31: Misunderstanding ~ Let him meet them? ~ Here comes trouble

WHOLE

A/N: Since you guys asked for it nicely... ^_^ Enjoy!

--

As they arrived, Myungsoo decided to prepare for the kids their snack with Woohyun who arrived earlier than them in front of Dongwoo's apartment. He was kinda expecting the older to arrive with Howon whom he texted first not knowing that the older was texted by Dongwoo himself so he could help them out a bit with the kids, but looks like Howon is not there yet as they arrived.

 

Woohyun take a bite on his apple as Myungsoo were slicing some to make an apple pie. The older is texting someone that time so he just let him be since Woohyun says he'll help prepare dinner later.

 

"I can't believe I ditched my husband for you Kim Myungsoo..."

 

"You must've love Claud so much, hyung." he says as he nicely placed the apples around the tray. "For you to rush here knowing that Claud made friends."

 

"You're right. I just don't want him getting bullied again."

 

Claud were helping and discussing things with his friends that time when he remembered something he forgot to buy.

 

"I forgot to stop by on the convenience store across the street." he says as he untangle the ribbon behind him, courtesy of his apron. Woohyun was about to say its okay if he do it, but Claud came to them with a small paper in his hand.

 

"Dad, is it okay if I do it? It's just across the street right? We kinda need something for Sana."

 

"Sana? Why?"

 

"We'll buy some chips and---"

 

"Oh I was about to go out to buy exactly that. Can you do that for me, Claud?"

 

He can see how Claud is making efforts to make friends and it's making him want to exert effot for Claud too so he could atleast enjoy life normally. So maybe letting Claud do the work once in a while won't hurt that much if it could provide the kid more time to bond with his new friends.

 

"Of course Dad. Taehyung and Jungkook will be with me. Right guys?"

 

"Yes." the two mentioned kids says in unison that Myungsoo can't help but smile. He then took his wallet out and let out some paper bills.

 

"Then okay. You can go and buy. Just be careful on your way there, okay? The pedestrian crossing... take note of that, okay?"

 

"Yes Dad, we will."

 

Myungsoo followed the three kids with Woohyun continuing his work. Then Myungsoo remembers something. "I'm sorry dear, but you know there'll be your bodyguards trailing behind you as soon as you're out of that door right?"

 

Claud nodded and smiled towards Myungsoo. "They've been following me around in school, Dad. I don't mind. Dad will definitely freak out if those guys were to leave my side even in a short while."

 

Myungsoo pats his son's head. "Thank you for understanding, Dear. Keep up with it for as long as it takes, okay? You know he's just protecting us right?"

 

"Of course, Dad. I understand Daddy Sungyeol... don't worry."

 

The three kids went out. Myungsoo thought of Sungyeol being so protective that even if its only across the street, he'll ask those bodyguards to keep an eye on Claud. Sungyeol may be acting too much about it, but he can't blame the older. Sungyeol wanted them away from what he thinks could harm them. And besides, the bodyguards assigned for Claud is not approaching the kid at all. Just watching from a far, keeping an eye on him with the distance that won't be annoying for the kid.

 

He was the one to sit on the counter and watched Woohyun finishes the apple pie he was making. "Hyung, was Sungyeol being guarded this way before too?"

 

The older look up to him as he cut the excess covering of the pie. "What do you mean?"

 

"You said in his first weeks attending normal school, you've seen him with bodyguards."

 

"Oh that." he neatly placed the pie inside the oven and wipe his hands clean."We got used to it as the days goes by. We thought his family was overreacting, but when he was nearly attacked, we understand that that friend of ours isn't someone you can leave unattended. Because of his surname, he receives treatment that he never really asked for. He was treated like he's a son of the royal family of the United Kingdom. Gosh, it was annoying! We are being followed by them anywhere we go."

 

The younger blinked a few times. "You were being watched wherever you go?"

 

"Well duh, we have the heir of the Lee Group of Companies trying to live a normal life with us by hanging out, of course we'll be followed around." Woohyun paused and smiled as he remembered something funny. "When Dongwoo got irritated by the feeling of being watched, Sungyeol went home mad and demanding to take the bodyguards off his back... the next day, they're no longer trailing so close behind us. Though still watching us from a safe distance."

 

No wonder the bodyguards meant for Claud is keeping their distance. Sungyeol experienced the hardship having them behind his back and Myungsoo is sure that the taller don't want Claud to get irritated like he used to before.

 

"He's really thinking about what will make Claud comfortable, ain't he?" Woohyun says.

 

"Of course. He's his Kim Claud afterall... his nephew and my adopted son."

 

--

 

As the kids went out of the convenience store, Howon parked the car in a safe distance so he won't get noticed by the bodyguards trailing the kid. He almost smiled when Claud gave the bodyguards their share of ice creams which the bodyguard's smiled to.

 

"Presenting to you proudly, Uncle... your grandson, Kim Claud." Howon said proudly.

 

"He has the eyes of his Mom... and his smile..."

 

Howon just nod. "Is almost like Sungyeol's but different altogether." he turn to the older at the backseat. "Aren't you approaching him?"

 

The older shook his head. "No. He's guarded. I'm sure I won't be allowed to approach him."

 

"So you decided to watch him from here?"

 

"Yes." the older smiled. "This is enough."

 

Howon can't understand the feeling building up inside him, but he kinda feels like everything is a misunderstanding on Sungyeol's part and this man's part.

 

"When are you planning on meeting them personally then?"

 

"The annual board meeting."

 

As Howon was about to start the engine of the car, Jungyeop decided to ask something he can never answer. "Where's the other twin? I haven't seen her around Claud."

 

Howon once again turn to Jungyeop and eyed him intently. "The answer to that could wait till the Annual Board Meeting, Uncle. It'll be better to wait till that day. And take this as a warning... Sungyeol won't go easy on you on that part of this story."

 

--

 

Sungyeol upon receiving Howon's message stepped out of the restaurant to call the security assigned for Claud and Myungsoo.

 

"Young heir? What is it?"

 

"Where's Claud? Where's Myungsoo?"

 

"Claud is out to buy something in the convenience store across the street, Sir. And we're currently behind him now. Sir Myungsoo stayed inside the apartment with Sir Woohyun."

 

"And Howon? Where is Howon? He's supposed to be there."

 

"He's not here, Sir."

 

"Okay, I'll call you guys back."

 

He then dialled Howon's number but the older didn't pick up. What the is happening? He can't leave now, but he won't hesitate to leave and go to where Myungsoo and Claud is if what Howon says means trouble.

 

He went inside his car and drove himself to where the two are. Thank God there's no traffic to block his way, so he reached the apartment in fifteen minutes.He slightly run, worried and scared as he reached the floor. He then kicked the door open startling Myungsoo who was holding the pie with both hands with a pot holder. The two locked their gazes and Sungyeol saw Claud behind Myungsoo with cups and Woohyun with juice in his hands.

 

"Yeol? What are you doing here? I thought you said you--"

 

"Are you okay?"

 

"Huh?" Myungsoo asked confused. "I don't know why you're asking that, but yes. As you can see, we're okay." he placed the pie on the table and he realized that the kids are looking at him. Claud placed down the cups on the table and held Sungyeol's hand so he could sit on the sofa. "So tell me why you're rushing your way here---"

 

"Where is Howon?" he says watching Claud served his friends.

 

"He's not here. I mean not yet. We're wondering too."

 

"Did you went out without me knowing, Myungsoo?"

 

The younger looked tensed suddenly as he cut the pie. "W-What do you mean?"

 

"Did you, Myungsoo? Did you go to a certain place even though I said not to?"

 

"Dads... you're not fighting right?" Claud stood between the two because of the tension he's now feeling. Woohyun continue serving the as he tried to accommodate the kids, though he's listening to the two. "Daddy, come and have some pie wit---"

 

"Be thankful that the kids are here, Myungsoo. I'll deal with you later."

 

"S-Sorry..."

 

"You should be. Because the last time I remember, I told you not to go there... but you still did."

 

Sungyeol kissed Claud's forehead not breaking his intense gaze to Myungsoo who's biting his lower lip while his hands are clutching tightly on the hem of his shirt.

 

"It's nice to meet you guys personally. But I need to go back, so let's be introduced later, okay?" the kids just nodded and he turn back to Claud. "I'll go now, dear. I'll be back for dinner."

 

"Okay Dad." he kissed Sungyeol on his cheek and the taller went out of the apartment and the kid turn to Myungsoo. "Dad, what was that? Is Daddy Yeol mad?"

 

"I think so.." he said as he slowly sat down on the sofa. "I'm so dead later."

 

--

 

Woohyun got home late that night for he stayed a little bit longer with Myungsoo. He don't understand what to feel and what does Myungsoo feels when Sungyeol says he won't be able to make it that night because of a certain things needed to be done in LGC. Being understanding and not really wanting to deal with Sungyeol that day, Myungsoo take it easily.

 

He kicked off his shoes and went inside his room. The bed is empty and he knows why. It's either Sunggyu isn't home yet or he's inside his office.

 

He knows he won't meet Sunggyu that night too. Simply because the older is busy with something and he himself is busy with some papers needed for his upcoming graduation.

 

Now that he think about it, they are all so young. Sungyeol and Myungsoo are young. And so does Sungjong. He can't believe they're having this kind of life now.

 

He took a shower first then get himself ready for working that night. But when he was about to start his paper, a message alert turn and notification were shown in his screen.

 

"Who the he-- Key? Why is he sending me messages this late?"

 

Your Key: Hyun!

The Locket: What? Why are you still up?

Your Key: I need help.

The Locker: Need help with what?

Your Key: Can I call instead?

 

He take a look around him and when he realized there's no sign of Sunggyu coming yet, he sent a go signal to Key.

 

"What's up?" he asked as soon as Key is on the other line.

 

"Jonghyun is soooo pissed right now, Hyun!"

 

"What? Why?" he walked beside the refrigerator inside their room and pour himself a milk.

 

"Well, he kinda saw an old picture of us being so clingy with each other and he stalked my Instagram account! And when he saw my past updates with you, he got mad!"

 

"Did you tell him I'm married?"

 

"YES! Oh gosh, yes! But he's not buying it and even thought I'm lying! Hyun, you know how much I love him right? I don't want to lose him! What should I do--"

 

"First, delete those pictures you have with me."

 

"WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY! NO WAY!"

 

He massaged the bridge on his nose to kinda calm himself down even just a little bit. "Dude, it's obvious that it was the picture that's making him mad, so delete it."

 

"BUT THOSE ARE OUR PICTURES, HYUN! There's no malice at all---"

 

"But dude, you're committed to someone who can't see that. Now if you really wanted to keep him, delete the pictures. And besides, I have copies of those. You won't really lose it all. And it's not like you'll lose me too once you deleted those right?"

 

"..."

 

When Key became quiet, Woohyun knows how much his friend is thinking about something. Because when they're talking, there's no time to stop talking. They'll talk about the randomest things just to keep themselves entertained.

 

"Key, come on."

 

"Shut up, I'm on it."

 

He chuckles and put his phone down though he keeps Key on speaker. He started typing his paper.

 

"Are you busy when I called?"

 

"Nope. Just about to start writing some papers."

 

"Am I disturbing then?"

 

"Nope. It's fine. Anyway, how are you?"

 

"I'm good yet stressed. I'm sorry I didn't come to your wedding. Jonghyun won't let me go."

 

"What is he? A possessive freak or something?"

 

He heard Key's heartful laugh on the line and he immediately smiled. "Oh yes he is, Nam Woohyun. I can't wait to let you guys meet each other. If only we're not that busy."

 

"Yeah right. But seriously, if you only tell me that you have a Lover to take just so you could attend my wedding, I should've--"

 

He stopped talking as he suddenly felt a cold strong arms encircling  on his neck and someone raining kisses on his nape. He resumed typing and talking while Sunggyu's hand gave him light massages lower.

 

"I should've include him in your invitation, Key."

 

Oh gosh, the touches Sunggyu is making are the one the older gave him when he wanted attention. The kisses became wet and seeking to be dominated. And , Sunggyu smells so good.

 

"It's okay. How about we hang out? I'll ask him to come along and maybe you can ask Sunggyu come too so he could calm down."

 

He heard everything Key just said but he can't answer for he's being kissed by now seated on his lap Sunggyu. His shirt being lifted, his s being pinched and the older keeps pushing back and forth to his crotch making him aware that the older is aroused.

 

"Woo... please... I missed you..."

 

" Gyu... Key is still on the line." he tried to grab the phone from the table but Sunggyu took him for a kiss again and Woohyun totally lost it. Of course he misses the older so much. He wanted this. He ing wanted this.

 

"Wait for me in our bed... I just need to say goodbye to Key, okay?"

 

"But--"

 

He placed his finger inside Sunggyu's mouth and he almost pushed the older hardly on the table as Sunggyu moved his hands in and out his mouth as if he wanted to be ed inside his mouth.

 

"No more buts..." he pushed his fingers and Sunngyu rolled his eyes for the feeling. "If you became good, I'll give you more of myself. Just give me a minute to spare for Key, okay?"

 

The older let out his finger with a loud wetty pop and nodded as he stood away from the younger and go to bed. Sunggyu is wearing his white shirt with only boxers under. But what got him frozen to the older was how it removed his shirt and boxers in swift movements as he lay down on their bed and spreads his leg only to start scissoring himself.

 

, Sunggyu. He took his phone and set it to normal mode as he watched his Sunggyu scissoring himself ready to be penetrated. The older is watching him with those lustful eyes, and ... he wanted to be deep inside Sunggyu that very moment. And , the older's moan isn't helping him. The older is panting so hard as he called Woohyun's name, not averting his eyes away from the younger.

 

"Key, I need to go. About us hanging out, sure. I'm free tomorrow..." he smirked as Sunggyu suddenly stops for what he is doing when he heard Woohyun said that. "I'll call you okay? There's this show that I wanted to so much..."

 

"Damn it Woo." Key giggles and bid goodbye to Woohyun.

 

He literally throws his phone to the carpeted floor and went closer to where the widely spread Sunggyu, fingers inside his hole that stopped.

 

He traces the Sunggyu's arm and harshly made the finger inside the older move by pushing it in and out. Sunggyu is loudly again.

 

"For sake, Sunggyu. I'm having a phone call yet you gave me a show I can never deny?"

 

"A-ah! Woo.. P-please! AH!"

 

"What do you want?"

 

"Y-YOU! Deep inside me... now!"

 

"Tell me why you're being like this first?" he gave Sunggyu small gentle bites on his neck and Sunggyu moaned as if he's being ed already. "And where were you? Have you arrived earlier than me?"

 

"Y-Yes... Oh damn! Ah!" he pushed Sunggyu's fingers deeper in him and waited for the older to continue which he did when the other realizes that Woohyun won't continue to him if he won't answer. "I-Ah! I just missed your touch... Ah! On me..."

 

"Just my touch?" Woohyun teased.

 

" it, Namu... Please!" Sunggyu came and Woohyun wide eyed him as he chuckle near his ear. Sunggyu pants weakly after he came but hugged Woohyun tightly. "I just want you so bad... please."

 

"Alright."

 

Woohyun take off his clothes and his lips as he saw that heavy lidded eyes watching him, that chest rising and falling with all that pant... and just now, the way Sunggyu hold out his arms in the air asking to be loved. He shook his head as he let the older clings on his neck, legs wrapped around his waist as he inside him mercilessly.

 

--

 

Meanwhile, Myungsoo is trying to work in Dongwoo's living room when his phone lighten up. He grabbed it once he saw who sent him a message.

 

Myungsoo's: I just got home.

 

He smiled. Sungyeol and him decided to change their names on their phone like how they did it in their chatbox so that explains the new user name.

 

Sungyeol's: Welcome home.

Myungsoo's: O_O I'm not expecting a reply from you. Why are you still awake?

Sungyeol's: I can't sleep without you here. It'll probably take me some time to sleep.

Myungsoo's: You do realize that you're indirectly asking me to come right?

 

Myungsoo lean back on the sofa and he giggles. Sungyeol knows him so well.

 

Sungyeol's: I'm hungry, Love.

Myungsoo's: And now you're asking me indirectly to bring you foods.

Sungyeol's: Obviously my way to say come here, Love. Please?

Myungsoo's: You do realize that it's already 1am right?

Sungyeol's: I'm aware. So please come here.

Myungsoo's: Is chicken fine?

 

He's now smiling widely with that. He's coming.

 

Sungyeol's: You're enough... seeing you will be enough.

 

Myungsoo waited for Sungyeol to reply but didn't come. He pouted, maybe he's not coming?

 

He then placed his phone next to him and started writing something again. Not reporting regularly yet doesn't mean he could not help with things in the office. He needed to work.

 

When he thought he'll finished everything soon, his phone rung.

 

Myungsoo's is calling...

 

He leaned back again and answered while yawning. "You have the guts to call me after you ignored my last mess--"

 

"Open up for me, Love. I'm outside and it's cold."

 

He stayed still for a while before he jumped from his seat and went to get the door. And a fully clothed warmly Sungyeol is hugging the plastic bag with a logo of a certain 24 hours open fast food chain.

 

"I can't believe you're--"

 

"You asked for it. Now let me in."

 

"Oh." he opened the door widely and helped Sungyeol with his overcoat. He then saw Sungyeol still wearing his white long sleeves folded nicely till his elbow. "You're still wearing your--"

 

"I did tell you that I just got home. Then someone demanded to see me and I'm not the kind to let that someone miss me too much." he winked at Myungsoo when he his fingers as he placed the chicken on a plate.

 

"I'm sorry for asking to see you..."

 

"Don't pout, Myungsoo. It's okay. Shall we eat? I'm hungry."

 

"You haven't eaten your dinner yet?" he said sitting beside the older. "Do you want some rice?"

 

"No Love. It's okay.How's Claud?"

 

He took one drumstick. "He's fine. His friends doesn't look like those who bullied him."

 

"That's good then. I'm so sorry about not being able to make it today. I promised the kids too."

 

"They kinda sulked once you said you will not make it. But I promised them an ice cream tomorrow after their classes--"

 

"Oh, that's good. I'm pretty much done with my work meant for tomorrow so I can spare some time for you guys and the kids."

 

He widened his eyes and let Sungyeol wiped his lips with his thumb. "Really?"

 

"Yeah. Really. I'll come pick you up tomorrow."

 

Myungsoo nodded. He watched Sungyeol eat and he must admit, Sungyeol is the best thing that ever happened to him. And he will always be that someone who keeps his day shining.Now that he think about it, was Sungyeol always been so y eating that ing chickens? his lips?

 

Gosh.

 

He looked away and Sungyeol saw that. Myungsoo is now being fidgety and as the older lean forward to maybe look closer, Myungsoo eyed him as he did that. "Are you okay?"

 

, no. "Y-Yes."

 

"Really?"

 

I SAID NO. "Yes. I'm fine."

 

"By the way, why didn't you tell me that you'll stop by in Topaz?"

 

He gulped. Even Sungyeol drinking is driving him insane. Just me already, Oh my... "Because I thought it wasn't necessary."

 

The chicken paused in front of Sungyeol's mouth as he rose his eyebrows on that statement of Myungsoo. "Seriously, Love? Not necessary? Are you crazy? I almost punched the hell out of my cousin if I didn't know he's after Taemin."

 

"He's after who?"

 

"Taemin. The one with Key back in high school... Remember him?"

 

"Are they an item?"

 

"I guess. Don't go smart on me. What did you do in Topaz? I saw some game consoles not there. Did you take it here?"

 

Myungsoo nodded and grabbed Sungyeol's Iced Americano."I thought it will let me save more cash if I were to take the foods from your fridge."

 

"And you wanted me to die in hunger? Not that I mind, Love. But seriously, you're literally killing me."

 

Sungyeol took the cup from Myungsoo and bit the straw before sipping from it. Myungsoo gulped hard again. Gosh. He wanted him. Really really really wanted him now.

 

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

 

Myungsoo blinked. "Looking like what?"

 

The taller put down his cup and let his face be supported by his hand over the table. He smirked as he speak. "Like you wanted me to make love to you."

 

.

 

--

 

Sunggyu was placed gently on their bed as Woohyun dried his husband's hair. The older was dead tired and Woohyun can only smile to that. He caresses Sunggyu's cheek and the older whines.

 

"Don't make me want to be ed again, Woo..." he kisses Woohyun's palm as he opened his eyes. "You know what your simple touches do to me."

 

He pulled out his hand and stood up to go back to his work. "Then sleep, Babe. I have something going on tonight, so I'll lie beside you once I'm done for tonight."

 

Sunggyu supported his head with his arm and winced as the pain in his lower body intensifies. But he doesn't mind that. "Need help?"

 

"Nah, it's good. Just sleep. You needed that. You've been working hard lately."

 

"Maybe I am to even beg for you to make love to me."

 

He smirked sideways. "You don't beg to be loved, Babe. You just have to tell me what you want."

 

"You made me beg Nam Woohyun."

 

"That's because you're desperate, Babe." the older pouted and Woohyun let out a heartful laugh. "Anyway Babe. I'll go straight to Key after school tomorrow. I will ask Dad if I could attend to my duties at night."

 

"Why will you do that? You have to see me or I'll die tomorrow. Did you know how many s we will be dealing tomorrow?"

 

"I don't wanna know. So as I was saying--"

 

"No, Woohyun. You'll go to where I will be tomorrow so I could see you. And no to night shift! I thought we already got that one settled. Don't bring that up now."

 

Woohyun removed his eyeglasses and turn to Sunggyu who's now looking at him defiantly. "Babe, it's been a long time since me and Key hangs out. He didn't even get to attend our wedding. I miss the guy--"

 

"So you miss him? So what now? Is that why you wanted to see him so bad that you're willing to change your original shift and not even go see me tomorrow?"

 

The younger can't believe Sunggyu is being a whiny right now. It's late and they're both tired and this is not looking good at all. "Look, Babe. What I'm trying to say here is I need to catch up with Key. Even just for a while. Can't I do that?"

 

"Okay. Let's drop this topic then. But see if I care if you went out to meet him and make adjustment for him tomorrow, Nam Woohyun. See if I care."

 

Sunggyu gave him his back and Woohyun was deeply hurt by the way Sunggyu called him: Nam Woohyun.

 

--

 

Sungyeol reached out for his phone vibrating from the bedside table. He tried and he really is having a hard time because of Myungsoo above him.

 

After he made love with Myungsoo, he let the younger sleeps and , there's this thing about Myungsoo rolling over him as soon as he's sleeping deeply. Not that he mind. He will never mind waking up Myungsoo above him.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Sungyeol."

 

"Grandpa? Hold on."

 

He put down his phone and gently rolled to the right so he could let Myungsoo down. The younger stirred but didn't wake up so he went out of their room.

 

"Grandpa. It's like---" he take a look at their wall clock. "--three in the morning. What brought this call?"

 

"Sorry about this call, dear. But I just wanted you to know that the Annual Board Meeting is scheduled tomorrow."

 

Okay, now he's wide awake. "What? Why? Wait, who says? I wasn't informed about it being tomorrow. And does tomorrow means later?"

 

"Yes. Because it was decided just now."

 

"By whom? You and Dad?"

 

"Yes..."

 

"And?" Sungyeol asked impatiently. "I know there's an ellipsis to that answer, Grandpa. Who else are there deciding on things with you guys?"

 

"Your Uncle Jungyeop."

 

that . "And here I thought he will no longer do this."

 

"He kinda wanted to meet Claud and Myungsoo, dear. And if you only listen--"

 

"NO." Sungyeol answered with contradiction as he stands. "No way in hell, Grandpa. No way in hell. I already told you, he can deal with me however the he wants, but there's no way I'll let him meet Claud or Myungsoo. Not now, not never."

 

"But he already met Claud at school."

 

"So? What made that damn scenario become something that pushes him to do the annual board meeting later? There's nothing he could--"

 

"Sungyeol, shut up. Shut the hell up and listen to me. Your Uncle wanted to--"

 

"You listen to me, Grandpa." the other line went quiet. He never uses the tone he usually used in people who won't listen to his point well to his Family, but receiving a call at three in the morning and stressing him out is a really, and I mean REALLY bad situation you got yourself into. Because Lee Sungyeol doesn't care whoever calls him in that estate, he'll definitely shut them all off. "Tell him to save whatever it is that you're trying to tell me now just so I could listen to whatever he is saying. But sorry, there's no way I'd let him meet Myungsoo and Claud. There's no way."

 

He hang up the phone and he almost jumped when he saw Myungsoo leaning against the door frame, their comforter covering his flesh as he watch SUngyeol gets stressed out.

 

"Problem?"

 

He nodded. Myungsoo walks towards Sungyeol and hugged him with the blanket wrapped around them this time. Oh how much he needed this...

 

"Did I wake you up?"

 

"No..." Myungsoo sniffed Sungyeol's scent and he fell in love again. "I just can't get used of the feeling of you not beside me in bed."

 

He chuckled as he pressed a kissed over Myungsoo's head. "Why are you talking like that?"

 

Myungsoo looked up at him with his chin pressed against Sungyeol's chest who was wiggling his eyebrows. "Talking like what?"

 

"Like you wanted me to make love to you..." he kissed the now smiling lips of Myungsoo. "for the fourth time tonight?"

 

The younger then jumped as he clings to Sungyeol's neck and wrapped his legs around the taller's waist and let the comforter covering him falls.

 

"Good thing you're good at reading between the lines, Love. That saves us with so much talking. Now shut up and make love to me... for the fourth time. Now."

 

"My pleasure."

 

As Myungsoo run his fingers through Sungyeol's hair, the taller sigh as he surrenders. There's no denying it.

 

Myungsoo is the only one he needs to calm down.

 

--

A/N: INTERNET CONNECTION messed with me yesterday so this came out late.  S-O-R-R-Y! <3