Pillow Talk

Love in 1345 Miles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. Font in purple is spoken in English.

In case you have forgotten, Amara and Jaejoong speak in Japanese

 

Jaejoong POV

 

I need you every day eonjena neol wonhae eonjena nae kkumsoge sara sumswineun neo

Want you come my way

Malhal geotdo eobseo hanappunin nae Love ya

Naege Oh ireon sarang dasi olsu isseulkka

You and I Forever will remain for sure Yeah~

Yuilhae majimak sarangiya Uh~

chama malhaji motan naesarangeun eobseo juwin sanggwanhaji mareo Oh my love baby

 

The lyrics of my song “Only love” were on replay in my mind as I patiently waited until the call gets answered. I find it funny that the lyrics I wrote for the sake of a song perfectly describes what I feel towards Amara.

“Dugoya?” He grumbled in a sleepy voice

“Yah, give your hyung some respect”

“JAEJOONG HYUNG?!”

“Yeah, yeah…”

“OMO! OMO! TELL ME WHAT DID YOU EAT WITH HYUNGSONIM!”

“Hyungsonim?” I verified “Yah, I didn’t confess to her yet!”

“But you will, won’t you?”

“That’s the plan” I smiled. “But I’m worried about her situation too Su…”

“Why hyung? Yoochun hyung told me that the both of you are doing good”

Taking in a deep breath, I told him what she told me during dinner.

“I’m happy that you can understand her but hyung, this isn’t good. You shouldn’t be there. Leave before they find her. Worse, if you get caught… oh god! Hyung, please just leave the place!”

“I know Su” I sighed as I peeped out of the window

“No hyung! You don’t know! Trust me hyung! People are wondering where you are and if they know about this, please hyung, is she really worth this trouble?”

“She’s the one for me Junsu.” I firmly stated.

“Is she with you?”

“The adjacent room” I informed.

“Aish! Hyung! All these years you were careful with relationships but now, how can you get so caught up with a girl you have no-”

“I just know it alright! Gosh! You are worse than Yoochun!” I complained.

I bit my lip hard as I fell on the bed. It wasn’t close to the softness of my bed at home but it was manageable. I wonder if Amara finds it comfortable. I hope she is having a good sleep but I’m sure she is as worried as I am.

“…We are telling it for your wellbeing hyung”

“Well, her wellbeing is now mine, Junsu”

He sighed hard and I pulled the pillow to my chest and hugged it tightly.

“Does she know about you?”

“Nah… One crazy life story is enough during our first dinner together. Plus I’m scared as to how she’d react too.”

“Well if she is as good as you tell, she’ll do the right thing and send you to us”

“Good night jerk” I gritted my teeth and ended the call.

Yes, I know that what I’m doing right now is something no one in my position would do. Yes, this isn’t the right time since we are still struggling to get the rightful recognition we deserve after the split but how many times in life will you find love?

They’ll know what I feel once they fall in love.

 

 

I woke up once the first rays of sun hit my eyes. I groaned, turned my back at the window and continued to slumber. No not comfy. I need my fluffy bed pronto. I miss JiJi jumping onto my bed and me. I need my AC, not this fan. Man, I sure am sacrificing a lot for this love to succeed.

Like lightning hitting down my spine, I then remembered that trouble was very close to us. Jumping off the bed, I grabbed the topmost clothes from the bag and hopped into the washroom. Having a quick wash, I wore my tank top and denims. I shoved the other clothes into the back, pulled out my charger and got out of the room.

Well I thought of doing so….. But I was pushed back strongly, nearly lost balance, my arms instinctively wrapped around her body.

“Amara-chan wha-”

She didn’t spare me a moment to talk, swiftly turned to the door and locked it. Breathing hard she rested her forehead over the door and stayed in that very position.

“Amara” I hesitantly reached to her shoulder. She flinched on contact and I pulled away. “Gomen-ne” I apologized scratching the back of my head “It’s just that-”

“They’re here Jae” She dropped the bombshell. “They are downstairs” Amara turned, “What are we to do now?!” She panicked “Jaejoong-san how are we to escape now?!”

My mind seemed to have wiped off clean.

They are here?!

Am I going to lose my girl?

NO! NOT POSSIBLE!

“Jae” Her shaky voice snapped me from my daze.

“Nothing is going to happen alright? I’ll protect you from them”

“But”

“Just…” I looked around my room for some odd reason, hoping that I would find some way of helping us out of this situation. “Sit on my bed” I held her arm and guided her to the said place. She did so and I leaned to her height. “Hey, don’t panic” I gently smiled but it didn’t do any help. Amara buried her face in her hands and breathed hardly. “Amara-chan please, don’t break down” I pleaded “I can’t think straight if you are not strong”

“Th-they had my photo and showed it to the receptionist…”

“Wasn’t I the one to get our keys yesterday?” I reminded her “So you-”

“But people saw me when I headed down!”

“You did what?!” I almost yelled at her

“I was hungry! I saw a vending machine so I thought”

“The only way you can escape from them is if you don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter