Feed Me! I'm Hungry!

Love in 1345 Miles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. Font in purple is spoken in English

 

Jaejoong POV

 

I’m hungry. Very hungry. All the cars are strangely changing into hot dogs and I am scared to drive. We’ve skipped lunch and it is almost sun set.

 

I’M SO HUNGRY!

 

She was still looking past the window and I gripped the steering wheel tight.

Talk Jaejoong, Talk.

Remind her that you’re human.

And that humans have to eat to survive.

 

I think I need to pee too.

 

I tapped the wheel whilst whistling and sneaked a look behind. To my shock she was looking at me quite intensively.

I immediately looked forward and hit on the accelerator.

“You have any idea where we are?”

She spoke with me, didn’t she?!

Thank god! I almost forgot how her voice sounds.

 

Yes, we were driving in silence the whole time.

Superb way to get to know each other, isn’t it?!

 

“Oh yes, you don’t understand me, don’t you?”

I understood the word ‘understand’ and ‘don’t’ and ‘you’ so,

Is she asking whether I understood what she just spoke?

“My English bad” I remind her.

“And you don’t use your phone”

I mentally replayed what she told.

Oh, she is talking about my phone, isn’t she?

“Switch on and problem come” I explained.

“Don’t switch on and we have talking trouble” She crossed her arms and raised her brows at me. 

I understood what she told and sighed in defeat. She is unfortunately right.

“Stop” She ordered. But I didn’t comprehend. “I said” Her hand reached to my shoulder and I quietly gasped. “Stop”

I let go of the wheel and hit the brakes. Yes, I did it in that order. Trust me people, her touch is literally ELECTRIFYING.

“To the corner please”

Oh god! Her stern, strong voice is such a turn on. Darn! I feel my blood pressure rise.

“Corner” She pointed to the corner of the road and then I realized that I hit the breaks in the middle of the road.

Nodding, I parked by the pavement.

But to my shock, she stepped out.

“Y-Yah!” I called for her but she didn’t turn back. In panic, I rushed to her and entered a building.

 

Oh yes! I sighed in bliss once the air conditioner hit my body. I looked around and it seemed to be a mobile service provider.

She spoke with the shop owner. She jerked back as she turned to my direction. She spoke to him pointing at me and then at her. He eyed me then her. Too intensively I must add. I didn’t like his gaze on her, how he eyed her from top to bottom as he typed something on the computer. She felt his gaze and eyed me. I hesitantly reached my hand to her and she held onto my index finger.

Yes, she clenched my index finger tightly.

And I couldn’t stop grinning like a mad man.

Oh god! I’m falling in love with her faster than I expected.

The employee gave her two sim cards she sadly let go of my finger to pull some notes from her pocket. She forced a smile at him and we left the shop walking beside each other.

“Phone” She showed her fair palm to me and I gave her mine. “May I?” She hesitantly asked before she pulled off the back cover of my iphone and I nodded. She pulled my existing sim and put the new once instead. “Ok” She heaved a sigh and looked at me.

Oh My God! I’m back to drooling over her beauty.

“I know I’m beautiful” She muttered plastering an amused smile as she fixed up my phone “But please don’t make it too obvious man. You look bloody easy now”

That smile.

Oh. My. Gawd!

 

 

 

 

Wait a minute….

She smiled, didn’t she?

 

 

MY JAGIYA FINALLY SMILED!

BECAUSE OF MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

 

“Though I have to say” She looked right into my eyes and my legs were becoming jelly. “You’re the most attractive of them all.” She eyed me from head to foot. “You a model?”

“Model?” I repeated

“You” She pointed at me “A model?”

If I wasn't modelling, I wouldn't have met you baby.

I nodded a yes.

“No wonder.” She sighed.

I smiled sweetly at her.

“I like your smile” She continued talking and I continued to mentally slap myself for not learning the English language.

Why didn’t I learn it in school?

Why didn’t I learn it fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter