Your Room, Not Mine

Love in 1345 Miles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Enjoy!

THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Jaejoong POV

 

My senses heightened each time her fingertips touched the fabric of my t-shirt. It wasn’t the perfect kiss like in the dramas. I wasn’t pinning her down to the wall or wrapping her body in my arms, yet she was drugging me each time I tasted her bitter yet sweet cavern.

But dear god! The way she felt over my mouth!

I’m not going to start on how soft her lips were, how meant-to-be it felt right now. We were just kissing and I was already ! Each smooch, every time our tongues meet, my saliva mixes with hers, zillion volts of electricity buzzes through me.

I had to feel her heat, that pulsating heart beat over my chest. 

Me and her

On the bed,

Becoming one -

Mind, body and soul

Oh, how much I wanted her to just grab me by my t-shirt and pull me to her body!

I could always rouse her up by touching her but I was hesitant. I couldn’t risk screwing up this so I had to take it slow, although this kiss was everything that will lead the both of us to a night of wonderful memory making.

A good god-knows-how-long minutes later we pulled away. Her grip over my t-shirt loosened though my hand hesitated to leave her face. Gently I caressed her down her cheek where it met with the corner of her lips with the back of my palm and smiled at her. Even though I was still nervous with a gallon-load of adrenaline-like some hormone pumping throughout my body, I felt rather relieved that I’ve expressed my likeness towards her. Yes, the uncertainty of her accepting me into her life still taunts me, yet my heart feels rather light.

I continued my affectionate touches over her lovely features, now gently pushing her hair back but stopped once she bent her head. It seemed she was searching for something in her pocket and that got my heart back to beating like crazy.

What do you expect me to do when this woman behaves nothing like any other woman who just pulls away from her first proper kiss with a man? Not a single shade of pink filled her cheeks, nor was she smiling or showing signs of shyness. Was it the alcohol? I wondered, for I wasn’t sure how much she had drunk when I wasn’t with her. Or did she expect this from me?

But dear god, she should be put to jail at the way she looked right now. Her lips, red and plump, glazed with spit, looked impeccably alluring.

I was very proud of my work.

 

Until upto the moment her hand finally came to my line of sight.

 

It revealed some folded notes.

 

Please don’t tell me she is going to pay me for the kiss now!


She wouldn’t, would she?

But she is capable of stunning me, isn’t she?

 

I held my heart in my mouth as she unfolded a couple of them, staring at her in dread, praying that she wouldn’t break my heart by misunderstanding my most sincere showcase of feelings. Those eyes rose to sneak a peek at me to which I didn’t respond. I didn’t want to act anymore. From this moment onwards I am to take a step by step approach at making her my other half.

All I could hear was my hammering heartbeat as she almost smirked at me and thankfully slipped the notes over to the bartender’s side. I breathed a deep sigh of relief, almost laughing at my situation right now. I mean, who would have thought that I, Kim Jaejoong – Korean super star, would be on pins, wondering over and over again whether each move I make was sensible and would not jeopardize whatever I have built with her in a matter of days.

Let me repeat – IN A MATTER OF DAYS!

This is all alien to me. Never have I had my feelings so out of control for a woman whom I just met. It’s scary and equally exciting. Terrifying yet exhilarating.


 

I’m so in love with her, aren’t I?

I’m in love with this work of art opposite to me.

 

Caught up in my own world, I failed to notice her walk away from me. The door shut, hiding her from me and I sprung out of the chair like a spring and whisked to the outside. Left, right I searched for her and finally looked ahead to see her hide her hands in the pockets of my hoodie and walk towards the hotel.

 

Is she walking away from me now?!

 

“Not so easy beautiful” I muttered to myself. Smirking at her back profile, I began to close the gap between us.

 

Shockingly, she stopped and spun back to meet me face-to-face, bearing her usual not-flustered face. The rush in my body was something I now had gotten used to, it actually was something I have come to love. Her head slightly tilted to her right and looked right at me. I titled my head to my left and raised my brows at her.

“How do people usually react after kissing someone in a bar?” She questioned very casually

My voice seemed to have gotten stuck in the middle of my throat and I continued to blankly stare at her. I swear this woman doesn’t belong to this world!

“Is it right to just walk away like I did?”

“So you stopped… because you… you thought it was wrong?” My voice was a mere whisper as I was busy calming my pacing heart all over again.

“It’s just….” She looked everywhere but me, “You know…. I … see… this… I… never…” She looked right into my eyes, shivering my poor soul yet another time,

“You have never?” I softly asked, urging her to spill it out of her wet mouth.

A soft groan slipped off her lips as she scratched her head and bit her lip in annoyance.

“You know Jae, what would you do if you were in such a situation?”

“Like right now?”

“Yeah...”

“Where you kissed me and just walked away?”

“Hmmm”

“I would… follow you and ask you why you walked away”

“And if I stopped before you stopped me and asked you if it were right to do so?”

“I would say no, because it hurts me”

She blankly stared at me, those eyes gradually filling with guilt.

And bam! My words finally sank in......

“BUT THAT DOESN’T MEAN I AM HURT NOW AMARA-CHAN!” I immediately justified “I’m just confused now”

“Why?” She frowned, tilting her head to a side

“Because I didn’t expect you to stop..” I replied truthfully, hesitantly locking eyes with hers

“So, no girl has behaved like this with you?”

“Actually...” I stepped closer, my hands finding their way into my pockets, “This is the first time I publicly kissed a girl”

“Oh”

“Yeah...”

“So,…. What do we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter