Meeting Her

Love in 1345 Miles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. Font in purple is spoken in English

 

Jaejoong POV

 

India is a tremendous country. It truly is. Hot, but beautiful. It’s always a rush in the streets, super crowded and yet I liked it.

The resort was just elegant and beautiful. Plain and simple, yet one can feel its grandness. After a much needed beauty sleep, I was ready for the shoot, dressed up in my Tony Molly checkered shirt and brown pants. My hair was styled and I looked just fantastic. The moment I stepped out the heatwave hit me. Shaking my head and mentally convincing myself that it wasn’t as hot as I felt, I headed to the shooting spot.

It’s completely different in here. I mean I felt like I was back in time. Riding on camels, the clothes the locals wore – all looked so old fashioned. Oh! The feeling I am experiencing is inexplicable. It is truly a breath of fresh air to me.

In the evening after a cold shower to counter the scorching sun, I was contemplating as to whether to hint my fans of my whereabouts. It would be nice to meet some of my fans in this region.

As I was trying to come up with what to tweet, one of the staff walked to me.

“Jaejoong-ssi” I broke my gaze from my phone to meet her. She smiled and I smiled back “So, um, we are to you know, go around the place, do you want to join?”

 

Go around the place?

 

It’s hot…. My conscience protested

But it’s the evening. I can always have another wash. The adventurous part of me countered.

Have I told you how awesome the shower is? I swear I will live in this place for the shower.

 

“If you’re tired it’s ok” She snapped my train of thought

“No. Not at all” I stood up, putting my phone back in my pocket.

Our guide for the evening, one Mr. Heo from the Korean Embassy showed us around. We had to drive quite a distance but it was worth it.

“So, this is the night market.” He narrated.

I pulled down the car titled glass window to take a clear look. I was hit with a gush of dirt. I held my breath and fished out my face mask. So did the others.

“They’re selling food!” Someone pointed to my two o’clock.

“They’re selling everything” Another continued.

“How clean is the food?” I couldn’t help but ask. It’s been a long time since I ate in street stalls and I wished to.

“Jaejoong oppa is hungry” The youngest in the crew teased me.

“Aren’t you?” I asked back. She stuck her tongue out. I made a funny face.

“It’s not bad. Though I don’t suggest the ones you are looking at right now since they are the closest to the road.” Mr. Heo raised his opinion.

“Are there more further in?” I asked

“Yes” He nodded.

 

So it was decided that the whole crew would eat on the street. Though none of the people recognized me I made sure to disguise myself wearing a baseball cap.

As I was walking down the path looking at the stalls and occasionally taking photos I was halted. My left chest was poked at. My eyes met her finger, up her outer palm, her forearm, meeting her red sleeve that reached her elbow.

“One minute” I heard her mumble in English and immediately looked ahead.

She wore a red long top that reaches to her knees, black leggings with matching long red earrings and a chain. Thick eyebrows, black eyes highlighted by the eye-liner under her black orbs, a cute nose and plump lips.

My thoughts scattered around. I wasn’t sure what I was thinking.

Was I thinking?

I don’t know.

I just stood there at the very place feeling her touch on my chest that now felt like it was in a high speed chase, racing at a never ending track. I’m pretty sure my mouth is slightly agape. I can taste the food and spice infused air in my mouth.

Ok. She is beautiful.

Very beautiful.

Breathtaking.....

 

Maybe it was due to the bright lights that she glowed in my eyes.

She looked at me and my stomach summersaulted a couple of times. I thought I was going to puke but no, I didn’t. Thank god I didn’t. Else it would have been awfully embarrassing.

The corner of her lips broke into a smile and it was my body that took the toll.

Heart pacing –  double check

Sudden tingling, fluffy sensation – check

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter