29: The Comeback ~ Meeting the Heir's Fiance ~ Meeting Kim Claud

WHOLE

A/N: Not checked, but please tell me if you see anything out of place by leaving a comment. Thanks so much! E N J O Y!

 

--

 

After the whole celebration, Woohyun literally dragged Sunggyu inside their room. While Howon tried his best to assist Dongwoo to their own room. When he's sure that Dongwoo is asleep, Howon went outside to maybe chat more with Sungyeol and the others who didn't left the party yet. But what, or who rather, waiting for him as he opened their room's door surprised him. But he didn't show it.

 

"Can we talk?"

 

"Why? Do you need anything from me?"

 

"You know exactly what I need from you... but I doubt if you'll give it back to me."

 

"Give exactly what back to you? I didn't take anything or anyone away from you."

 

"Really?" Cristine let out a bitter smile and Howon is certain that the girl is drunk. "You seduced him to be yours. You're the reason why we broke up."

 

Howon smirked and crossed his arms. "You know what you drunk Doctor? If you really want to talk to me, come to me again once you're sober because you definitely don't know what you're saying."

 

He was about to get inside their room when Cristine held him. "I don't know what Dongwoo see in you! You won't even give him a son or a daughter. And mind you? Dongwoo likes kids! He would definitely want a kid on his own and you won't be able to give it to him." Cristine pointed on herself. "I can do that."

 

"So? If it's kid that he wanted, we can adopt and still be happy. While you?" he examined her from head to toe. "You were left by him because you can't make him happy even though you have everything that could give him a son or a daughter that you're bragging about." he pulled out his arm from her grip and smirked. "Ow, don't look so hurt... did I hit home? Are you hurt now? Next time you wanted a cat fight, make sure it's not with me okay? You won't stand a chance."

 

He closes the door behind him with a loud bang and slide down on it. He run his palms on his face. He wiped away his tears and he didn't even notice that Dongwoo was standing behind that door and was looking at him shocked. He heard everything from the inside. He woke up when he felt Howon didn't come back when he thought the younger just went to the bathroom. He was about to follow him, but the conversation the two had outside the door made him halt on his tracks. And now, looking at Howon that's shaking, he cannot comprehend what the younger is crying about. He clearly won that conversation.

 

He sat down in front of Howon and put his hand over his head. Howon stiffen but he didn't move his head up to meet Dongwoo's face.

 

"You surely won that argument... what's making my Howon cry now?"

 

He just shook his head and didn't answer.

 

"Baby, come on. What's making you sad like this? Why are you crying this much?"

 

Again, no answer. But the way he held onto Dongwoo's strong arms, the way he wanted to be hold, Dongwoo knows that Howon felt guilty and scared and insecure. So he let Howon climbed his way up on him for him to be carried, which the older did. He gently placed him on their bed and covered him up with their comforter. The younger didn't let go of his arm and he used his other hand to genty run his fingers through the younger's hair.

 

"So behind that territorial and tough Howon, there's this Hoya who just wanted to be held huh?" he smiled as the younger made an eye contact with him. "My Hoya who never fails to act so cute just for me..." he brushed the back of his hand on Howon's cheek and the younger followed that touch. "My Hoya who wanted my touch and my whole being all by himself..." he then lean forward to kiss the younger's forehead and then stayed close as he presseed his own over the younger's. "The Hoya whom I consider my everything. What's making you insecure? You made your point so clear outside."

 

"But that doesn't mean she'll give up on you..."

 

"Maybe she won't. But I still won't care." he smiled and pressed a kiss on Howon's lips. "I won't care, Howon."

 

"Really?"

 

"Really. It's just you, Baby... Just you."

 

"But she used to be your 'just you'..."

 

"You're really saying that? If it's just her before, I wouldn't be here with you now."

 

He hit the older on his chest. "You are such an . You hurt her before and you're not even guilty?"

 

"The only thing I feel guilty about is when I hurt her... but choosing you over her is the bestest choice I made. Cristine will always be behind me, Howon. If I can only turn back time, I woudn't even dare to fall in love with her and just focus on you... but that didn't happen. But whatever it is that's making you feel guilty, that's making you cry like this... that Howon. That is what could hurt me more than the idea that I hurt her before. Because I know I can never change the past."

 

Howon's defenses crumbled to that and he pull the older's nape for a kiss. He can never be any tougher with this type of Dongwoo. The Dongwoo who's speaking as if he was the one hurting the most whenever he's hurting. The Dongwoo who only wanted him happy. The Dongwoo that chose him over the most deserving.

 

The Dongwoo that loves him so much. The Dongwoo that doesn't care about his previous dream as long as he can renew them with him.

 

That's the Dongwoo beside him now. And he's accepting everything about him. The imperfections, the failure, the pain that comes by loving the man... Because that makes this Dongwoo his own Dongwoo. Nothing more. Nothing less.

 

"I really love you... And when I say really, I mean really really really love you, Dongwoo..."

 

"And I love you more... no. I love you the most, Lee Howon."

 

--

 

After tucking Claud on his own bed, Sungyeol threw himself on their own bed and caught Myungsoo who just went out of the bathroom. He smells so good. He run circles over the younger's back and the other hum for pleasure.

 

"Tired?"

 

"Yeah. Soooo much... I just want to sleep like this."

 

He took the towel over Myungsoo's head and dried the younger's hair and Myungsoo took that as a chance to wrapped his arms around the older. "You feel so good, Yeollie..."

 

"I know. And that's all yours, Love. Lift up your head, let me dry your hair completely." Myungsoo perk his head up and closes his eyes like a cat. "You look and act like a cat, seriously Myungsoo."

 

He pouted and sit up on Sungyeol's lap. "What a handsome cat I am then..." he kissed Sungyeol's lips. "...lucky you."

 

"Yeah, lucky me."

 

Myungsoo rolled on the other side of the bed and cover his self with their comforter. "Let's sleep, Yeol. I want to cuddle."

 

"I'll just take a bath."

 

"Okay. I'll borrow your netbook for awhile, okay?"

 

"Sure."

 

As the taller closes the door, Myungsoo took the netbook on the table and opened the connection to internet. He then typed some keywords on what he was looking for.

 

"Lee Sungyeol"

 

He found the typical pictures of Sungyeol on the net and so is his own family. He also saw some pictures taken when the taller is studying in Spain and his achievement there. But what caught his attention is the link attached to that page he was into.

 

"GSSC, the pride of the Lee Group of Companies soon to part from it?

 

It was said by some reliable sources that the Lee Group of Companies are facing crisis as the pillar of support of the said company which we all known as Gem Stones Series Condominium owned by the next in line Heir Lee Sungyeol were about to pull out from the LGC themselves. Confirmation is not yet achieved from any member of the family as they are attending the Nam and Kim's wedding in Paris. This is probably the reason why some of the family members of the Lee's coming from different side of the globe is arriving one by one in Incheon Airport. The Lee's demanded for privacy and every member didn't say anything about the issues yet..."

 

Myungsoo gasped. This chaotic? Seriously?

 

He tried to look for the pictures of the arrivals of the other members of the family, but Sungyeol went out of the bathroom with only towel covering his lower body and drying his hair with another towel.

 

The ending? Myungsoo suddenly closes the netbook and placed it back in the table. Sungyeol eyed him surprised by his action, but Myungsoo just went under their comforter again.

 

"Something wrong?"

 

"Nothing. Just sleepy." he faked a yawn and lift his arms towards Sungyeol asking for a cuddle. "Come oooon. I want to hug you so bad."

 

"Almost done."

 

A few moments later, Sungyeol is finally joining him under the covers and was cuddling. That is when Myungsoo decided to ask the taller.

 

"Love, we have an appointment with you Doctor once we get back in Korea, okay? Don't forget about that."

 

"Yes siiir..." Sungyeol said yawning. "I'm so tired." he pulled Myungsoo on top of him and made the younger lay down there. Myungsoo can now hear the beating of Sungyeol's heart.

 

"I can hear your heartbeat..." Myungsoo smiled remembering something.

 

"Really?" he kissed Myungsoo's hair. "Can you tell me what the sound like?"

 

"It says... Myungsoo, I love you..."

 

Sungyeol giggles and yawn as he rub circles on Myungsoo's back which the younger loves so much. "Tale as old as time, huh?"

 

"Follow the lines back then, you moment breaker.."

 

Sungyeol laughed. "Okay. You're cheesy."

 

Myungsoo smiled contented. "It was your heart that is cheesy. Not me."

 

"I feel like with you, I can be transported back to the past and be pulled out by the present at the same time... you really sometimes scared me, Love."

 

"Because of our undying connection?"

 

"Yeah. The red string of fate might be working over time just to keep us intact. And that includes Claud too."

 

"And Cleo. And your cousin and Doctor Starling..."

 

"I know right. Suddenly there's so much connection in our red string."

 

"Do you mind?" Myungsoo asked as he lift his head to look at Sungyeol who shook his head.

 

"Not at all because that what's make me find you... though it's making things complicated in some ways, I don't mind at all. You're with me. Claud is an added bonus."

 

"Love... are we really moving out of Topaz?"

 

"Sadly, yes Love. I need you safe for me to work without fear that they might try to harm you and Claud."

 

"But we are safer with you..."

 

"I know. But I can't risk everything in one go, Love. I know time will come and I'll let you meet the clan that I am proud of, but now is not the right time."

 

"They probably know me, you know? I can be searched out in the Internet."

 

"I know. I mean personally, Love. I want to clean the path first before I let them meet you. And if I think it's safe, I'll--"

 

"Dads?"

 

Myungsoo suddenly rolled off Sungyeol as Claud climbed up on their bed, most particularly, between them. "Do you mind if I sleep here? I just can't sleep thinking we'll part from Daddy Yeol once we get back to Korea."

 

The kid pout and Myungsoo lift the comforter on the center to let Claud join them. Good thing they're not about to have , or else he'll be embarrassed to death. Sungyeol hugged the kid and so did Myungsoo.

 

"Dad, can we please take a family photo once we get back in Korea?"

 

"Hm? Sure. But why, dear?"

 

"I just wanted one, Dad." Claud yawn and turn to Myungsoo and hugged him. Sungyeol rose a brow. Claud really wants Myungsoo to hug him. Maybe because Myungsoo is so warm and always feels like home. Myungsoo held his hand though, the one who's over Claud. Sungyeol kissed it and winked at him. "I want it to be placed somewhere in our house in Topaz once it's okay already."

 

"Why wouldn't it be okay, Baby?" Sungyeol asked while playing with Myungsoo's fingers.

 

"Because you still have lots to deal with, Dad. And who knows until when I could be with you--"

 

"Claud, don't say that please?" Myungsoo cut off the kid. "Don't say that, Baby please. I don't want you thinking that okay? Everything will be okay. Okay?" he kissed the kid's forehead.

 

"Sorry, Daddy Myung... it's just that--"

 

"Sssh... no more okay? Now, sleep."

 

Sungyeol saw how scared Myungsoo was and he wondered why. Myungsoo answered that question as he kissed Claud's forehead again. "I don't want you predicting things like you did back in the hospital. Do you understand Claud?"

 

"No, Dad. I'm not predicting it... I was just thinking of the worse that could happen. Of course I don't want that to happen too..."

 

"And we won't let any of that to happen, okay? Trust Daddy Sungyeol more okay?"

 

The kid nods and turn his head to Sungyeol, not really turning his whole body. "I'm sorry, Daddy... I didn't mean to make you feel untrusted."

 

"It's okay, Baby. Now sleep. I love you, okay?"

 

"I love you more, Dad..."

 

And just like that, Sungyeol then again watched the two as they slept soundly. Myungsoo is still holding his hand and Claud is still hugging Myungsoo's waist tightly.

 

He promised himself to be stronger than ever... Much stronger that he could take care of these two. He won't let what Claud said happen. He just can't.

 

He let go of Myungsoo's hand and rose from their bed. He then grabbed his phone and check his messages.

 

Young heir, just as you expected, they're occupying their units in Topaz, Sir.

 

He sighed. He knew it.

 

He then tapped reply and sent a message to his man.

 

Yerin is ready to go anytime. Just don't let them see her. They might ask her about some things. Jill Jones Apartment is the name of the place where you'll take her. Tell her that Myungsoo and Claud will be dropped off there as soon as we arrive there.

 

Roger that, Young heir.

 

He then tossed his phone to the soft sofa and leaned back as he tried to think of what to do next.

 

--

 

They spent their last days in Paris altogether. Visited places together, eat outside and even rode a bikes. Though most of their family members decided to went home early in Korea,their group decided to stay till their usual planned of staying there.

 

Their flight back to Korea was the same as their flight as they went in Paris. Though they're tired. And since it wasn't announced that they will be coming back at midnight in Korea, they atleast expected that there will be no paparazzi waiting for them in the airport. Which they are thankful of, because there really is no paparazzi in the airport so they all decided to part ways. Sungyeol decided to stay the night back in Dongwoo's apartment in Jill Jones with Myungsoo and Claud who was sleeping at the backseat of his car as he drove. Myungsoo was leaning on his side and trying to get some sleep. Fortunately enough, Dongwoo's apartment has two rooms. And Yerin was there to organize things while they're gone. He can easily tucked these two in bed as soon as they arrived there.

 

Upon arriving, Sungyeol woke Myungsoo up first before taking Claud from the backseat and carry out the child as they rode the elevator to Dongwoo's room. Myungsoo was leaning on his shoulder and was clinging on his free arm while holding their bags. Their man will be following them shortly for their luggages. Myungsoo was wearing his black hoodie jacket and a mask, and it will not surprise Sungyeol that there were people looking at them. Who wears a sunglasses at night anyway?

 

The kid on his back is wearing the same hoodie jacket Myungsoo has and wearing a mask with a pikachu design. He doesn't want to be photographed with Myungsoo and Claud arriving from Incheon.

 

As he and Myungsoo kicked out their shoes and Yerin took Claud from him, Sungyeol tend to Myungsoo who was trying to removed his jacket.

 

"The room we will be using here is the one across Claud's. The bathroom is there and--" Sungyeol stopped talking as Myungsoo motioned his arms upward as if asking to be carry. He sigh and let the younger hug his waist as he walked for the both of them. Myungsoo is dead tired. He knows it.

 

"Are you going back to Topaz tonight?"

 

"No, I'm staying here tonight and will be going to LGC from here."

 

"Is that okay?" Myungsoo let go of him and threw himself over the bed and Sungyeol helped him out with his jacket. "I'll unpack tomorrow..."

 

"That's okay. Anyway, sleep now. I have some things to do before I go to bed."

 

"Why?"

 

"I just need to check my schedule tomorrow. I asked my secretary to send me a copy through hyung's fax machine here."

 

The younger yawn and nodded as Sungyeol gave him a kiss.He remembered waking up as Sungyeol kissed him very passionately and when he looked at the bedside table, he saw that it was at 4:39 in the morning.

 

The next morning, Sungyeol managed to join them in the breakfast table before going to work. While Myungsoo said he'll be going to the mart nearby and buy foods and other necessities in their apartment after he brought Claud to school. The taller promised he'll be there for dinner before he went back to Topaz alone.

 

When Sungyeol was out of that apartment, Claud and Myungsoo were waiting for Sungyeol's driver from Topaz who will be driving his own car so he could use it.

 

"Daddy, this will be my first day in Special Classes and I'm super nervous."

 

He held Claud's hand. "Dear, Dongwoo-hyung assured me that he'll be that class' homeroom teacher. Whatever happens to you there, will be reported immediately to me and Sungyeol. Don't worry too much, okay?"

 

"Okay." he said and smiled. When Yerin called them because the car just arrived, he took Claud's bag and lead him out of the apartment.

 

On the other hand, Sungyeol was already busy signing papers and checking some files when his secretary opened the door. That means someone from his family came personally.

 

"What is it?"

 

"I didn't know that I needed to ask for an appointment for me to meet my nephew."

 

He froze and slowly look up. "Aunt Minah?! Oh my Gosh!" he stood and run towards the beautiful lady, who happens to be his Dad's younger sister. "I didn't know you'll be here too! When did you arrived?"

 

"Shouldn't I be the one asking that? We heard you landed in Incheon at 12 midnight earlier yet you're not back in your own unit in Topaz." the lady said pouting as he lead her to sit down on his receiving area. "And besides dear, your Uncle Jungyeop asked for the presence of everyone for the scheduled annual board meeting. We can't honestly turn that one down right?"

 

He smiled. "Yeah. Anyway, do you want anything? Coffee? Juice?"

 

"Oh no, I'm good. I just came here to say hello and to see you before I go to the main mansion to see Dad and also to drop by in Hyung's office." the lady look at him very fondly as he placed her palms on his cheeks. "You've grown so well, dear."

 

"Yeah. Maybe I did, Auntie. Anyway, have you visited Sungjong's office?"

 

"He's back in Topaz though. He said he's having a jetlag and wanted to stay in bed and he was also waiting for someone there."

 

"Who could it be huh?" he stood up and went around his executive desk. "Anyway, Auntie, you said you'll be visiting the mansion today?"

 

"Yes. I actually thought you stayed there. But you didn't. I called there first you know?"

 

"I'm so sorry about that. And where's your husband, if I may ask?"

 

"He's running errands for Sungjong. That son of ours asked him to pick up some boxes somewhere."

 

The both laugh to that and his Aunt rolled his eyes. But the lady stopped and eyed him in a teasing manner. "You looked happy, dear."

 

He leaned back on his seat and played with his ballpen. "Because I am happy, Auntie."

 

"And when exactly are we meeting this lucky guy I've been hearing of?"

 

"Very soon. After all the dramas Uncle Jungyeop brought. You probably know the primary reason why he asked for the said annual board meeting right?"

 

"Oh yes. We kinda had a meeting with your Dad already, but Hyung said that it'll be best to wait for your to comeback to clear some things."

 

He didn't say anything for a few seconds and the lady broke the silence. "You know dear, he knew you'd be arriving at 12 midnight."

 

"I somehow got the feeling."

 

"And he was actually waiting for you in Topaz, but you didn't come. Where did you spent the night?"

 

"Just somewhere. Do you know where is Uncle though? I'm expecting to see him here first to see me actually." he asked very nervously as his Auntie Minah stood and grabbed her bag.

 


"I heard he'll be checking out his school's here."

 

"Y-You mean?"

 

"That includes the three Woollim Academic Building, dear. Now, come. Show me out and I'll get going. Your Dad is probably waiting for me in his own office since I only said I'll drop by here for a minute."

 

Sungyeol stands and let the lady grab his arm as deep inside he's panicking.

 

Claud is surely in Woollim Elementary School by now. Damn it.

 

--

Myungsoo drove himself back to Topaz to claim some of their things after he took Claud to school. He made sure the kid is inside his new classroom before he left and that it was Dongwoo who will be that class' homeroom teacher. He's at least at eased to that.

 

The people in the lobby greeted him and he only smile. He didn't even tell Sungyeol he'll drop by because he will only claim a few things from their unit then leave. He doesn't want the older to think that he wanted to stay there longer now that they're both aware that the other side of Sungyeol's family are probably occupying all the rooms on the floor their own unit is into.

 

He pressed the button and the lift goes upward. And when the lift reached the floor he goes straight to their unit and open it faster. He then looked for Claud's cereals, the kid's snacks and the game the kid wanted to play. He then placed them inside in a big boxes. He then grabbed some of Claud's reading books and placed it to the same box. He then grabbed Byeol and Aga's cages,  then checked on the ducks. After that, he went out of their unit and shortly, he pressed the doorbell in his and Sungjong's unit and the younger opened the door.

 

"Hey, you're here for your net book and some files right? I already placed it in your bags, I'll just take it."

 

"Thanks Jongie."

 

"Sure."

 

He waited for the Younger outside while leaning over the handrails and watching the streets below. He missed Sungyeol but the elder is probably working hard for them. And besides, he promised to be there in their dinner tonight, so that at least makes him and Claud happy.

 

He decided to bring the big box filled with the other things and pressed the button so that when Sungjong comes it'll be easy for him to get inside the elevator. He was about to pressed the button, when he suddenly lost his balance.

 

"Oh shi--"

 

"Woopsie Daisy!" Some strong arms held his waist and that uncomfortable feeling suddenly hit him that even before the guy took the box from him, he stepped away from the guy and really fell this time.

 

"Ouch.."

 

"Are you alright? You should've let me help you."

 

That was the time he chose to looked up to whoever it is and he gasp. The guy looked back at him as he seated in front of him.

 

"You okay?"

 

"I... Y-yeah. Sorry about that. I got surprised by the sudden contact."

 

The guy smiled at him and took the box away from him. "I don't remember your face somewhere. You're not a family member right?"

 

"H-huh?"

 

"Well, this floor is especially for the Lee family members to occupy."

 

"A-and are you?"

 

Myungsoo had the urge to back away and wished for Sungjong to come sooner or else... This guy looks like trouble in every part of his body. He kinda felt like he needs to runaway.

 

"Am I what?" The guy asked. This time, he smirked at Myungsoo.

 

"A family member."

 

"Yeah. I'm Lee Sungyeol's cousin. Father side."

 

"W-whose son are you?"

 

"And why are you asking that?"

 

He shrugs. Trying to push back his nervousness at the back of his everything.

 

"Nothing... I'm kinda close to Lee Sungjong. You know him?"

 

He feels like saying Sungyeol's name won't be helping him and could only make things worse.

 

"My cousin also, yes. Are you waiting for him?"

 

"Y-yes."

 

"I see. May I know your name then?"

 

Myungsoo thanked God that moment when Sungjong opened the door behind him and was surprised to see him talking to this guy. Sungjong eyed him widely and he knew he has to run away from there. The younger even helped him with his things and as that guy was about to help them, Sungjong said no. And when the elevator doors closes, Myungsoo saw the stranger smile and wave at him goodbye.

 

"I'll see you around then, Stranger."

 

"Omg omg omg! Myungsoo did you give him your name?!"

 

"N-no. You stepped in, thanks to that."

 

"Omg thanked God! I need to tell this to Sungyeol-hyung!"

 

"W-why? Who's that guy?"

 

"That's Uncle Jungyeop's son! Younger brother of Hyorin-noona! His name is.."

 

"What?"

 

"Lee Jinki! And by the way he looked at you, you're surely his type. Omg Myungsoo."

 

Sungjong was right. Because the moment the elevator closes, Jinki dialled the security number of Topaz and when somebody picked up, he asked...

 

"Did you know who was that guy that just came out with Sungjong?"

 

"Sir Jinki?"

 

"Yes this is me. So, who's the guy that came out with Sungjong? And where exactly did he came out?"

 

"He came out from young Heir's room, sir."

 

"Sungyeol's? He says he's close with Sungjong."

 

"They're friends sir. But that guy's name is Kim Myungsoo. Young heir's fiance. Kim Group of Company's heir."

 

Jinki pressed his phone off and smiled wider this time. Looks like his cousin let this one slipped.

 

So, I finally get to meet my cousin's fiance. And he's a killer in every part of his body.

 

And he's loving it.

 

--

 

As Claud seated beside Momo, the boy behind him beside another boy poked his side and he flinched. Is this another bully?

 

He turn around only to find the most neat... Or clean looking boy he ever met. His pointy nose and the boy kind of remind him of his Daddy Myungsoo. In a way that is.

 

"What?"

 

"My name is Taehyung. You can call me V. What's your name?"

 

"I-I'm Kim Claud. And this girl beside me is Momo."

 

"Oh, hello Momo." He then turn to him again. "Anyway, become friends with us! Then let's eat together during lunch or maybe hang out in each other's places after classes. Or visit the Parks? And arcades?"

 

"Uh..." The warning his Dad Sungyeol gave him totally held him back despite the warmth V's hands are emitting over his shoulder. "I would love to... But I kinda have to go straight home."

 

"Oh." V's face looks cute when he's pouting but even more when smiling. "Then some other time then. But you should really hang out with us. This guy beside me is Jungkook. And that girl beside Momo is Sana. She's also a Japanese exchanged student. So it'll be easy for them to be friends, right Sana?"

 

"Yes! Hi Momo!  Hi Claud!"

 

"H-hi... " Momo murmur very lowly while Claud just nod.

 

"I heard you are Kim Myungsoo's adopted son. Is that true?"

 

Claud's face suddenly looks like he's about to retort but V smiled at him. "Chill, I'm not those kind of people who will bully other people just because they're different. I still believe that friendship and family comes from the heart. Not on what it could show outside."

 

Claud was taken back as V and Jungkook smiled at him and nod. So does Sana. "Those people who can't accept other people's happiness are the most lonely in life, you know? All their life, they're just hating and feeling envious of what other people has." Jungkook said as be offer Claud a candy. "My sister gave me this. Want some?"

 

He took one and placed it in his mouth and V continued. "Anyway, Claud. Let's eat lunch together later. Okay?"

 

"O-okay." He winced. The candy's flavor isn't to his liking but it'll be rude to spit it out so he just turn his back on the two and tried to swallow it.

 

"That settled it then."

 

The bell rang and for the first time since he entered that school, he felt excitement as he walked beside V and Jungkook while Momo and Sana are trailing behind them. He took his lunch box with him and so does his new friends. They decided to eat outside because the weather is fair and it's not that hot. Claud found out that V and Jungkook have always been in that special class right after they took the exams. And that the kids are one year older than him. They were amazed on how he skipped a year and joined them in that class but Claud just shrug and let them admire him. He doesn't want to sound like he's bragging. He's not that kind.

 

"So Claud, you sure you're only seven?"

 

"Yes. Why?"

 

"You kinda act older than your age you know?"

 

"I agree." V asked as be watched him sipped from his fruit juice. "You're not lying about your age right?"

 

"No. Some kids are born this way." he can't tell them that it kinda runs in their blood because he's actually a Lee right? "I just... Is it too weird if I'm this smart?"

 

V was taken back and straighten his seat. "Oh, no. Don't feel dejected. We kinda just find it awesome and... Unbelievable. Seriously, you're amazing Claud."

 

The younger smiled and V froze from his seat. "You smiled."

 

Claud smile faded and he turn his attention back on his food. "W-whats wrong with smiling? I'm not the kind who can't smile you know?"

 

"I know. I just find your smile cute." V put foods inside his mouth.

 

As the bell rang indicating that their lunch is over, the five of them went back to their classroom. When suddenly, Claud stopped on his steps and turn to the guy that grabbed his arm. V noticed that Claud stopped so he stop too and came back to where the younger is. He noticed that Claud is just returning the glare the man was giving him. But he's not moving. What is that guy doing?

 

"Claud!  Let's go! Our classes are about to start!" He yelled.

 

That is when Claud turn to V and shook his arm away from that man's grip who seems shocked. "If you don't need anything from me sir, I need to go to my next class."

 

He turn around and was half way from V when that man called him again.

 

"Wait! Boy! What's your name again?"

 

Claud raised his eyebrows. "Claud. My name is Claud."

 

"And your surname?"

 

This time, V pulled him away and he can only bow to the man. "I said we'll be late. Come on."

 

"Y-yeah."

 

He took one look back to the man and he's still there. Looking dazed. But he just shrug it off.

 

--