Thank You

Love in 1345 Miles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. 

 

Jaejoong POV


I’m going to die.

I’m so going to die.

I gasped for any little bit of air to get though my mouth but no! it wasn’t helping me.

“Hey, don’t panic! You’re only making things worse!”

On finding the wash basin, I pushed her away and ran towards it. I don’t wanna die. I don’t wanna die. I am just 26 and I still have a life to live! No! No! No! I cannot die!

What will they write on my death certificate? Cause of death: Eating breakfast?!

 

HELL FREAKING NO!

 

“Call down Jaej- Hey! Stop pushing me away!”

I shut my eyes and breathed through my mouth, my hand making its way to wipe off my tears.

“Everything is alright... Slowly, breathe in…. and out….” Amara calmed me down and rubbed over my back. Was it her touch, or her voice, I wasn’t sure, but I found myself calming down.

“That’s right.. Now wash your face”

“I hate you, you know that?” I hissed at her reflection in the mirror and grabbed the hand towel she gave me. Not bothering to bother about her I walked back to the table and gulped down my glass of water.

My eyes shut close and I took in a deep breath to calm myself down.

“Are you going to leave me now?” The question slipped out of my mouth

“Is that your concern now Jaejoong?”

My head snapped to look right into her eyes. “That is ALL I can think Amara. There is NOTHING besides that which I can think of”

“You shouldn’t have helped me out”

“SO YOU EXPECTED ME TO JUST LET YOU GET DRAGGED AWAY TO AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE WHEN YOU ARE ALL I COULD THINK OF?!”

 

The whole place stilled at my shouting. Amara’s eyes narrowed to thin slits though. It took only one step forward from her and I held her back.

“Don’t you dare walk away from me woman!” I hissed

“Hands off Kim Jaejoong!” She ordered, her back facing me

“No can do sweetie”

“I bring nothing but trouble to you!”

“I beg to differ” I was persistent

“Jaejoong, I'm being hunted down by bad people!”

“I don't care! Just say that you'll be mine!”

Amara’s once firm muscles loosened as she slumped her shoulders down. It took one pull and she was in my arms. Her forehead was pressed over my shoulder as she began to hold back her tears.

I hated to have her cry but I had to show her how serious I was about her. Gently I held onto her hand and placed it over my chest, forcing her to feel my heartbeat.

“Feel how fast it is beating beautiful? That’s only because you are here by me...”

My top began to moist as her tears soaked over the fabric. Her palm over my chest retreated as she began to poke me hard.

“You !” She cussed, “Why did you have to mindlessly walk and almost stomp on that freaking kitten?!”

A light sigh left my lips as I smiled. I brought my hands to wrap around her body, pulling her closer until she seized her little attacks while my eyes wandered around to meet the other diners hold back their smiles at the scene unfolding in front of them.

“Were you blind or something?!” She continued to softly scold in the midst of her slight hiccups, “You nearly killed that kitty!”

I ran my hand up to the back of her neck and pressed her closer, forcing her rest her chin over my shoulder.

“I hope you rot in hell for what you are doing to me!”

 

“Freaking ! You are driving me CRAZY

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter