In the Bedroom

Love in 1345 Miles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Author POV

 

 

If the moon was to recommend to me

This is what he'd say to you,

I want to drop the veil of decency

I want to cross the line with you

 

Damn, the moon shone brightly….

My eyes were fixated on the bright night sky for no reason. We were now in our room and Amara, well I dragged myself to the balcony to not overhear her wash.

This is wrong. This is so wrong. I shouldn’t be feeling like this. I am not that type of person. She is more than a means to pleasure – she is the one I am going to share my life with.

Oh why, oh why my mind is going nuts?

“Jae, you can have a wash now”

I shut my eyes loving the effect her voice has over my body.  I turned to finally take a look at her wear a tee and pants.

“Hi” It just came out of my mouth, making her instantly smile

“Hi” She greeted back, “How does Chennai feel to you?” She questioned leaning on the door frame, her hands folding over her chest.

“Warm” I replied, “And refreshing”

“Same here.”

Amara then shifted her body as a means to let me go and I, my darn heart somehow beating rapidly, forced my feet to take two steps to her and another two more past her.

 

God damn it! Doesn’t she sense the OBVIOUS tension between us?

 

I mean – it’s so OBVIOUS that everyone in the embassy were staring at us quite bashfully.

 

This guy and this girl have to do what they were made for soon before this guy loses his cool and begs her to give him what she was born for.

 

Yes, you read it right – beg.

I will beg her to let me make love to her at the rate she is frustrating me.

 

“Jae?” Her voice made me instantly turn.

“Yes?” My voice rose more than I wanted to.

But I couldn’t recover from it, because she, oh god she!, oh my freaking God! She -

 

SHE KISSED ME

 

I melted instantly, immediately giving in and kissing her back, my body turning to goo, hands reaching to hold her by her cheeks. Her hands found their way around my waist and I pushed myself onto her body, pressing my hip over hers. My eyes shut in bliss and I found myself loosing my mind as the kiss proceeded.

Heavens yes! This is EXACTLY what I need now!

My fingers anchored over the curve of her waist, one hand daring to hold her neck in place. The mere pecks now turned into something deeper. A shrill shock of pleasure hit me when her tongue touched mine, my body shivering further when her fingers brushed up my hand. I pulled away and pushed back in, my tongue jutting out and into to find back its dance partner. Her fingers tightened over my arm as my aggressiveness unconsciously kicked in.

God darn it! I loved that tight hold of hers!

 

I retreated my tongue from but didn’t let go of her lips. Over and over again I kissed her over her lips, them, showing her how much I desire her.

“Jae…”

“Shhhh” I silenced her with my lips. Now my tongue ran over her bottom lip.

I wanted silence. I wanted submission. And I wanted to start a life with her.

Gosh! This woman is going to forever drive me crazy and I’m going to treasure every second of it!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter