

"As if I care about you blabbering nothing--"

 

"Oh, this isn't nothing, dear. I'm Dongwoo's ex-girlfriend--"

 

"So? I don't see the point here."

 

Dongwoo raise a brow to amusement. Cristine can be a , but Howon is already a . He laughed internally but Howon caught he's amused. 

 

"Okay, that's enough. Howon, stay right where you are before you pull her hair. And Tine..." Dongwoo shove his hands gently. "I'll talk to you soon. But for now, let me go before my little Hoya bit you."

 

"As if I care. You know I could go against him. I'm 7th dan!"

 

"And he's 8th." Dongwoo smiled as he watched Cristine's face not believing.

 

"I know JKD!"

 

"He knows it too."

 

Howon is tapping his foot on the pavement as he watched the two standing so close. And when he thought he lost it and pull Dongwoo away, Dongwoo came to him and held his hand to take him away there.

 

"So now tell me what does she mean by ex-girlfriend?" Howon asked dangerously.

 

"Don't start, Howon."

 

"And now I'm Howon?"

 

"She's someone from the past, Hoya. Don't start and imagine things."

 

"But I AM NOT IMAGINING THINGS! You looked at her very fondly!"

 

Dongwoo is more amused seeing Howon throw tantrums in front of him. I mean, a jealous Howon means WAR and he won't like that a bit. But now, Howon is being cute and territorial so he decided to a bit.

 

"Baby, I only thanked her for treating Sungyeol."

 

"No you didn't. DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO CARESS HER FACE JUST TO THANKED HER?"

 

Dongwoo let out a chuckle. "I can't believe you're being this cute."

 

Howon slapped his hands away when he was about to reach for him. "Don't you ing touch me with the hand you just used to touch that girl's face."

 

And Howon left. Leaving a dumbfounded amused Dino. His palm sting with his slapped but he have kinks with Howon's brutal force. And he know what he just did there.

 

Howon is asking for something rough later.

 

--

A/N: I think i failed with this one. HAHAHA 3