Enter The Flirt

Love in 1345 Miles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. Font in purple is spoken in English :)

 

Jaejoong POV

 

A paper flew over her head which she gracefully jumped and grabbed. More papers flew all around which Amara quickly managed to get hold of. Thankfully her hoodie was still on but darn it! Should she become a Samaritan right now?!

Plus, the darn hoodie was being pulled up,

Making her top to roll up

Forcing blood rush to my groin

Fudging hormones!

I heaved a sigh, hoping that it would help me….. but nope, I just wanted to eat her up right now. Why am I suddenly lusting on her right now?

But I should lust on the girl I have come to love, shouldn’t I?

Alright. I am not sinning. It’s basic laws of biology. X chromosomes and Y wanting to combine. Though in this case, it’s mostly the testosterone itching to get laid….

 

Amara arranged the papers she caught over the roof of the car and walked towards the male who was frantically shoving more papers into his file. She stopped behind him and leaned to tap over his shoulders. Bearing that sweet smile of hers, she gave him his papers and spoke something to him. He responded back with a smile, grabbed his file and stood up. Although I walked closer, I couldn’t understand what they were talking since it was in Hindi.

Seriously?! Small talk in the middle of the road when she is being hunted down by freaks?!

Gosh! This woman is OUT OF HER MIND!

Fortunately, before I drag her back to the car she broke gaze and walked back.   My heart pitter pattered hard once we locked gaze seeing her soft cheek rise to a smile. Shoving my hands in my pockets, pinching my thighs from within, I smiled back and walked to the car.

“Done being Samaritan?” I raised my brow.

“You sound as if I did something wrong…..” She replied cornering her eyes, plastering the I’m-not-impressed-with-your-attitude look on her face.

I forced down my spit, hating her mother for giving birth to her with such an alluring aura. For 26 years I put up with women and their flirtations but this girl who doesn’t literally do anything to me, is doing everything within me.

Remembering that she was expecting a response, though I wanted her to stop looking at me in that y angle, I justified my previous statement.

“It’s not a wrong deed, but a wrong time to do that Amara-chan…”

“Really?”

“Yes”

She leaned towards the car, resting her elbows over the body and lacing her fingers. Oh her gaze was dead on me and thanks to my acting skills, I managed to look normal.

“For a stranger, you sure do look out to me”

“I promised I’d keep you safe, didn’t I?” I replied with a smirk, later following her stance. From the corner of my eyes I saw that man get into the car in front of ours and rev the engine. Happy that he was out of my sight, I straightened my spine and reached to open the door to my seat when,

“Why red hair?” She questioned forcing me to stop my actions

“Why suddenly ask Amara-chan?” I questioned back in pure curiosity

“This is me getting to know about you”

“Really?” I smirked, though it was more a grin than a smirk. Her reply was a nod alone with that gorgeous smile of hers and I was feeling over the moon.

Leaning forward to mimic her stance once more I continued, “It’s part of my job description Amara-chan. I need to keep up with the trend”

“So.. Red is the new Black?”

“Not like that”

“Then why?” She inquired with a hint of confusion and equal curiosity

I breathed in some air and explained, “I just wanted to try it out.”

She nodded looking to the near distance and looked back it me. Her eyes still had a million questions and I loved the fact that she finally is showing some signs of interest or curiosity in this case.

Still, it’s a start, isn’t it?

“Any more inquiries?” I verified completely ignoring the fact that we were still standing in the very car park that had her followers’ vehicles stationed only a few hours ago.

That pink bottom lip of hers was in by her white teeth forcing me to breathe sharply but I composed when she looked at me with a hesitant face. It screamed innocence and all I wished was to give her a life of love and happiness.

I wouldn’t mind to walk into the church or whatever institution that is capable of getting people married and give her my name right now. I have fallen too hard.

“Amara-chan” I softly called her, tilting my head forwards “Is there anything more you need to know of me?”

“There is one thing…. But” Her voice dried down and she was back to biting her lip

“What?” I breathed out, breathless at the sight in front of me.

“I’m scared to ask this from you but I am itching to know why you left everything to save me”

If this were a movie, this would be the ideal time for background music that’ll make the viewers anticipate for my reply. But I don’t want to tell her, not yet. I need to know more of her, understand how strong my affections are. I am in no position to act rashly even though our meeting feels like destiny to me.

“Ask me when you are not scared to ask and I’ll answer you”

“But-”

“Excuse me”

The both of us snapped towards the third person, who happened to be the male Amara helped. He spoke something in Hindi pointing to his car, ending his statement with a hopeful smile.

“What?” I asked her, forcing her to snap to my direction

“It seems that his car isn’t starting up and he is asking for a lift. His office is by the highway”

“Ohhhh…. Japanese?” He shocked us speaking in Japanese. “Konnichiwa, I badly need a ride to work. It’s just that I am presenting in a seminar and the papers first flew and now my car is broken-”

“By the highway?” I verified, not wanting to hear his rant.

“Yes”

“Alright” I breathed out. “Hop in”

Thanking the both of us he headed back to his car and brought back his file and a can of coke. I cringed at the sight of the drink which Amara didn’t fail to notice. She eyed me questioningly to which I smiled back and gestured her to sit on the back seat.

Nope. He isn't going to sit on the backseat. No freaking way I’d look like I’m his driver.

No. Way.

 

The drive was quiet until when he began talking,

“Nice car man” He smiled while holding the dash

“Thanks”

“I’m Arjun by the way”

“Jaejoong” I responded

“Amara” She smiled once he looked back

“Amara?! Wow! The both of our names start with the letter A!” He grinned

Too much in my opinion.

“Yeah” Amara smiled.

He popped open the can of coke and offered it to me. “No thanks” I responded with a smile and Amara did the same.

“But I have to say…. You two look like you’ve come out of a movie set…” He pointed at the both of us “So beautiful”

“Thanks” I smiled

“Oh I meant Amara…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter