Everyone Has Their Demons

Love in 1345 Miles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: 3 UPVOTES!!!!!!!!! Thanks to Neng2ovid for the third upvote

Font in purple is spoken in English

THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS btw :)

 

Jaejoong POV

 

My eyes were piercing at the door expecting Amara to walk out any time now. it was almost 10 minutes since she left me to the ladies’ room and hadn’t come yet.

Am I to go check up on her?

How can I go check on a girl in the ladies’ room?!

But what if she is sick?

 

WHAT IF SOME JERK IS HITTING ON HER?!

 

The phone rang. It was Yoochun.

“Park Yoochun! Didn’t I say that I’d talk to you?!” I hissed “I’ll call you later!”

“But I really need to-”

I ended the call while looking at the door, contemplating whether to go there or not. At that moment, I saw a hand pushing the door handle. It was a man’s hand but it was Amara who stepped outside.

OH GOD! THIS GIRL IS A FREAKING MAGNET FOR MEN!

Amara took the trouble to turn back at him and thank him, making sure to shake her hands with that jerk and finally walked back to the car.

“So I found us a place to crash tonight”

“That man’s house?”

“He’d love it if it were just me but since you are there too, he informed me of a hotel.” She continued ignoring my glare.

 

She freaking ignored my glare. The very glare that shuts up Junsu, Yoochun, my manager, hell even my CEO quietens down if I get pissed.

UNBELIEVABLE!

 

“I hate you” I spat it right at her face, but she looked quite amused at me. “What?!” I barked “What’s with the looking?”

“I think I’m crazy but if I didn’t know any better, you are jealous”

“Pssft, yeah right…” I rolled my eyes “Come to Korea and see how many women literally beg me to spend the night with them!”

“And yet you left everything to help me out…”

“Where is the darn hotel again?”

“Whoa.. A defeated comeback Mr. Kim” She grinned

“Give me the darn paper” I grabbed the address and checked the route. Immediately I typed it in the GPS and crushed it to throw it away,

Only to see that guy’s number sloppily written at the back.

I shot Amara a look, only to see her buckle her seatbelt. No, she isn’t interested in that guy and I’m not planning on letting her even think of a man besides me.

I revved the engine and we headed out of the customer car park. I made sure to slow once we neared the dustbin and threw away the good for nothing piece of paper. We rode in silence with no radio even played. It was only the tuned female voice of the GPS that informed us the directions every now and then.

Having arrived at the destination, the both of us stepped out to grab our change of clothes.

“Hey, this place seems to be quite expensive.” Amara spoke, “You sure it’s ok?”

“Not a problem Amara-chan.” I smiled, “Besides, I think I’d need a drink tonight so this place is perfect” I informed, pointing at the bar inside.

I made sure to lay my head low as I walked into the hotel, standing behind Amara when she spoke with the receptionist.

“Hey Jae” She turned to me, forcing me to look right at her, my heart literally hanging in fright that someone might recognize me. “She says that the two single rooms are in different floors, is it ok?”

“Different floors? But why?”

“Either that or we get two singles in one room or…”

“A twin bed?” I finished her statement controlling the growing grin over my face

“Even worse…. The honeymoon suite”

Nice….

“OUCH!” I grunted once she punched my elbow and turned back to the receptionist. Darn it! Was I too obvious?! Aish!

We walked to the elevator and waited for it. A European girl around our age stood by me. She smiled and I smiled back, later looked at Amara who had her eyes on me. Was she jealous? I wasn’t sure, but her gaze was sharp and strong, bringing all the crazy within me to burst all together. I maintained my composure nevertheless and stepped ahead to hold onto the door for my lady, well… both ladies to step in. The foreigner was polite enough to thank me, flashing a very beautiful smile at me which truthfully broke yet another smile on my face. 

Amara took the initiative to press the 5th and the 7th floors while the other girl held back her hand. I guess she had her room in either one of the floors.

“You in the fifth?” Amara shockingly asked that girl. (Thankfully I understood it).

“No, the 7th” Was her reply. Yep, definitely European. Her accent says it all.

“The 5th or the 7th then?” Amara inquired from me looking quite seriously yet mischievously.

It was such a turn on to see those gorgeous eyes corner while her luscious bottom lip bitten by her pearl white teeth.

“Your wish Amara-chan” I replied

“Wanna be floor mates with her?” She raised her brows, eying the girl. I shot her a glare and forced a smile at the other girl who was smiling at us

“Not us. She’s smiling at you.” Amara corrected. “I’m invisible in her eyes”

“Are you some kind of mind reader?” I whispered back at her

She simply smirked back and looked at the floor we were in. it was the fourth. Coming to see, Amara was right. She sure paid a lot of attention to me, checking me out from top to bottom and biting that lip of hers, getting me very uneasy.

Yep. The 5th floor it is.

The door dinged open and I stepped forward and out of the elevator.

“Hey Jae!” Amara called and I instantly spun back. “Your key card” She informed and threw me a credit card sized card. “Have a nice stay”

“Right back at ya!” I greeted back but ignored the other girl. Once the doors shut, I turned back and took a good look at the luxury looking hallway.

I walked to my right once I spotted my room number and stepped into my shelter for the night. White walls with a brown ceiling and brown curtains covering the windows, a single bed by the window and a quite big bathroom. I opened the wardrobe and placed my bag. With no second thoughts, I jumped over the bed. A soft moan slipped from my mouth on contact with the mattress and I sighed in bliss. All the continuous driving has gotten my body quite sore.

Yep, a good long bath was imperative now.

Ignoring the fact that I had to talk with Yoochun I the water in the bath tub. Once it was at the right about of warmth and quantity, I stripped myself from my clothes and hopped inside.

Wow… Now this is paradise in a tub. I moaned in complete bliss as I leaned back to rest my head over the edge of the tub and let my body just soothe itself in the warmth of the water.

Until upto the moment the thought of Amara wash slipped into my mind.

Everything turned into a frenzy as I tried hard to focus on everything except on the dirty thought of her clothes sliding down her long legs and she stepping into the tub. Into this very tub where I was inside. I tried, I sure did try to distract myself from fantasizing but nope, I had to continue. The sight of her shyly remove her clothes under my gaze and sit in between my legs with not a piece of cloth covering her body and I, taking the chance to scrub her skin while she moans in bliss was everything I was dreaming at that instant.

My little excitement sprung to life completely taking me by surprise for the little-guy-down-there always kept

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter