A Suicide Wish and A Promise

Love in 1345 Miles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. Font in purple is spoken in English

 

Jaejoong POV

 

“You called.” He sighed in relief “Don’t worry, your manager is -”

“Directions to the bus stand please” I whispered turning to the main road

“Why there now?” His voice deepened.

“Tell me. I’m in the main road darn it!” I whisper hissed

“You’re back to whispering….” He mumbled.

Wait for it…….

“SHE’S STILL WITH YOU?!”

“Jaebal Shin-ah, tell me.” I slowed down since I didn’t know where to drive. She didn’t seem to notice it but was in deep thought.

“No, I’m telling Manager hyung what you are actually doing”

“You friggin brat! I’m going to tell on your girl that you are two tim-”

I abruptly stopped and swallowed my spit with the loudest gulp.

“You’ll tell on her! Well thank you, coz I wanna break up with that clingy-”

I ended the call.

I held my breath trying hard to not breathe her scent. But god! She smelt nice. A mild hint of sandalwood entered my nose and oh I loved it. So natural, it was a breath of fresh air for me.

She leaned forward and my back flexed.

God. Darn. It

 My body burned up, electrifying every inch of me. I gripped the steering wheel hesitantly eying her from the corner of my eyes. I had to keep an eye on the road but to my luck it was full of traffic. Oh my breath hitched and my mouth was slightly agar to help me with my breathing. I have to say, my leather jacket makes her look like a badass rock star and I love it.

“There you go” She whispered, her gaze fixed on the GPS. “Follow it and we’ll reach the bus stand”

“Huh” Was my reply. I was still experiencing the mind blowing blow on my body and no, I wasn’t used with his spectrum of overwhelming emotions hitting me from all directions.

She pulled back her hand and slightly tilted her head towards me.

“Ok?” She whispered

“…..O-ok” I breathed out.

Clearing , she leaned back and I finally breathed through my nose.

 

A slight brush drove me crazy. I just can’t imagine what she’ll make me feel when I taster her lip-

HONK!

HONK!

Bloody old car! Can’t you see I’m fantasizing about my girl right now?

“” I whisper hissed and hit the accelerator

 

“You are a tourist right?” She spoke hesitantly

“Yes”

“Why are you helping me?” We locked eyes through the mirror

Girl, you’re in my mind since the second I met you and I’m having this unbearable need to make sure that you are safe and sound before I leave you all alone in this massive country, when honestly I am dying to take you home with me.

Can someone please translate this to English?

 

Anyone?

 

“So you are not going to answer…” I met her solemn face through the mirror.

I didn’t understand what she just told but I’m sure she wasn’t impressed with my silence.

“My English… Very bad” I managed to justify.

She nodded, maintaining that solemn gaze and me which I found bloody darn y (let’s keep that within us, shall we?) and gave me a thumbs up.

As I turned right I saw the long lines of busses moving forward. Taking a deep breath, I rested my elbow on the window sill and drove forward.

Useless fantasizing about kissing, when good bye is nearing….

Again.

We arrived at the entrance of the bus stand.

“Where to stop?” I looked back.

She shook her head, looking around.

“I want to go to Chennai” She mumbled.

Chennai? Where the hell is that?!

“Right or left?” I asked.

She didn’t reply. She’s equally clueless. Now I’m scared to leave her alone in the bus. I killed the engine and turned to her. I snapped my fingers at her face and she instantly turned to face me.

“You” I pointed at her “know where to go?” I asked in Korean

She stared blankly at me. Her brows slightly furrowed but resumed to look around, maybe find where her bus was. I was staring at her, admiring her features. That was the only thing I could do as of now. Remember every feature, her eyes, her thick brows, her ear lobes, her ear rings that had the shape of a rose, her slightly curled hair, down to her short neck, her birthmark on her right forearm. I was etching them in my memory – to remember this brief adventure that I am having with this beautiful girl who shook my everything with her one look.

“I will find my way.” She finally spoke. “You are leaving soon right?”

Oh fudge! What is she asking me?

She might have realized because she began gesturing me what she spoke.

“Am I leaving soon?” I asked back in Korean.

She stared blankly, her eyes widened and mouth slightly ajar. God! She looks so adorable.

“Yes” She pointed at me and wiggled her finger eying me with anticipation, gesturing me that she was waiting for an answer

Can I not leave her?

“Yes” I answered. “Me” I pointed at myself “going” I gestured the plane taking off with sound effects “today”

After I get skinned alive by my manager of course.

But she didn’t need to know that.

 

Her lips finally broke into a smile and I smiled back. She opened the door and I followed her action. As I got out and turned to face her, I frowned. She wasn’t standing. The door was opened but she didn’t come out.

Did she drop anything?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter