13: 1/3 ~ Moon-Moon ~ Day-Day (With a "Y")

WHOLE

Note: No final checking made in this chapter. Sorry for all the errors in advance. :)

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

Last night was amazing. Though I bet everyday with Sungyeol is amazing. I look at my own reflection as I tried to fix my hair into perfection. Today, me and Sungyeol decided to go to WMS to see our younger brothers. And since Howon needs some company, we both decided to ask him to tag along. Which the other agreed to.

 

Woohyun says he'll be right behind us after his morning classes. Good thing he doesn't have it hectic today so he could skip the minor classes.

 

I saw Sungyeol facing the kitchen sink while a glass of water is beside him. He's panting heavily and coughing at the same time.

 

"Love? Is everything alright?"

 

He suddenly washed his face with water and swallowed the medicine on his palm. That's weird. Its not yet time for his medicine.

 

"Love, we can go to the hospital. Are you alright?"

 

He nods and slowly turn to me, smiling. "Yeah. I'm fine. Just meditating before I swallow that medicine."

 

"I see." I said unsurely. "Anyway, Howon is coming with is, right?"

 

He nods. "Then, shall we go? Are you good to go now?"

 

"Yeah. Just a sec. Need to grab my things."

 

He's on his way inside our room when I suddenly remembered something.

 

"Wait Love. Stop right there."

 

"What?" Sungyeol turn around and met my gaze.

 

"Why didn't you tell me that our Dad's are dating?"

 

"What? What do you mean?"

 

"Don't try to deny it. I saw them with my own eyes kissing while Dad is sitting on Mr. Lee's table."

 

Sungyeol's eyes widened and I'm tapping my forearm waiting for his response.

 

"They are kissing?"

 

"Yes they are. Now, why didn't you tell me?"

 

He sigh and scratch his nape. "So what if I didn't? You won't be able to help them the least too. Just like how I can't help them now."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I mean what I just said. Its not like we can help them, although I'm trying. Dad is so scared to lose us, he won't tell a soul about their relationship."

 

"But we are having the same thing about them and we're not having problems now."

 

"Love, drop it okay? I don't want you involve in this."

 

"And why didn't you tell me about your plans before? About you leaving? About you talking beforehand to your grandparents? We could've avoided all these dramas if I was informed about it all."

 

"And make me scared as ? No way." He crossed his arms over his chest and eyed me hardly. "Love, who told you those things anyway? You are not supposed to know that."

 

"Our Dad's told me."

 

"Okay, so they tell you everything. Why not ask them all of your question to me now? Seriously, Myungsoo. What I've done is for the both of us and I prefer working alone that drag you with me. I'm used on playing my cards alone. You're my boyfriend. Shut up and be protected. Okay?"

 

I let my mouth hung low with what he just said and didn't know how to retort.

 

I watched him as he went inside his room which we consider our room since I  no longer sleeps inside my own room, while I waited for him in the front porch to wear my shoes.

 

Sungyeol followed me soon after, and we exited our unit. Sungjong says he'll try to make it so he could see the said event, while Sunggyu-hyung says to only give his regards to Daeyeol and Moonsoo who was expecting us seven to come.

 

I took the driver seat and Sungyeol took the passenger seat. We left the place we are into last night at six in the morning. And I think he barely sleeps, so I take over.

 

"Daeyeol says their section is making some play and this afternoon, he'll be playing."

 

"Playing what?"

 

"Basketball. Unfortunately, he was asked to join the team today because there will be outsiders who wanted to play with them. And since it's an open house thingy today, their school obliged."

 

"I see. We're watching that one too, right? I would love to see him in action."

 

"Sure. How about Moonsoo? Did he say something to you?"

 

I shook my head as I focus on the road. "He's more on a nerd side. He rarely do sports,  though he's not really bad at it. He just... you know? Its not his thing."

 

"The complete opposite of Daeyeol. Dae challenges anything that could come his way, you know? Its quite a natural thing for the Lee's to be this active."

 

"Yeah. I can see that. Because Daeyeol usually invites us with this events. And since he's other half is Moonsoo, I always--- wait. Why didn't I think of that?"

 

"Huh?" Sungyeol starts to type something on his phone as he listen to me.

 

"I mean, Moonsoo and Daeyeol. Don't you think they'll look good together?"

 

I heard him snicker beside me, but since I'm into the road now, I didn't look at him. "Sorry to kill your ship immediately, Love. But Daeyeol is straighter than the ruler. We've been having late night talks and he's sharing a lot about this feeling he's starting to have towards someone."

 

"And?"

 

"And what?"

 

"Did he tell you who is this someone?"

 

"Not yet--"

 

"That means, there's still a chance for my ship. It could be Moonsoo, Sungyeol."

 

The light turns red and that gave me a time to smirk at my Love. But he's shaking his head.

 

"Don't get your hopes up, Love. Daeyeol is kinda like me. But... how should I say this? He's a... heart breaker?"

 

"And you're not?"

 

"Well I am. But Daeyeol is more than what I am when it comes to this things."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"He doesn't do.. the thing called Love and Romance."

 

I rolled my eyes as the light turns green. "You don't know that for sure. You just said you're talking about someone he thinks he's having feelings for. That means, he's into someone right now."

 

Sungyeol sigh. "Love, don't get me wrong. Whatever the decision Daeyeol comes up with and if he really is pertaining to Moonsoo about that someone, then that would be fine. I just don't want you to get hurt if they ended up not that something you wanted them to be."

 

I pout because he's right. I got too excited by the idea, but Sungyeol knows his brother than I do. I will never know how Daeyeol thinks about this kind of things.

 

--

 

The festivities are grand. As usual for Woollim Academic Schools. The booths in the open field means life. Because there's a lot of foods around it. In different varieties.

 

There are some booths where they get to have their photos taken, face arts and more. There's also a wedding Booth. Some students are even dragging those people who step on a circle they placed on the floor. I think they call it, "do not step on the dot!" thingy.

 

Sungyeol, as usual, being someone known since he's an alumni of the three Woollim Acad School, is now looking around and not minding the pictures being taken on him. The day Sungyeol left Korea to go back to Spain damages the image of Woollin Academic Schools for awhile. The ace of Woollim left a year before he graduated his senior year there. And it kinda make everyone sad about the sudden departure.

 

Well I think, everyone is still getting the hang of it since now they're all over Sungyeol. Though he doesn't care about the attention and continue looking at the map.

 

"Why am I feeling sick looking at this map? This building isn't rebuilt in any way right?" he asked while turning the maps all around.

 

I took the map from him. "I do the navigation. For now, let's wait for Howon okay? And stay still as I get us some drinks. Do you want anything in particular?"

 

"Whatever you bring to me is fine." I nod and left him there as he seated on one of the plantboxes.

 

I saw the Booth where beverages looks so refreshing and since they serve Iced Americano, which I know Sungyeol will loved as soon as he sees it.

 

"Good morning. What's your order?"

 

"Yes. Uh, two iced Americano please. Make them large."

 

"Is that all sir?"

 

"Yes." I smiled at the lady and she blushed. Everyone behind her blushed and I just avert my eyes and look to where Sungyeol is.

 

He looks so perfect just by sitting there while playing something in his phone.

 

"Here you go Sir."

 

"Thanks..." I paid her and waited for my changed when I remembered something. "Uh, do you know someone named Lee Daeyeol and Kim Moonsoo around here? I believe they're in class 1 of grade 7." I carefully asked and I reached for my change.

 

"Yes we do, sir. Are you his brother? You kinda resembles Kim Moonsoo."

 

I smiled. "Yes I am. And I only know his classroom. Do you know where they'll be doing their play?"

 

"Yes. The gymnasium behind the academic building."

 

"I see. Thanks a lot."

 

I said and I went back to Sungyeol only to be greeted with his amused face.

 

"What?" I asked as I handed him his drink.

 

"You exchanged smiles with those girls like I can't see you."

 

"What?" I turn to him and he's sipping his drink. "Are you accusing me of cheating?"

 

"No. You assumed that on your own. Anyway, shall we go?"

 

"Yeol, I just asked them where Daeyeol's class is. Don't be jealous over some teenage girls as if you didn't know I belong only to you."

 

His pout turns to smile as he bit his straw and give me a look full of love. I return the same look at him.

 

We then moved to our next destination. To where our brother's are. Sungyeol is texting Howon about our location in case be suddenly came.

 

"This is huge compared to the gymnasium we saw in front."

 

"Yeah. I guess it is. Are they trying to perform here?"

 

"Its written in the event bulletin board right? They must be really famous."

 

We saw someone I recognized from their class since I always go there for parents meeting for Moonsoo if our parents are busy.

 

And as far as I know, our brother's only limited their friends that could stick around with them.

 

"Krystal!"

 

Krystal, with a box in her hands look at me and immediately smiled.

 

"Myungsoo-oppa! I didn't know that the rumors flying around is true."

 

"What rumors? Come Yeol, she's Krystal and  she's in Moonsoo and Daeyeol's class. She's one of those two's closest friends."

 

Sungyeol follows as I move closer to Krystal.

 

"That you're roaming around the school with Lee Sungyeol."

 

"What about me?" Sungyeol asked. And I was surprised because I find his voice intimidating. And Krystal kinda felt it too, according to her reaction.

 

"Uh.. well. Its kinda big here that you're here, Sungyeol-sunbaenim..."

 

"How big?"

 

"Yeol. What's wrong?"

 

Sungyeol looked like he snapped out of it and turn his gaze to me. "Nothing. Sorry. Its just that... it's hot here. Can't we occupy some seats inside? I'm sure it's air conditioned inside."

 

"Yes. It is. Since it's a gymnasium theater."

 

We followed Krystal inside the gymnasium. "Krystal, sorry but we don't have tickets. But your Booth says you're already sold out for the next three screening. But we want to watch it already." I whine.

 

"Oh, that's okay. You can all seat there. You're seven right?"

 

I shook my head. "They're all busy and only me and Yeollie arrived this early. Howon may be on his way but I'm sure he won't make it earlier before the first screening. So can we please get some access inside?"

 

"Sure. You can sit behind our teachers and some more teachers from other school who came just to watch this. You do know that it was Lee Daeyeol who wrote the story they'll be acting now right?"

 

I was taken back with what she just said. Daeyeol wrote a story? I looked at Sungyeol who's just listening and he just shrug it on me.

 

"You knew about him writing stories, Yeollie?"

 

He nods. "He even published books under New York best sellers."

 

"WHAT?! REALLY?!"

 

"Yeah. Really. I didn't tell you?"

 

"No! Will I react like this if you do?"

 

"Well, this is one of his hobbies, Myung. Aside from doing different kinds of sculptures. He's passionate about writing and arts. He's more of a writer than a reader."

 

"Your opposite?"

 

He nods. Then Krystal interrupted our conversation.

 

"Shall we go now? They must be getting ready now. The first screening starts at 1pm. Since it's still early, you can still roam around the school and check out other booths." she suggested.

 

We went inside with her asking if everything is alright. She lead us towards the group of seats in front with a sign that the set of seats in two rows are reserved. Me and Sungyeol sat down on the second row with him occupying the aisle seat and me on his right.

 

"Is it really okay to seat here, Krystal? Don't we need to pay?"

 

"Its really okay, Myungsoo-oppa."

 

"If you need payment, tell me right away, okay?"

 

"I will. Anyway, the foods and drinks are there at the corner. Its still early like I told you, so you can tell me if you suddenly got the urge to look around before this thing starts. Don't worry about your seats."

 

Once she left us, I held Sungyeol's hand. "I still can't believe Daeyeol write stories."

 

"He never really share about those things that fascinates him. He just humbly continue."

 

"But you still haven't told me about that." I pout. "I've been in a close relationship with Dae but he never told me anything about it."

 

"What else do you wanna know? I'll tell you something more... he paints too. And he works for LGC too. Though secretly. He's one of the Lee's that works behind shadows."

 

"Really? That's so cool." I exclaimed.

 

"Oh it is. He is." Sungyeol look so proud right now.

 

I sipped on my iced Americano as we both waited for another two hours for the show.

 

"Yeol, is it okay to watch a movie tonight? I kinda have something to watch in the theaters right now."

 

Sungyeol hummed for acceptance. When Howon came, he's with Sungjong and the WooGyu couple. That causes Krystal to give us the six seats, but then Sungjong says Junhyung and Sowon will be joining us later and arriving with Dongwoo."

 

We saw how Howon flinched to that

 

"He's coming? Really?" Sungyeol asked while I apologized to Krystal with the sudden growth in number. But she says its okay and don't mind it.

 

"He is."

 

Everyone fell silent on their seat until someone called Sungyeol from behind, and I swear I heard Sungjong whine together with Woohyun.

 

"Sungyeol, I didn't know you're here! How are you?"

 

"Taeyeon. Hi. Um, I'm fine. I guess. What are you doing here?"

 

"Oh, I've been invited by my high school friends. You? Oh..." she looks behind Sungyeol and met our gazes and smiled. "You're with your bunch too. Anyway, can we like, talk? I can't seem to catch you to personally talk regarding the house you're inquiring about."

 

"Oh, yeah. Sure. Where do you want to talk?"

 

"Really? Yay, you're an angel. I'm super busy and I won't be able to find time for you."

 

"Taeyeon!"

 

We all turn to see who called her, seems like she didn't come alone. She's with her friends and those friends are looking at Sungyeol dreamily.

 

"Oh, hey guys! Wait up." she looked at Sungyeol again. "Do you mind of we step out for awhile?"

 

"Ah, yeah. Sure."

 

Sungyeol looked at me and that's when Krystal came.

 

"Oh, Taeyeon-noona. You're here too--" she gasped when she realized that she's facing the two most anticipated couple back then. And I can do nothing about it but pout. "Are you here to meet Sungyeol-oppa all along? Are you back together?"

 

I swear I wanted to kill Krystal then, but Sungyeol scratch his forehead with his right hand making his long fingers visible.

 

"We're talking about business and... I'm engaged."

 

"Oh... you are?" the two girls hung low upon hearing that.

 

"Yeah. So... what is it again Taeyeon?"

 

"Uh, yeah... maybe now is not a good time. So, can we meet in my office? Whenever you want. Three days from now?"

 

"Oh, sorry. I can't. I don't know when I'll be free after these days. I won't be available to any meetings starting today and who knows when I'll be available again..."

 

I shoot my gaze on Sungyeol who's not even looking at me.

 

"What do you mean? You're not dying right?"

 

All of is froze with what Taeyeon said. She even laugh it out, but we, knowing what's ahead of us, can't laugh. Sungyeol giggle though.

 

"Who knows? Anyway, I'm trying to squeeze the meetings in the next three days, so maybe you could meet me tomorrow in my office at LGC. If that isn't too much of a problem to you."

 

"Sure then. I'll meet you in your office."

 

"Sure. Thanks, Tae."

 

"Thanks, Yeol."

 

She's long gone when he sit back beside me and held my hand.

 

"Don't let that affect you, Love. That's nothing."

 

"I didn't say anything."

 

"Yeah. Your face say it all though."

 

He flicked my forehead and I pout. But seconds after, I caught him staring while sipping from his cup.

 

"What? Is there something on my face?"

 

He shook his head. "I love you. I just love you."

 

I raise one brow and hit him. "The last time you rained me 'ILOVEYOU'S' you're gone the next day. And now you're being random again."

 

He smiled and brush my bangs away.

 

"Who knows when you'll stop hearing it right?"

 

I hit him and gave him the don't-even-dare look but he just giggle.

 

We all remain seated and talking when we suddenly heard a loud fangirling screams from the outside of the gymnasium we're into.

 

"What was that just now?" Howon asked. "The last time I heard something like that was when Sungyeol walked in. Or Myungsoo."

 

"I know right." Sungjong whispers, though all of us heard that.

 

In a few more minutes, Daeyeol came in running and was holding some paper bags and gifts we can't even recognize who looks like, its been randomly placed over his hands because the other gifts almost fell down. Then seconds after, Moonsoo came in with the same thing like Daeyeol with a sash around his neck and a bouquet of flower.

 

"What the hell?"

 

The two younger handed the gifts to their classmates. The two are wearing a simple white long sleeves and black pants. And once they saw us, they beamed us a smile.

 

"HYUUUUNGS!" I smiled upon seeing my brother happy and I spread my arms to give him a hug.

 

"Moonsoo!" I ruffled his hair. "I didn't know you're popular."

 

He scrunched his nose suddenly. "Those are Dae's fangirls. Sometimes, since I'm walking around with Dae, they always made me carry gifts that can't be handed to Dae."

 

We all laugh to that while Daeyeol fix his sleeves while talking with Sungyeol.

 

"You mean you don't have a group of those girls who likes you?"

 

"I do have them. But I just don't give a damn about them."

 

He rolled his eyes. I was about to more when I noticed Daeyeol's wrist. Its a silver bracelet, and somehow, it reminds me of Moonsoo's necklace. He always wear that necklace since he started going to Middle School or maybe before, I don't quite remember. Moonsoo is never the type to wear accessories, so that kinda surprises me a bit to see him wearing one. I look back on Daeyeol's wrist, it's a silver bracelet with what looks like a moon design. In the middle of the moon, there's an Emerald gems (I think it's an emerald because it's green), which is user to engraved names. Or initials. What engrave to Daeyeol is... "M".

 

I immediately turn to see Moonsoo. And as usual, he's wearing the necklace around his neck. Of course, where do you put a necklace? Tss.

 

But then again, I smiled when I saw his silver necklace. Flaunted from his neck maybe because he run towards us that it gone loose from his white long sleeves. But the initials on Moonsoo's necklace, now that I can see it clearly, is written in Emerald gems too... and his have "D" on it.

 

What's going on with these two? Are they...

 

Sungyeol snapped his fingers in front of me soon after.

 

"Love, you're spacing out. Something wrong?"

 

"N-nothing. I just saw something... amazing and unbelievably cute just now."

 

He furrow his eyebrows on me and look at his brother. "You mean Moonsoo's necklace?"

 

I saw how Moonsoo suddenly paled to that when everyone turn their gazes to Moonsoo's neck where the necklace is, but he suddenly dock when Daeyeol grab his head and do the headlock.

 

"Me and Moon-moon needs to go. We'll see you later. We'll show you around--"

 

"Moon-moon?" Woohyun asked. "You called Moonsoo, Moon-moon?"

 

Daeyeol this time, paled. But Moonsoo stood straight so Daeyeol kinda lost it and stumble, but didn't fall because he managed to grab Moonsoo's waist.

 

"Yeah. I call him Day-day. With a 'Y'. I'm the moon, while he's the Day. Kinda make him the sun."

 

What followed that is an awkward laugh from the two. I felt Sungyeol grip my hand making me turn to him, and I can see his amused smile.

 

"Moon makes Moonsoo the night then. You'll never meet. That makes you the exact opposite of each other."

 

Daeyeol looks like he's about to retort but Moonsoo bit his lip and turn around, making Daeyeol follow him.

 

Me, Sunggyu-hyung and Sungjong hits Sungyeol. Howon did too.

 

"What was that for?"

 

"You're asking us that? Those two are a couple! Can't you see?"

 

"I can. That is why I'm teasing. Right Woo?"

 

Woohyun nods and smiled knowingly. "We know what buttons to push, trust us here."

 

"But you made Moonsoo sad!" I exclaimed and Sungyeol just covered my mouth with his hand and move me to sit down again.

 

"Exactly, Love."

 

I removed his hands over my mouth and look at him. "You're like, 'Moonsoo is not that someone Daeyeol was talking about' earlier before we got here! Why the sudden change now?"

 

"Am I not  allowed to change minds?" He says while giving me the look that could make you feel guilty. "And besides, it's my first time seeing my brother so flustered. That kinda makes me... more superior than him."

 

Woohyun and Sungyeol high five.

 

Dongwoo-hyung arrived with Sebin, Sowon and Junhyung, making Howon stiffed the whole time we are waiting. Its a good thing Sungjong was there just beside him and ready to talk to him whenever the flirt WooGyu doesn't care about anything else.

 

The sitting arrangement starting from the left end aisle is, Sungyeol, me, Sunggyu-hyung, Woohyun, Sungjong, Howon, Sebin (who insisted to sit beside Howon upon seeing him there.)  Dongwoo, Sowon and Junhyung.

 

Sungyeol and I are talking about something when he suddenly got serious.

 

"Myung, can we go to a mall tomorrow? I wanted to buy you something, but I kinda need you there personally to test it. Is that okay?"

 

"Yeah sure. I don't mind. But, don't you need to rest? Yeol, your condition is--"

 

"Annoying, making my moves minimized. Yeah I know, but I'm okay, Love. Trust me. But you have to come with me tomorrow, okay?"

 

I nod and took his right hand. "Talking about your health, how was it? You're not having some attacks this passed few days. Are you getting better? And if it's okay with you, I would like to talk to Soohyun about your operation taking place three weeks from now. And why aren't he asking you for a regular check ups? I mean ain't that weird? He just gave us a rundown of your health condition, making us all worry. He should be persistent about taking you back to the hospital and make you stay put ther--"

 

"Love. Please. Make it two days from now okay? Let me handle our plans for the next two days more, and you'll be the one planning for the next days after it. And can I ask you some huge favor?"

 

My eyebrow twitch to that but allowed him to tell me what he wanted.

 

"Lets not talk about my health for the next two days. Is that okay?"

 

"Why? Your health is impo--"

 

"Please?"

 

His pleading eyes made me stop with my words when the lights inside the hall went off... I kinda panic to that, but then Sungyeol grabbed my nape and then a soft sweet kiss was planted on my lips. Wetting my lips in the process because of his tongue and was hurt when he bit me.

 

He put our foreheads together and whisper, "Please, Myung? Let the two days after this day be for us alone."

 

And I can just simply nod to that. Another whisper was made by him, making me shiver.

 

"I love you, Kim Myungsoo. Don't ever forget that."

 

--

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: EXAMS ENDED! I kinda rush this thing out because everyone is excited about whatever Woollim Ent is about to release from YT at 00:00KST later. So all of us, MUST TUNE IN to their YT account for that update. Who knows what that is right? Haha. Till my next update! Ciao! :)