The Darn Mosquitoes

Love in 1345 Miles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. Font in purple is spoken in English

 

Jaejoong POV

 

I slowed down. Sneaking a glance behind I gently turned off the ignition and slowly unlocked my door.

Oh yes, I almost forgot one more thing.

Pressing the controls, I lowered the backseat window.

Placing one leg out, later the other I cautiously got out. I quickly turned back and gently closed the door. I looked at the surroundings. We were surrounded by tall trees and no one was around. The night was deep and crickets creaked loud. I saw a house not far away and a couple more around the vicinity, about 300 m from us. In case we need anything, I’m sure the people living over there would help us.

My gaze fell on the beautiful girl resting her head on the car. She sure was in deep slumber. I couldn’t help but walk towards her. Resting my palms over my knees, I leaned to her. She isn’t pale like me but has beautiful creamy skin that looked very tasty. Unlike during our first meeting, she wasn’t wearing any eye liner today. Her nose, straight yet small. She has a tiny zit on her left cheek by her sideburn. Unlike me, she has ear lobes that were decorated by a small gold ear ring.  Oh wait, she has pierced another in her inner earlobe.

I heaved a deep sigh looking at those pouty plump pink lips. I want to touch, kiss, them hard. I want to show her how much she has been messing up my mind, body and soul.

Oh god! I need her in my life.

Just looking at her made me burn up. I clenched my fist, grabbing my denims while I continued to admire her perfectness.

My gaze fell over her dark locks of hair. I blew out some air over her face to push her hair from falling her face but they seem to be falling back, covering her right face. My hands unclenched and began to shiver.

No! I wouldn’t dare to lay her finger over her. I don’t know what I’d do once feel her skin. She is doing something to me and I don’t want to do anything to her.

Yet.

Don’t get me wrong but having all these feelings, these urges hit over you in all directions clouds your mind. She clouds my mind yet I seem to be very clear over one thing.

Yes, it’s going to be the same line I told before.

I badly need her.

 

Is this lust? I wonder. I mean, I really have the urge to taste her lips, feel every inch of her body while our tongues dance to tango. I want to see her bare body and mark her mine. I dream of the day she moans at my seductions, squirm under me, my body over hers while I do everything I need to do to make her feel right.

That sums up to lust, doesn’t it?

Then again, I want to protect her.

I want her to depend on me.

I want her to look at me,

Smile at me,

Smile because of me

My heart thumps so loud and hard that I wonder when it would break out of my rib cage. Her one smile brings me unbearable amounts of joy and satisfaction and her one tear rips my heart to shreds.

Can I possibly fall for someone this deep so soon?

My fingers reach to her face. Oh, they were shivering like they were to drop off my body. But I couldn’t stop myself, I didn’t want to.

Isn’t it every man’s tiny little fantasy to tug his woman’s hair behind her ear?

She may not be mine but I feel that she belongs to me.

Possessive much, eh Jaejoong? I tease myself.

She is beautiful. Very beautiful. She isn’t the innocent looking girl everyone falls for. Yes, she has slightly babyish face but there is more to her than what meets the eye. One’s first opinion about her can be that she is a strong, independent woman but I know behind this strong façade, there is a weak girl who is running from something scary. She is scared. I feel it. She was shivering the whole time we were in the airport, the railway station, the bus stand and all I wished was to hold on to her tight, to assure her that everything would be alright, that I would make sure nothing or no one would cause her any harm, that I would stand by her until the end.

I was inches from her face and my breath hitched. I swallowed my spit. My mind warns me to step away but my leg hastily steps forward. I need this. I have to have this pleasure. I deserve this skin ship. 26 years of ignoring my feelings, of pushing away my love life has made my body yearn for her.

My skin tingled in ecstasy and I gently rolled her strand of hair around my finger.  Oh! so thick, so silky, so soft.

God forgive me but I’d sell my inheritance to spend a night with her. Hell, I want all my nights with her by my side, over my chest, fanning me with her hot breath, pacing yet calming my heart with her touch.

Yep, I’ve found the woman I am to spend the rest of my life with. She is future Mrs. Kim Jaejoong and there is no one to stop it.

I thumb her hair that rolled around my finger before I tucked it behind her ear. Swiftly I grazed my finger over her ear, heading towards her cheek. She let out a soft moan squinting my eyes and my actions abruptly halted.

But no, I didn’t let go of her skin.

I couldn’t.

I wasn’t sure where I got the guts to do it but I bravely continued to gentle sooth her skin that once had traces of tears. She calmed, her brows seized to knit and I was smirking in victory.

Aren’t there moments when you become so greedy that your conscious seems to be not there in your system?

Because the next moment I found myself leaning forward.

Towards her skin.

On her beautiful face.

When I mean beautiful, it isn’t the outward appearance. Well, a part of it is. But what got me so wrapped up about her was her smile. When she smiled in the restaurant I realized that it wasn’t just her lips that parted so perfectly that one would develop a warm glow within them, but her eyes sparkle.

I feel like I’m turning into a creep. But I’m in love. All’s fair in love and war.

My lungs held onto the little oxygen once I was inches from her. I’m pretty sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter