A Heartfelt Confession

Love in 1345 Miles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Another two upvotes!!!!!

Thank you Shrimanti and Darlovejae :)

THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS 

 

Jaejoong POV

 

“From taking me to the bedroom, now you say you like me….”

“Well” I shifted positions, bending my knees to rest my elbows over the kneecaps “I brought you to my bedroom Amara-chan, so I guessed that it would be right to tell you what I feel about you”

“6 days and you already developed feelings?”

“1 second” I corrected her “And I wanted to elope with you”

She bore her almost smirk/smile, eyeing me intensely. It was as if she was interrogating my soul if I were serious or not.

“In case you forgot, I have Delhi’s most feared gangsters hunting me down”

“I don’t care”

“I can see that”

“Good thing we cleared that”

“Yep”

She began stirring her pasta in slow circles, her eyes glued on the plate. Oddly I was rather calm but lost the appetite to drink the hot soup.

Maybe I didn’t want to get sober. Because if I do so, I might not be able to face her with confidence anymore.

Her stirring stopped. “I guess this is the cue for me to leave...”

Maybe she isn’t confident to look at me anymore….

Gotcha babe!

“But...” She shifted positions to lean on the edge of the bed, “I’m not leaving this pasta, period”

 

And I take back my thought.

 

Smiling to myself I scooted to the bed to follow her stance, making sure that our shoulders wouldn’t brush.

“Want some?” I asked, showing her my bowl of soup

“Only if you have some pasta” Was her reply.

I leaned to grab an unused spoon and dipped it in my soup. Taking a spoonful, I carefully brought it to . Amara had her eyes fixed on me, only on me, like I was the only person around (well, I was the only person around, but you get the point, right?), making my heart flip.

“I trust you, you know that, right?”

“And I’ll protect you, remember that”

It was my turn to have her pasta and she gave me a fork, unused of course. She didn’t feed me. I didn’t expect her to, but I happily picked the pasta and indulged in the creamy taste. Words weren’t necessary anymore. Just the mere presence of her was enough. She didn’t leave. It’s for the pasta, she says, but I feel that it was for a reason more than the food. I guess the probability of her dragging herself out of my room is reducing….

“What’s with the smirking?”

I smiled. She sure observes me a lot. “Was thinking of my life, you know”

“No I don’t” Her response was stern “You never spoke of yourself...” It now became almost inaudible

“Feels unfair huh?”

“More towards the curious side of the coin..” She corrected, which made me wonder why I actually was hiding her my identity.

 

I told her that I wanted to sleep with her but she didn’t waver. I confessed and she is still here.

She wouldn’t leave me, would she?

 

“I came to India to model for ELLE” I began,

“Really? Now you decide to spill the truth?”

I sighed a laugh. “You seriously are not what I expected you to be….”

“Then how do you picture me as?” She raised her brows at me

“Thought we were talking about me…..”

“Go ahead Mr. Model”

“I was truthfully hesitant to come, but my agency forced me to come here…..”

“I see...”

“But...” I turned to face her, my elbows propped over the edge of the mattress while my head rested on my palm, “I’m happy that I came here.”

“Why?”

“As cheesy as it sounds Amara-chan, you are the best thing that happened to me in India…. So much better than me riding a camel”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter